It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data Will Expose the Covid Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I tried debating a similar issue on another thread. Got nowhere.

No matter how you try to demonstrate that CV is serious and we need to approach it that way, you cannot ALSO point out there are a lot of shady goings-on going on in the shadow of good intentions.

It's all or nothing. Those in position of authority always know what they are doing. You are either 1000% for the tax payer dollar volcano spewing in every direction or you 'don't get it'. You hate sick people and eat puppies.

If I was a politician without conscience or soul, NOW is the time to strike it rich. Ya' got troubles in River City!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Theres 25,000 families who disagree.

Also, you're wrong. Speak to any, and I mean ANY health worker and ask them what's happening at their hospital, go to Italy or Spain, soon to be the UK, you're just spouting nonsense.

Not everything is some weird conspiracy. The government will always use a crisis to expand their power, this is a happy coincidence for them.

Covid still isn't being taken seriously. I don't think it will until the death toll is into the millions, then people like you will disappear back into the woodwork and hope no one calls you out on your lunacy. All the ATS prophets did.... Save like Astroo

You even state probably..... I think you're 100% dead wrong. When you're conclusively wrong you'll pretend you never said this..... I'll put a years wages on it.

WTF ?
Near everything you posted is from ignorance.

Covid still isn't being taken seriously.

Take for instance the above.
Go from there .
Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Sometimes it is so obvious , I cannot let it go.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Goth - it's unrestrained emotion.

Emotion blinds a person to actually thinking - literally. If someone is wired to be emotional all the time they can't do logical reasoning consistently. That's not trying to crap on someone - that's reality.

Ever known someone who "blows up" all the time? If you think about it, most the stuff they blow up over isn't really worth it - it's all in their head.

But, emotional living does lead to some ignorant outbursts... or in this case, outbursts that completely ignore alternate points of view based on emotion...

That said - you're still right, Goth.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
No matter how you try to demonstrate that CV is serious and we need to approach it that way, you cannot ALSO point out there are a lot of shady goings-on going on in the shadow of good intentions.
It's all or nothing. Those in position of authority always know what they are doing. You are either 1000% for the tax payer dollar volcano spewing in every direction or you 'don't get it'. You hate sick people and eat puppies.
If I was a politician without conscience or soul, NOW is the time to strike it rich. Ya' got troubles in River City!!!

I hear ya' on that one.

Apparently because I don't think this is an extinction level event I'm the second coming of Satan.

Couldn't be farther from the truth. If the data supported the freak out I'd be screaming from the mountain tops people need to do everything in their power to avoid catastrophe.

That's just not how I see it - and yes, I do still feel for the lives lost and those who lost loved ones. Do I feel for them more than the other 50k families impacted by death last week? No. Why? it's an inescapable fact of life.

All life is precious and all life will be lost. Comfort those who are grieving but we can't shut down the world over it. When I go, I wouldn't want the world to stop turning - and it won't.

And I'm ok with that.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

Yeah I did a thread earlier with some simple math showing the death rate was lower than a lot of media outlets are saying, and a bunch of people came into the thread whining that I was downplaying the virus and was gonna get people killed.

It can be serious but not as serious as the media wants it to be. There's not just two choices in this discussion.

When the # did people forget nuance?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The OP being all about data, is so bad with coronavirus data....so bad!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
The OP being all about data, is so bad with coronavirus data....so bad!!!

Good talk, bro. Good. Talk.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Reality

www.pscp.tv...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Things will get Better Before they get Worse to .....

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
Reality

www.pscp.tv...

That very much lines up with the data...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have no doubt this isn't a true severe health crisis -

I also have no doubt people want to use this crisis to absolutely destroy the economy and usher in their vision (and yes I'm very left leaning and believe in universal free health care and welfare).

Data can be manipulated too easy. Geez, as soon as they started testing, confirmed cases went up and I saw post after post pointing to the rapid increase in cases. Most likely it was a gradual increase but the jump was due to testing. But people saw the numbers go up and just thought it was rapidly spreading. Sure places like New York and SF probably could get overwhelmed very fast but you can't apply that to the rest of the country.

Stopping the economy for a few months IS going to cause deaths. No one is getting routine care. How many lives is that going to cost? How many delayed diagnosis for breast and colon cancer? Less tax dollars and charitable contributions for the poor and homeless.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I wish to say you are not alone in seeing the hard numbers are not supporting what the press and others have been saying or more accurately "predicting" on this pandemic

in fact I dare say many are questioning it along with speaking out..

be it on response to a post or even new threads.

now (dispite the attempts to ignore , deny and even attempt to discredit) even experts (like doctors) are stating it is being overblown/overreacted to.

but expect (as you already have seen) the "slings and arrows" of those that do not want to look at HARD NUMBERS/FACTS but attack anyone who dares not follow the line

be that in comments, threads or even outright not following the dictates of state gov.

also expect more attempts to silence those that dont agree..

hell in many states they are threatening legal action if you dare to have a house party on your own property with more than 10 (thats the latest number isnt it?) people, open your business if it isnt "essential" , or other "crimes of not staying in place".

hell chicago IL under the politicians just instituted a phone number to "report anyone breaking the emergency deceleration" rules...

hmm where have I seen this tactic.. oh thats right... be an INFORMER for the state.

hang in there.

as more speak up we grow in numbers....
as we grow in numbers the powers that be (and supporters) will try to stop us.

we must resist if the numbers say we are right.

keep the faith

scrounger

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
for those that want a start on your collection of sources to fight this propaganda I offer this one that I monitor and use.

www.worldometers.info...

also remember the internet gives us much more to bring to the table into this fight

scrounger

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Another example of what this is now really about at this point... creating hysteria to open up “opportunities”:

Facing “this economic wrecking ball” Wyden said, has made recent weeks the most daunting in the Capitol since the 2008 economic collapse. But the virus also was a “once-in-a-lifetime crisis,” Wyden said, that offered unique opportunities.

www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Apparently because I don't think this is an extinction level event I'm the second coming of Satan.

No one ever questions how Mephistopheles gifts/curses Dr Faustus.
Force majeure reduces the costs associated with litigation in situations where legal cases are seen as having weak merit.
When the housing market imploded in 2008 due to greedy over-speculation the wrong people profited.
Nobody is going to court for selling the stock market off and stimulating the economy by directly gifting the public with the proceeds.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Think about the insanity it takes for the people that believe Trump is Hitler, to want him to declare martial law.

Thankfully, like most things the radical left try, it is backfiring. Trumps approval numbers are growing daily.

This way about universal healthcare for all, and minimum wage increase. They had to find a way to make people want it. These socialized healthcare countries need us in the contribution pool, remember the more people paying in the cheaper it is for everybody. It was a plot between China, the UN, and quite of few of our politicians and corporations.

Except, it is countries with socialized healthcare systems that are getting hit extremely hard (Italy, Spain)...

Again - this is backfiring spectacularly, - again...

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I would say our politicians were shooting for 2024. They knew it was impossible to beat him, so this is an attempt at destroying or atleast severely hampering the rest of his presidency. Plus they get the added benefit of adding draconian measures anytime a fear arises. They also all got a fat payday and paid us for our rights with our money.

Yes, but they will convince people the only way to protect us is the have global healthcare. If everyone was able to go to the hospital and be tested we could set up a world network and beable to act quicker, thus limiting its spread. They will start installing more diagnostics on phones that are connected. All government buildings CCTV footage will be infrared and interconnected a long with a lot of other measures taken.

I think its still going as planned.

edit on 3/29/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ahhh, so this is just about folks covering their a$$?

a reply to: gortex

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
When discussing with people the DATA the first response when one points out actual hard data is to respond with projection data and models that promise it to be so much worse. It’s like quoting an oracle as fact because it said the scariest thing that you now are afraid of.

They’ve given out all the tools for panic and doubt.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Just go to

Nothingburger.today
nothingburger.today...

Look into some real people with experience talking about what is happening or has happened and watch some videos.

I don't trust MSM WHO or CDC and especially someone who doesnt pay attention to real people who are at the center of this pandemic.

The MSM is useless for down playing it at the beginnig and letting it spread and so are you for saying this is not a problem because people die everyday from other causes. We are barely 5 months in to the pandemic and if it is like HIV mixed with SARS and bonds to cells and never leaves your system then that really sucks. How about Dr. Li who was a whistleblower trying to warn the world how dangerous this is and died from the virus. The guy was healthy and in his mid 30s.

Yea the elite will use this crises to control us all more. EARN IT act is an example. In the end it will be a double whammy. Depopulation and control. We all know there are too many people on this planet to sustain efficiently. According to whistleblowers who are either silenced or dead now in china the deaths in china was critically more than 3500. 3500 is a joke.

The 1918 flu killed millions more than suggested. It lasted over 2 years with multiple waves and mutations. This pandemic has the potential to be much worse.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join