It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everybody in this amazing time of existence!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I just joined after lurking. I'm trying figure out how to post in a thread without replying to someones post. I have some links to videos that I want to post in a thread that I thought would be useful. I hope all of you are well out there! IKOR

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

Welcome! You're probably crazy for wanting to join, but so are the rest of us, so you'll fit right in.

If you want to post a reply to the thread, as opposed to posting directly to a comment, look in the top right corner of the page -- between the title of the thread and the first post -- there is a green speech bubble with "reply" under that. Hit the green speech bubble, and it will open a response thingee for you.

I hope my fancy words aren't too technical for you

ETA: And just another FYI: When you want to post a YouTube video, click the YouTube icon, then click "ok" in the pop-up window, and in the next window, paste in everything after the "=" in the YouTube address. For example, for this YouTube address --

https: // www. youtube. com /watch?v = QUQsqBqxoR4

-- you would copy the "QUQsqBqxoR4" and paste it into the window for posting. Everything after the "=" in the addy.

edit on 25-3-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yeah! It's a little crazy with all of this apocalyptic stuff, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ikor1969

I'm trying figure out how to post in a thread without replying to someones post.

Go to the bottom of the page and hit the reply button that looks a "speech balloon".

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join