It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Pandamic Live Stream World Map Counter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've been watching this live counter for a while now. Might be informative to others and comes with lots of information.

From "Royalab Stats" on the youtube stream page.:

I started this live stream on Jan 26th, and since Jan 30th I have been streaming this without stopping. Many people are worried about the coronavirus spreading. For anyone that wants to know the numbers and progression of the worldwide spread of this virus, I offer this live stream. The purpose is not to instill fear or panic, nor is it to necessarily comfort; I just want to present the data to help inform the public of the current situation.

At first, I tried to show only official data from governments without any manipulation. But many people wanted to apply an up-to-date format of data to stream. I added a procedure to manually manipulate data with my computer. After seeing the inflicted countries numbers had sharply increased, I realized that I could no longer keep up with new information from 100 countries. So I made another procedure which enables moderators the ability to manipulate the numbers on screen remotely. Not only the moderators who willingly accepted the hard work, but also everyone that gave us reliable information were able to add streaming data.

I am using it to keep tabs on a daily basis. Hope it isn't too scary for you but offers a good perspective.

Please bear this in mind, again from "Royalab Stats":

If I can devote all my free time to this live stream, I would give more accurate and faster information. But please understand that I can't manipulate data all day. While I am working and sleeping, data gathering is done automatically.

Crazy chat section too. I hide it to keep the HD picture and have a clear view of the data.

Be safe peeps.
edit on 26/3/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You would have to test everybody in order to get some real numbers.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That is how statistics work, you do not ask everybody. You pull samples and then you get a more or less precise representation that you can now use to do math.

The statistic is very blurry, I like to have a number for the number of tests done in relation to the population. That would give a more precise picture.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Doesn't help that people who show symptoms are often turned away without testing. It's impossible to have real numbers when that's the case. All these numbers are bull#, cause truth is, we have no idea, and aren't honestly trying to get answers. As long as not everyone who needs to be tested is tested, it's all bull#.
edit on 3/26/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
lord US was under 70 k yesterday now over 85 k and just two hours agaio i checked it was 82 k .
at this rate a week it will be a million Do hope this lock down starts slowing it soon .
Her is Tucson az a week back we had are first confirmed case today its 48 BUT two days agaio it was 24 yesterday it was 44 so only 4 new cases today .
God knows I am hoping heat alest slows it down .

top topics

join