It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAHA Got My FIreworks Time to Have Fun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well I decided why not drive by the fireworks store to see if they are open. Sure enough, they were open. They are allowed to stay open because they can enforce a low crowd policy with a locked door and limited customers. But noone was there so I had free reign to look around.

I like burning fireworks every month, the kids love it and it just feels good. Some nice Fountains called foreign policy makers and a couple cakes. Found really nice throwing firecrackers that you throw like the snap-its, but bang like a firecracker.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I’ve been lighting some every few nights for a while.
Some mortars and a cake here and there, puts a smile on my face, and I can here the neighbors in the distance clapping once in a whilr, too.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When the world is burning around you, and the people in charge hold the matches..

BURN MOAR THANGS!!!!11!!

wishing I was there.. I love this idea. Fireworks to say Feck you !! I'll be here yet.

Love this idea..

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth

Nothing too major. Just two good fountains and two 500 gram cakes

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I've never seen a fireworks store in my life. At least I can't remember seeing one on my travels but here they don't exist. Well, this county. The rest do but there's not much reason to go there as it's just desert.

new topics

top topics

join