It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Corona Virus.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is just breaking.

In a video posted on Twitter minutes ago, the prime minister, Boris Johnson, confirmed he had developed mild symptoms – “a temperature and persistent cough” – over the last 24 hours and, on the advice of the chief medical officer, he took a test which returned positive for coronavirus. Johnson said he is self-isolating and working from home.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Social distancing. Practice what you preach?

Or is it just to make him look like one of the people?

link   

Should've washed his hands, scruffy git.

link   
Man, this virus is spreading everywhere. Now the PM of the UK has it? I live in a fairly secluded area in Mexico near the beach and we got a case earlier this week too. No where to hide from it. Are there any nations on earth it hasn't spread to yet?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Should've washed his hands, scruffy git.

This is needing a like button alone.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Supline protoplasmic invertebrate jelly!!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Honest question from a person not in the UK...

If the PM and PoW have both tested positive, does that infer a high probability that the Queen has been exposed?

If so is that something the people in the UK would handle well?

I ask because she's been in power for an incredibly long time and I doubt there are many in the UK who remember anyone else on the throne. Also because I have several friends in the UK who seem to have a fairly positive opinion of her - which often conflicts with the things I read on ATS.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inconsequential
Man, this virus is spreading everywhere. Now the PM of the UK has it? I live in a fairly secluded area in Mexico near the beach and we got a case earlier this week too. No where to hide from it. Are there any nations on earth it hasn't spread to yet?

There are a few countries that don't report any cases. North Korea is one and there are a few in Africa and elsewhere but in my opinion this indicates deception or complete incompetence (inability to properly diagnose)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Cmon now... Communist nations are on the up and up!

Germs dont give a damn who you are.

a reply to: Tamsuan

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I know the last time the Queen and PM had their weekly chat it was conducted over the phone. But I’m not sure about the one before that. Though if PM is only just newly symptomatic, it’s unlikely the Queen will have any risk of having contracted from him.
Pretty sure the last time she and Charles last met was way earlier than that.
But this seems to pop up anywhere, any one of her household could expose her.

edit on 27-3-2020 by RitualReality because: Typo. 'Glee household'? Lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

And the elites start heading for their bunkers under the CV19 banner.

Who's next?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The irony of implementing self distancing and the great importance of such measure's for saving lives whilst relaying said comments to a packed room full of journalists....

If he does have it then how many others now also do and who have they infected??....

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

i'd be surprised if he actually has it. Even celebrities are coming out saying they have it like it's the new fashion (idris elba). ACTORS...its all lies

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucence189

i'd be surprised if he actually has it. Even celebrities are coming out saying they have it like it's the new fashion (idris elba). ACTORS...its all lies

Or, they are human, and get sick too.

Sure, they may be using it to get attention, as they are used to, but, no reason to assume they are somehow immune and just lying.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Gov Ventura is that you?
Hehehe kidding

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Apparently, he's borrowed Charlie's ventilator to help him breathe since he obviously has a really, really nasty cough.

edit on 27th March 2020 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Meanwhile from the Survival bunker/Clinically secure location the prime minister will continue to run the government as long as he can.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 27-3-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Andy Dufresne?

You are likely in one of the best places to be, isolated in a warm climate, near a beach. Generally, all viruses have a hard time surviving in UV/sunlight. Do you need an assistant, A cabana boy? LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

He will be ok. Insane people never die from stuff like this.

Do I know that he is insane. No I do not. But his hair makes him look a bit crazy lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Greenland?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join