It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual BREAKING news: China Admits to Hiding Real Covid-19 Infection Numbers from the World!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Bwhahahaa...

I think they don’t care and their health, worker safety and quality controls are pathetic.

And yeah, when an American company does something stupid or unethical they get a hefty lawsuit or jail time.
Consequences..
In China they rename the company and continue...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

Then there are the original samples taken from rural areas when they were assessing where to ship their stock of tests.

Rural populations that had tested positive in preliminary testing were discarded from test shipment waiting lists since their response was geared towards urban lockdown and road blocks.

Rural areas fended for themselves early on in terms of physical security and sanitary measures.

The countryside is still heavily populated and probably had the worst and less recorded death toll.

Added-
Then there is the issue with their classification system and how they attribute cause of death. If there is no documentation of treatment then they are said to have died of natural causes. Even if the family tests positive and says that their family member had the virus and died from it.

If there is no documentation of admission or treatment then there is no addition to the death toll. No investigations or follow ups.

Truth is Chinese society would rather risk it and just lift the quarantine altogether. Its been a huge financial hardship for them and they dont care anymore. They saw messed up things already and are actually well adjusted to it all.

edit on 27-3-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Bwhahahaa...

I think they don’t care and their health, worker safety and quality controls are pathetic.

And yeah, when an American company does something stupid or unethical they get a hefty lawsuit or jail time.
Consequences..
In China they rename the company and continue...

No, in china, they have actually given the death penalty to people who's company caused death to innocent people.

Remember the baby milk scandal?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What do you mean, "if this is true'?"

First, it is their policy to not count those cases, not mine. A policy that they admit to, now.

Second, and this is important, if they AREN'T COUNTING CASES, then by that logic their cases SHOULD drop.

Are you admitting that you finally actually read what I wrote? I am attempting to be a gentleman, but I can't tell if you are trying to get a rise on purpose or not.
edit on 27/3/2020 by ThouArtGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy

Then there are the original samples taken from rural areas when they were assessing where to ship their stock of tests.

Rural populations that had tested positive in preliminary testing were discarded from test shipment waiting lists since their response was geared towards urban lockdown and road blocks.

Rural areas fended for themselves early on in terms of physical security and sanitary measures.

The countryside is still heavily populated and probably had the worst and less recorded death toll.

Every time I begin to question myself, and my paranoia, I think that we are getting a grip on this virus, and this will all be a bad dream soon. However, I keep thinking back to my original point 50 days ago... If they are lying... then this could be a coverup of which we may never know the depths.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I remember the baby milk scandal. Melamine
It poisoned Chinese babies.

They killed a couple guys for that one.

Doesn’t that fall under poor quality control like I mentioned earlier?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

We'll sue China to recover the cost of our 3, 4, 5, or 6 USA Corona-Virus recovery/stimulus packages.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I went to my only local chinese food shop two days ago... they have closed for the time being. But then again, my town has increased the state and federal restrictions, closing all public points of interest. This includes 17 businesses on the short boardwalk alone.

on a side note- I stopped by to see the Lin's, (the family that owns the restaurant) last week, and offered them anything they need in light of all that is happening. They turned down the offer, but said they'd call if they need anything. I hope they haven't left town permanently, as I would miss them. Their daughter and mine (4 yrs old) laugh and play every time I go over there.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Bwhahahaa...

China did put up a net to catch workers who attempted to jump out windows to commit suicide at the Apple I-Phone assembly plant.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

China did put up a net to catch workers who attempted to jump out windows to commit suicide at the Apple I-Phone assembly plant.

Well to be honest, if they just put child safety locks on their windows, then the workers couldn't jump.
edit on 27/3/2020 by ThouArtGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gotta keep those iPhones shipping...

To bad they don’t feel the same about their coal miners.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

This is my last attempt at this.

They are NOT reporting POSITIVE TESTS, if the people who TEST POSITIVE are not presenting symptoms. This is HUGE, HUGE, HUGE.

I have explained why. If you refuse to read what I am writing, it is either willful ignorance, or you are trolling me for fun.

If this is the case, , then why are we seeing a reduce in China regarding the virus? If what you are saying it true, then that would sweep across China very quickly.

So, why are will seeing cases fall dramatically in china?

China is lying, obviously.

And there is no such thing as an individual company in China. Every Company has extensive connections to, or is outright owned by the Chinese Communist Party. They have to or they would not exist. Huawei is partially owned by the People's Liberation Army, for example. Many Western ones do too, and they should be severely punished for their part in the cover up.
edit on 2732020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Dropping a nuke on Wuhan would not be unwarranted.

Would send a clear message that biological warfare will be met with unrepentant death and destruction.

Let's see if the President and his staff have the cajones. More Americans will die from this than 9-11.

Yeah, let's kill millions of innocent men, women and children! Does that turn you on!?

That's what happens in war. They started it. Look at what they've done.

Wait'll it starts getting reported on your island.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Dropping a nuke on Wuhan would not be unwarranted.

Would send a clear message that biological warfare will be met with unrepentant death and destruction.

Let's see if the President and his staff have the cajones. More Americans will die from this than 9-11.

Yeah, let's kill millions of innocent men, women and children! Does that turn you on!?

China has already done that to install their current government.

Between 45 and 55 million innocent people were worked, starved or beaten to death in China to accomplish that.

Does that turn you on?

edit on 27-3-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Damn right I’m anti China.

Not much to like

Have you been there? Travelled China?

Nope.
Which has what to do with the actions of the Chinese government?

Oh come on! Are you saying your government is squeaky clean? They certainly are not, and neither is my government. In fact, most governments are legal criminals.

Seriously!?!?! Your going to compare democratically elected governments with various checks, balances and oversite to a totalitarian dictatorship with a absolutely no oversight or accountability?

Where is your head at?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Raises glass of tekillya.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is just from one Wuhan funeral home. 500 urns/day for 10 days and hoping that will be fast enough. And please don't put your head in the sand and say people are faking these to get WeChat hits. You literally can face 7 years in prison for posting this stuff.

edit on 27-3-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's amazing how far the pro-China, anti-U.S. crowd on here.

This is extraordinarily easy to understand. Their testing methods are inadequate and they have an actual policy of not counting the vast majority of cases, asymptomatic people.

Their real numbers are far higher than the official numbers no matter how you spin it.

Bad news for the "U.S. has the most cases" crowd, excited as they are. Disgusting.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

originally posted by: carewemust

Well to be honest, if they just put child safety locks on their windows, then the workers couldn't jump.

That would be cruel entrapment, if an i-phone exploded and started a flash fire.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

"Most deaths" will be the statistic most attached to Covid-19, just like with past virus epidemics.

As of right now...Italy has the most. www.worldometers.info...

Our Media is focusing on the wrong numbers...and lying about most of what they report, along with omitting the positive statistics. I'm about to start a thread on this, but trying to figure out a way to make it suitable for the "Media" forum. Can't really say what I want, how I want, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join