It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on ATS have, or know someone who has the Wuhan Flu?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am awaiting results. I took my test yesterday. I went to the doctor wild a fever around 101.5, a sporadic cough and something that I thought was weird but apparently is par for the course, almost no sense of taste or smell. Anyway besides being tired, and extremely bored, I'm doing good. Slight fever this morning, around 99.5

Honestly if there wasn't this virus going around, and my work was even open, I'd be there. I don't feel bad enough to miss work is what I'm saying. But of course I'm still waiting for test results, but my flu and strep were negative.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

I’m so sorry

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
Honestly if there wasn't this virus going around, and my work was even open, I'd be there. I don't feel bad enough to miss work is what I'm saying. But of course I'm still waiting for test results, but my flu and strep were negative.

Lots of people have the same mindset. Which is why the numbers are still climbing and we'll likely be dealing with this until June-July.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

My last post was the 27th, and here a week later, we still don't know anyone who caught it, and none of the people we know know anyone who caught it yet, either -- nobody's been ill.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

My last post was the 27th, and here a week later, we still don't know anyone who caught it, and none of the people we know know anyone who caught it yet, either -- nobody's been ill.

I know a couple that got it and are now over it.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yeah, my wife is now pretty much 100%. Only lasted about 3 days for her. My cousin also had it and it wasn't severe for her either.

edit on 4-4-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, my wife is now pretty much 100%. Only lasted about 3 days for her.

The husband works for me and he had a dry cough for about two weeks. We had him working from home because his wife has a lot of preexisting conditions, but somehow she got it and gave it to him it looks like... She actually had minimal symptoms but was tested positive.

I heard the big issue with many, specially the poor, is a good percentage have preexisting conditions that have never been treated. When someone say so and so were healthy it could be they were not, but never went to a doctor to get tested/treated/monitored for a good number off health issues.

This doesn't take away that some people will die being healthy just as people die from many things that the vast majority doesn't.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yeah, my wife is now pretty much 100%. Only lasted about 3 days for her. My cousin also had it and it wasn't severe for her either.

Good to hear.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Former co-worker and father of a current co-worker was put into a coma and intubated last evening. He is 49 y/o, morbidly obese and was undergoing chemotherapy for prostate cancer.
We kept the son home last week waiting for the test results from the father. Since the father tested positive, we will be keeping the son home another two weeks to see if he develops symptoms.
ETA: Since a person can be asymptomatic and shed virus for up to 35 days after infection, we should probably keep him home longer.
edit on b000000302020-04-04T17:47:26-05:0005America/ChicagoSat, 04 Apr 2020 17:47:26 -0500500000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I had something back in Feb. allergies mby.. Felt bad for a few days and a cough for a week or so but I'm convinced my 420 juice keeps my immune system in fantastic tune. 50-50 cbd/thc. My primary care person said she hopes everyone get a med.420 card. She can see the difference it makes in her patients overall health profile.
edit on 4-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I've been making my own edibles for a while now, it has great health benefits for both the mind and body.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We got a call late last night. One of Hubby's uncle's past away. He had it. He was in the hospital with it. Not sure of his exact age, but he had to be mid 70's.

The worst part is not being able to be with family when something like this happens. He lived with his kids, so they probably have it.
My mother in law is a wreck, and I can't go to her and hug her.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I’m so sorry Chiefsmom

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54

Got a memo on my door yesterday on my way to work; someone in the community has Covid. Not sure what bldg., people still out all over the place, sad times.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54
Seriously. While I currently reside in the Nevada desert, I am still in touch with my friends and family in NYC. Nobody I know has, or knows someone who has come down with the Chinese virus.

So I'm curious. Does anyone here have, or know anyone who has, the Wuhan Flu? Personally I doubt it's the threat the MSM is making it out to be.

One of my second cousins is in an ICU with Covid-19 they have it real bad, and a couple of my friends are sick at home with it and are getting better it's a bad flu for them. Another friend had it but has now recovered.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join