It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I escaped WW3, was raptured and entered heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Take heed. This is not written lightly. I truly believe I had a vision of what is coming. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but don't say you've never been warned.

Covid-19 is a cover up for the rapture of all Christians which will soon take place. I went into vision for forty-five minutes tonight and I saw my future in four parts, of which I'm only going to cover the first and I'm not going to deal with the other parts which involved me in heaven, climbing to the top of the mountain of God and then spending eternity on the new earth, only the part where I was raptured and the earth, yes, the entire planet, was destroyed. - A dead rock in space, this is what's coming.

PART 1:

A war had broken out on earth involving various nations not satisfied with the global elites plan of global ID (which is how they plan on dealing with Covid-19 along with sweeping, rolling, mandatory vaccinations.) See: ID2020 and agenda 2030.

The global elite had tried to implement their plan but there was a lot of backlash and things got out of hand pretty quickly. Everything took a downward spiral and bombs started flying. Soon the whole globe was burning (think recent fires in Australia! only worse! and think that for every country on earth! )

The internet was knocked down for a long time and so there was no way for people to communicate what they actually saw in the flames.

The war ended after a year with many hundreds of thousands of casualties. In the end, one ruling family of elites emerged safe from their bunkers under Walmart and slowly got their 'system' back up again but earth was never the same after the war. Stories started emerging after, and during, the war, of mysterious and strange disappearances which happened while all of the missiles were flying and landing, stories of people who just 'vanished.'

Of course this was officially all blamed on the massive war fires and the people who were telling these stories were told they were delusional and that they never 'vanished' but were burned up in the fires, although the people telling the stories always emphatically insist on what they saw.

The mysterious dissappearence of thousands not burned but 'vanished' is quickly forgotten as life on earth after the war becomes cataclysmic. Natural disaster after natural disaster begins to strike in quicker and quicker succession; many who have survived the war, die. Eventually, while there are yet still survivors on earth, a large meteor strikes the earth in the end and it cracks open, literally. There are then no survivors as the earth begins to break apart like just another dead rock in space.

PART 2:

As the bombs start flying, my neighborhood gets hit and quickly burst into blazing infernos of fire and debris. I don't feel any pain as I'm engulfed in the center of a blast. It was as if I'd become impervious to the fire, or to the heat or anything. Suddenly, I shot straight up out of the fire into the sky. It was night. I rose higher and higher and higher until quickly, I wasn't even in the vicinity of the milky-way galaxy anymore, and then I stopped and just floated there in the deep reaches of outer space. I could still breathe and I wasn't cold. I was feeling exceptionally peaceful, uphoric and an amazing stillness had filled up my soul and seemed to be spilling out of me.

The experience of sudden being in space, billions of miles away from earth, being able to breathe and feeling uphoric, and still, made me quite forget that I'd just left earth out of the heart of a bomb's explosion at a million million miles an hour.

I just hung there, floating, feeling uphoric and peaceful for a while before I began my conversation with God... which is where I leave this story now, suffice to say God revealed to me heaven, the new earth, the secret treasure of heaven, the mountain of the Lord, and my heavenly dwelling, I also glimpsed Jesus, some of the apostles and prophets, and some of my loved ones who were there. I hugged a few of them.

PART 3: Conclusion: -
Covid-19 is step one. It is a Lucifer manufactured virus. Luicifer, the dragon at the top of the illuminati will cover up the rapture with a great war creating more fire than anyone has ever seen. Even the 'almighty illuminati' don't know for what purpose they are being used. The illuminati are 'goyum.' God revealed to me what will happen. You don't know me, who I am, or why, or how God showed me this, but I know who I am. The end has begun. The end is soon. The war is coming. There will be NO survivors after the meteor.

Turn to Jesus and be saved. The end is near. May you be the one person this prophecy reaches.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I hope you are wrong but a part of me hopes this happens proving that there is more then just this.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm of the Hopi belief.

The world that you know as far as human civilization goes has so far cratered three times and has been built back up.

It will crater 4 more times before we are brought back to where we belong.

So we're cratering again.

So what.

It was time for it, after all...

OH! And Hey!

Wish you luck on you Christians figuring out THAT timeline!

You only kinda got it right THIS time on the 7,000 years thing...

Maybe next cycle you will include the last couple times.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ah yes, the ultimate erotic fantasy for evangelical Christians.

Turn to Jesus and be saved. The end is near. May you be the one person this prophecy reaches.

Will you be repenting publicly when this turns out to be a false prophecy? Just curious.

edit on 3/24/2020 by Klassified because: cart before horse

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The world that you know as far as human civilization goes has so far cratered three times and has been built back up.

3 times? I thought it was 5 and we're coming up on number 6. Or is 3 the Hopi belief?
I need to read up on this.

edit on 3/24/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting vision OP. Seems a bit unfair that God only saves a particular belief system that heavily depends on life experience, perspective, and ideas of philosophy. As there is no right and wrong with people coming to their beliefs because there is no pure evidence of the afterlife.

But im thinking this is just a dream as a lot of people are having "visions" of the end in this time of crises.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That's nothing....I thought myself to a singularity about three weeks ago. Into my future and back into my past.

Full circle. I have and will live infinate lives as many things.

There is only the here and now, that's why I am grateful for my incredible ability to make fantastic decisions without even realising it at the time. Natural strength of accountability and responsibility.

Today I started prepping my well for fresh, clean, unlimited limestone filtered water, digging and planting like a trooper and making mental lists of what will keep me going while the world goes to hell in a handbasket.

I shunned entitlement in favour of personal economy and a simpler life. 5-7k euros a year ain't bad eh?

I used to live in a concrete box on top of another concrete box next to other concrete boxes.

Now I have 2 acres with loads of fruit trees, viggies, lots of space, few neighbours and a little piece of forest up the road too.

I'm loving it but feel sorry for those who live for instant gratification with a dumb pricetag.

50k euros gets you a lot of future and a wonderful life.

No, you can't come and stay. Go and pack your churches and enjoy your contact with god.

Jesus saves the weak who cannot help themselves.

Ball of dirt going nowhere with no apparent purpose and boy am I enjoying the ride.

The hippies were always right.
edit on 24/3/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
That’s called a wish fulfillment dream:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Moonbats spread COVID 19..You should shelter in place.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Only morons don't believe its a bioweapon. China had lived for thousands of years without a problem. If you think Chinese had grown immune to all biological agents than your just tricking yourself believe that modern Humans lived to become immune to diseases. We had same old medieval plagues keep coming back and effecting modern humans but this time we actually have the cure for it. Chinese civilization would be completely dead if corona virus was an old virus. If China getting hit isn't a wake up call, then don't bother fighting.

Your bible angels are Caucasian/white man. Not Yellow.

"They will destroy the East then come back and take all your rights away."

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
most visions do have your timeline and ...that detail....
As the bombs are coming down, we are going up.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

What are you smoking and where can I get some?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

If you're not right with God through Jesus, believe me you don't hope this happens.

Jaden
edit on 25-3-2020 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

top topics

join