It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence suggests massive death toll in China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
amazing - the chinese have managed to hide 21million dead - silence all internal and external witnesses - dispose of the bodies in utter secrecy - and evade all the worlds spy agencies - then " forgot " to edit the consumer data reports for phone use

I CAN actually see that happening. It's oh crap Murphy's Law strikes again!

The phone records is the type of unseen bungling that would happen in real life when every outcome cannot be thought of ahead of time. IF the cover-up was 21 dead or even 210.

It's the 21 million I cannot see happening. That is too much silence, too much secrecy.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Do you think the numbers are higher or lower than reported? Why? a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Guys. Click farms.

Wiki Click Farm

This might account for a decent chunk of the numbers if these operations are being shut down due to lockdown, or the phones are being disconnected due to the owner of the op not paying or being able to pay.

HOWEVER, I wouldn’t put it past the CCP to use these numbers as a clever way to hide or absorb the increasing number of dead. Be that from higher than reported COVID deaths, or taking the chance to have an old fashioned purge of dissidents. Thinking of the Falun Gong practitioners here, and Uighur Muslims. We can’t ignore the massive plumes of Sulphur Dioxide detected by satellite over China recently.

What’s the Chinese definition of ‘crisis’? Danger, plus Opportunity.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
New evidence that China governement is lying:China's premier warns local officials not to hide new coronavirus infections on CNN
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

broke customers without paychecks.

that was my first thought, but then if the chinese people are like U.S. citizens or hell even the rest of the world they would starve before giving up their phones

edit on 26-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The real truth is that China failed at controlling the desease. When they started , millions and millions were already infected. Probably everyone in Wuhan and Kubei got infected and spread the desease. Wiki says Wuhan has 11m +people. Hubei has 58m+ people.

Now imagine there is this desease with millions and millions dead that the governemtn tries to stop.

Sure they build a medical center for few days but can 1 medical center help 5 million people? No!

The truth is they just couldn't help people. Millions and millions died because they just couldn't help them. All the numbers you see? Those are the people they could help. But its pretty clear they never had the capacity for something like 10-20 millon infected.

Next step was most likely either leaving everyone critically sick in favour of chosen individuals ( Most likely younger) or straight up killing the older so they do not spread the desease.

I am 100% sure the death toll is actually close to 5-6 million plus including:
1 - everyone that died from the desease
2 - everyone who died due to the medical conditions
3 - everone who died due to strict martial law

Of course China will never release what really happened. Because if they do everyone will see they miserably failed and ruined themselves.

But we also shouldn't judge how deadly is the virus because of that either. I am pretty sure most people there did not die because of it but because of how it was handled.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
oh come on guys
i know that round here we all love to believe shadowy groups of people Not Like Us are lying to us and/or enacting bond villain type schemes, but seriously;
surely if the fatality rate was remotely like this
we'd be seeing it borne out in our own communities by now?
Surely if this were true then Italy - where things really are bad enough without conspiracising, thankyouverymuch - should be turned inside out by now?
But no, actually, the numbers seem to be bearing out approximately relatively what we were told they would be.
Wild.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You say insanity... I say realistic. You can argue the underlying truths are born from insanity, and you may be right, but you cannot argue that what I said is a fact.

Your opinion is NOT fact and anyone with half a brain knows that the US does not and nor will ever, "own this planet"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Notice the global economy was perfectly fine until the USA started seeing spread of Coronavirus. Notice how the 2008 Great Recession, the US sneezed and the world caught a cold. Name me a nation that wasn't pissing their pants in the hours following 9/11... had we had an actual strong US President, the globe wouldn't have dared question our actions months later and even with the weak POTUS we had it took the world MONTHS to say "boo" to this country's follow throughs in the Middle East.

As I said, not opinion, simple empirical fact, the USA runs this world. The rest of the occupants are allowed to play on the globe because we allow it. If we ever surrender that power, we'll deserve the retaliations we get, sure... but unless we allow that stranglehold to ease, it will continue ad infinitum.

Read the bolded part.

Sounds a whole lot like the attitude of the CCP....so what's your problem with them? Sounds like you's are bossom buddies (attitude wise).

Re-read what you posted. Complete rubbish...you sound like a 14 year old on the playground who has 3 friends against 1.

LMFAO

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

I’ve heard this rubbish a few times now.

Who’s shutting down the accounts? Hard to do that when you’re dead. I’d guess it’s because business has suffered and companies have closed their mobile contracts.

Even at a really high estimate of 5% fatality/infection ratio this would require 400 million infections.

Seems extremely unlikely.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I have been following this closely since the beginning, what happened is when they put people into quarantine in their "virus hot spots" like Wuhan, I believe they confiscated all the phones to stop people contacting those in other areas of the country and abroad.

This was the paranoid Chinese Government keeping their population quiet. The Chinese government has lists of people who own and use mobile phones, so confiscation would be a fairly simple operation for them.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

With a population of 1.2 billion....21 million isn't that hard fetched. You aren't even talking 2%.

The numbers are shocking---but just frame it compared to their total population. The reality is---Chinese people aren't that well off and healthy by and large. So the death count is possibly almost twice as high.

If the mortality rates hold true of 3.4%

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

I like this theory, certainly seems more probable than 21 million dead that no-one noticed.

Have a star.
edit on 26/3/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Thank you

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
See link below...China Mobile saw a 9 million increase in February 5G mobile users over the previous month. Could much of the decrease in accounts just be a switch to new 5G accounts?

www.rcrwireless.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

LOL Canada checking in, ya? LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Perhaps we should look at the crematoriums in wuhan alone. Find out how many the city has and how long it takes to burn one body and how many ovens each location has. If the claim is true that all crematoriums within the city were operating 24/7 at full capacity then the math is there.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Thanks for posting but how exactly does a person die and then cancel their cell phone account?

To me this sounds more like China censoring (again) its own populace. After all they made the discovering doctor of Covid-19 sign a false statement report.

People need to understand that EVERYTHING that comes out of China as an "official" statement is 100% a lie.

EDIT: I am specifically referring to the communist Chinese government. NOT the people of China. I stand with the citizens of China in their desire to rid themselves of one of the most corrupt governments on the planet.

edit on 26-3-2020 by Case74282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

China has such a horrible human rights history, I wouldn't be surprised if they just used the virus to round up innocent people to send them to the slaughterhouse in the name of depopulation. The US did it with FEMA during Katrina it was said. Lot's of people just disappeared, never to be heard from again and witnesses that say the FEMA police were rounding them up and putting them on Barges that looked like prisons. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UnearthlyEarthling

Ok so lets hypothetically say that wuhan has 40 crematoriums with an average of 12 ovens in each building. If it takes 1 to 3 hours to cremate one body lets just pick the longest duration of 3 hours. If all ovens are operational in each crematorium then each oven can cremate 8 bodies a day if it is operating 24/7. So...480 ovens in the city and each oven can cremate 8 bodies a day.... Thats roughly 3800 bodies a day in wuhan. Lets say they are operating only 12 hours. 1900 bodies a day. The statistics that are on world o meters are by far very wrong considering china initiatied the largest quarantine in human history. All because of a few hundred deaths at the time? Paranoia perhaps? Too much of an economic blow to do something so drastic like this seems correct. This is just a speculation based on logic. The stats don't add up especially since china has over 1.4 billion people. Cell phone stats could help but in the end china has huge censorship so perhaps people got cut off or couldnt afford their bills.

Some more information can be found here: search in duckduckgo for....

Nothingburger.today

Goto videos and scientific news. A great compilation of smart phone videos and information.

edit on 26-3-2020 by UnearthlyEarthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Haven't time to go through all the posts at the moment.

Just in case no one has mentioned it China pays for virtually everything through their phones
No one out and about no bus/taxi fares admission prices meals etc coming out will reflect itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join