It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

red eyes tell tale sign of corona virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
just saw this article and wanted to share. it says red eyes are a tell ta;e sign of Coona virus. Not the whites of the eyes but around the eyes on the skin. Also heard loss of smell and taste is a new strange symptom the have been discovering nypost.com... ign=site+buttons&fbclid=IwAR1AxVZgtcwcVNuWn94dplzNH1FHEkwdh9QHr4lXeKrnbwpzpiwudPXfW2w

nypost.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">another link here
edit on Tue Mar 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: add same link

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For an instant i thought they are going after the potheads now...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah that’s not going to work with me.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
For an instant i thought they are going after the potheads now...

ha ha ha
i thought the same thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

I went to the dermatologist today and before they would let me in the building I went through a short screening. They took my temperature. Asked Have you traveled outside the country in the last three weeks? Do you have a cough? Have you had any symptoms of pink eye? . . . What? No . . . I know pink eye is extremely contagious but seemed strange. Also, I know you are saying around the eyes and not in.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
More scaremongering …
These are nothing more than symptoms of fear.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

My eyes have been red since the early 90's. Perfect health at the moment.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
One of my coworkers stayed home today because her eyes were red and swollen, and she feels like she's getting a cold. Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Went shopping and I had itchy eyes because it's hayfever season. My husband said I looked really ill. Hahaha, nope, just really itchy eyes and a pallor that I had since birth. People are going mental.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Apparently whoever decided this doesn't live in the Ohio River Valley during Spring allergy season!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You're not kidding. Prisoners with red eyes in New York City are being released. Hundreds of them.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

First they came for the potheads......

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is getting weirder by the day.
Back in January I had conjunctivitis in my left eye.
Then a few days after that cleared up, the left side of my face broke out with what I thought was Shingles.
I never had Chicken Pox when I was a kid and my doctor said it couldn’t be Shingles because I never had the Pox.
But he did prescribe me an anti-viral medication that cleared it up in about 4-5 days but he never really gave me an answer as to what it could have been.
Roughly a month ago, I came down with something....100-101 fever for 2-3 days, runny nose, terrible headaches for a week, tightness in my chest, coughing like crazy of which I still have almost a month later but going away slowly.
Doctor told me nothing to worry about, gave me some kind of medicine which I don’t remember the name.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So does Joe's sometimes bleeding eye count as "red"? I ask because Corona would be a voting sincher for the S/T ... err ... DNC.

new topics

top topics

join