It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello out there. Emotions and isolation during pandemic,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
The last Trump is the voice of God

Yesterday I asked someone if it were possible that the Presidents last name was significant in some way. This is just the confirmation I was looking for. BTW the source below is no ordinary man. He is literally a modern day 'Moses'...
It is very common at his meetings for the Lord Jesus Christ himself to walk into the room while he speaks. I have experienced this myself when he spoke at my church in Alabama... I first watched this video a few weeks before the election in 2016 and sat there and wept like a baby because I KNEW that it was coming from a 100% reliable source. It completely changed everything I believed about politics in an instant.

"He (Donald Trump) will be God’s mouth and hand for this nation."

"Suddenly I was caught up in the spirit and I found my soul standing before the council, the very council where I always used to go and I saw father Abraham and I was standing beside him. And I was very surprised to see Donald Trump come and stand in that room. This is what I was told, ‘Trump will become President. He will be used to clean and purify the nation. As hard as he is, he has been prepared for this. As Cyrus was used to discipline Israel and then to restore Israel, likewise Trump will be used in the U.S. He will be used to curb violence. He will be God’s mouth and hand for this nation.’ " Source: 2016 Lancaster Prophetic Conference on August 13 - 2016 - Session 10 by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join