It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual BREAKING news: China Admits to Hiding Real Covid-19 Infection Numbers from the World!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Jay-morris

Damn right I’m anti China.

Not much to like

Have you been there? Travelled China?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Not much to like

Nope.
Which has what to do with the actions of the Chinese government?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Once again- Curious! How is this an anti-China thread? (if I ever wrote one, it would be anti CCP, not anti-China) I have pointed out that China is admitting that they don't report those who have tested positive, but are asymptomatic. This means that-
1) We have no idea the transmission rates, patterns, etc.
2) We now have MASSIVELY skewed demographic data
3) We have no information regarding asymptomatic contagion, etc.
4) We have no idea how many people get sick, really sick, die, vs. never get ill
5) How long the virus stays in those peoples systems, etc.

This is a HUGE cover-up

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Right? RIGHT?! What date are we working with? All the models built so far need to be tossed, as they are USELESS!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThouArtGod

Another BS link and thread! As someone already posted. China were accurate at identifying positive cases of the coronavirus only 30%-50% of the time.

Okay.. I'll be your huckleberry. What exactly does the success/fail rate of the Chinese test have to do with either my OP, or the link? The fact that the Chinese test is a 50% failure only proves that they either can't manage their own testing, or that this virus is still a work in progress. My OP, however, shows that China has been deliberately lying about their transmission rates, infection rates, and the severity of the virus. And they are admitting to it. This is huge for many reasons, not least of which is that it drastically impacts how the rest of the world faces the threat. If you need me to explain why, I will gladly do so.
Regarding the testing- that sucks, but not as bad as what I pointed out. One is deliberate, the other accidental.

So, enough said.

I would hazard that you probably have said enough. not what you thought you did, but definitely a lot.

We have know pretty much since the virus raised its ugly head that testing for the virus was not straight forward. This is pretty much a known fact. So, because China miss diagnosed people, that means they are lying?

Actual any evidence to back this up? I mean real evidence?

I am not saying China did not make mistakes regarding the virus when it first came on the scene, but they are one of the few countries that pretty much got on too of it straight away.

You really think they would lift the ban if they did not have it under control? We are talking about more than a billion people here!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Dropping a nuke on Wuhan would not be unwarranted.

Would send a clear message that biological warfare will be met with unrepentant death and destruction.

Let's see if the President and his staff have the cajones. More Americans will die from this than 9-11.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Not much to like

Nope.
Which has what to do with the actions of the Chinese government?

Oh come on! Are you saying your government is squeaky clean? They certainly are not, and neither is my government. In fact, most governments are legal criminals.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Dropping a nuke on Wuhan would not be unwarranted.

Would send a clear message that biological warfare will be met with unrepentant death and destruction.

Let's see if the President and his staff have the cajones. More Americans will die from this than 9-11.

Yeah, let's kill millions of innocent men, women and children! Does that turn you on!?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThouArtGod

I originally thought they were under reporting by a factor of 5. Probably 10 times worse.

What they did is criminal.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And this is why I gave up watching televised news a long time ago, lol. I watch CSPAN I've done something wrong, and the wife can't think of a more evil punishment, otherwise it's the written word for me. It's easier to see bias in black and white.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think they fumbled their biological weapons research and tried to cover it up.

Then their strategic planners saw that they could turn this around. They want us to fail with our response.

I think we are under attack.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I'm sorry that you are not reading the words that I am typing. I am not talking about bad testing. I am talking about reporting- as in the country of China is NOT reporting people who ARE positive for the virus, but are asymptomatic (as in, not presenting a fever, cough, etc.).

This is a really bad thing, and they CAN control it.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No, my government is not squeaky clean.

But I don’t recall our government selling your people radioactive drywall or poisoned dog food.
You can trust Winnie the Pooh if you want too but I prefer reality when dealing with the Chinese government.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I would argue that instead, as they cannot vote people out in their country, we drop a tactical nuke on their Politburo, when all of their key Generals are visiting. These are the people responsible, not the average Joe.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Once again- Curious! How is this an anti-China thread? (if I ever wrote one, it would be anti CCP, not anti-China) I have pointed out that China is admitting that they don't report those who have tested positive, but are asymptomatic. This means that-
1) We have no idea the transmission rates, patterns, etc.
2) We now have MASSIVELY skewed demographic data
3) We have no information regarding asymptomatic contagion, etc.
4) We have no idea how many people get sick, really sick, die, vs. never get ill
5) How long the virus stays in those peoples systems, etc.

This is a HUGE cover-up

If you actually read the who article, it looks at how this could have happend, with the false negative and positive tests. They are not saying that China are hiding anything! Yes, there a assumptions, but that's it!

In the West, thousands of people with dyptims are not even being tested! Just told to stay at home and isolate! So no country around the world knows the true figures, but chances are, more than a million have it, or had it.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

My Government is not squeaky clean. But in this case, we have moved past "governments", and into the average citizen. So yes, I expect transparency.

The reason they have hidden these stats is purely for economic and political control.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This is my last attempt at this.

They are NOT reporting POSITIVE TESTS, if the people who TEST POSITIVE are not presenting symptoms. This is HUGE, HUGE, HUGE.

I have explained why. If you refuse to read what I am writing, it is either willful ignorance, or you are trolling me for fun.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No, my government is not squeaky clean.

But I don’t recall our government selling your people radioactive drywall or poisoned dog food.
You can trust Winnie the Pooh if you want too but I prefer reality when dealing with the Chinese government.

Is that down go individual companies? You think it's a chinese policy to sell the West poisoned crap? Are you saying there are no dodgy companies in your country? Really?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

This is my last attempt at this.

They are NOT reporting POSITIVE TESTS, if the people who TEST POSITIVE are not presenting symptoms. This is HUGE, HUGE, HUGE.

I have explained why. If you refuse to read what I am writing, it is either willful ignorance, or you are trolling me for fun.

If this is the case, , then why are we seeing a reduce in China regarding the virus? If what you are saying it true, then that would sweep across China very quickly.

So, why are will seeing cases fall dramatically in china?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HelloboysImbackguy

I can't argue against your premise. I believe it is increasingly problematic that China is hiding key information that can help us to fight this battle. Based on the short lifespan of this disease, China has 300% more data than we do, yet they continue to lie and obfuscate for the purpose of money and power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join