It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its starting to get serious now... think it might be time to start stockpiling beer & bourbon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: incoserv

Sounds to me like the liquor store owner was somebody's brother in law, or somebody was banging somebody.

Our local government is pretty much comprised of three different families that have been here 100 years and own most of the businesses too.

Think deliverance.

Sounds nasty unless you are in the "in crowd".

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Love your post, you stock up on that stuff, however I don't see them shutting that down to be honest. They left those open here when everything else that was considered N.A. items was shut down.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Tampa, FL here, beer continues to be shipped. We had two deliveries since Monday (different vendors). It's been selling hard and stays in stock.

No State lockdown, smart governor knows how misguided that decision is. Our mayor and county commissioner disagree on the matter. They compromised with a 10-5 curfew that they admit they will only barely enforce with times, maybe.

Think anyone plans on paying that?? But worry not, I plan on being very vocal about Police state authoritarian policies of the mayor I didn't vote for come next election.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Home brew: I’ve got a new batch ready to bottle. Of course, then I have to wait 2 weeks. Still...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Home brew: I’ve got a new batch ready to bottle. Of course, then I have to wait 2 weeks. Still...

I too Home brew...and then some.

Need to figure out how to get people to hoard Rum.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

There is no pandemic there are more people dying each year from choking on a peanut, or that get hit by lightning then corona has killed so far. In fact over 50,000 die from the flu each year. This pandemic is just a token on the percentage of that.

People are crazy. Funny no? How what is the equivalent of a mouse fart, in fact not even that, has changed this whole sum of what is human day to day activity and social order. In fact its so sad, for most, that they needed this farce, just to get a few days off the daily grind.

When there is a real pandemic or any SHTF event. Expect mass deaths, and total chaos, dog eat dog world, etc etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Ha! Pretty sure that for most the beer will last a day or so, even if they had stack of months and months. After a day boredom will set in, they wont know what to do with themselves, and then? Not like much has changed now has it?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I made sure to stock up on beer begining a couple of weeks ago, thinking I'd probably get through more than usual due stress, this whole thing has had the complete opposite effect, though, I've cut right back.

Strange how things work out, it hasn't even been a conscious effort, it was just something that I noticed happening.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Andy Beshear, our governor in Kentucky deemed liquor stores essential

Heaven Hill (green label) - Bang for the Buck

Personal to Lumenari: Grabbed a case of Kirkland Brand tekillya last time I went up to 'the city'. Wasn't thinking of 'stocking up' for COVID-19 at the time. Maybe all this silver in my hair really is a sign of wisdumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join