It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence suggests massive death toll in China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Take the enlightened bullsht elsewhere, maybe you'll not find deaf ears about it there. Yeah, the US is the big bully of the block, I care. If someone can knock us off the hill, by all means come and take it. Until that point, we own this world and if we so choose we can easily remove China from the equation with the snap of a pair of fingers. That needs done now rather than later.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have a friend who hails from Russia, but who who lives in Yingtan, about 225 miles from Wuhan. She was visiting family in Moscow in January when Putin called all Russian nationals home from China. As a result, she has not been permitted to return home to her job as an English teacher there. She is currently stuck staying in a flat with her ex-husband, waiting for the travel restrictions to be removed. She joked with me that she would rather face Coronavirus in China than stay another minute with her ex. lol
I Skype with her regularly and she told me that her region was not as impacted as some others, but that even before she left, it had been impacted somewhat. She does not personally know anyone who is sick. She says that all her friends currently in China are telling her that all is well and they are just waiting for the restrictions to be lifted so they can go back to work (teaching English). Some of the teachers at her school are Chinese nationals and some are from other countries. Many of them stayed during the crisis. None of them are sick and they say things are getting better now.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: payta

There has been quite an economic toll there as well, lots of people without jobs not ablento pay the cell phone bill. China's corporations aren't known for their altruism.

Ding ding ding.

Most conspiracy theories can be refuted with a tiny bit of common sense.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Anyone else see the breitbart picked it up. . . www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Until that point, we own this world and if we so choose we can easily remove China from the equation with the snap of a pair of fingers.

And there we have the problem, insanity

edit on -180002020-03-24T16:13:16-05:000000001631202016032020Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:13:16 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You say insanity... I say realistic. You can argue the underlying truths are born from insanity, and you may be right, but you cannot argue that what I said is a fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You say insanity... I say realistic. You can argue the underlying truths are born from insanity, and you may be right, but you cannot argue that what I said is a fact.

Your opinion is NOT fact and anyone with half a brain knows that the US does not and nor will ever, "own this planet"

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Your opinion is NOT fact and anyone with half a brain knows that the US does not and nor will ever, "own this planet"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Notice the global economy was perfectly fine until the USA started seeing spread of Coronavirus. Notice how the 2008 Great Recession, the US sneezed and the world caught a cold. Name me a nation that wasn't pissing their pants in the hours following 9/11... had we had an actual strong US President, the globe wouldn't have dared question our actions months later and even with the weak POTUS we had it took the world MONTHS to say "boo" to this country's follow throughs in the Middle East.

As I said, not opinion, simple empirical fact, the USA runs this world. The rest of the occupants are allowed to play on the globe because we allow it. If we ever surrender that power, we'll deserve the retaliations we get, sure... but unless we allow that stranglehold to ease, it will continue ad infinitum.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

How is Russia doing? I've not heard of any numbers out of that area.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I've been waiting to hear these kinds of stories from some of my old friends who remained in the Intel World.

Was told to watch this:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Well, even if some here downplay their concerns, Putin takes it seriously.

I'm sure he gets some perspective from Xi.
edit on 3/24/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

"President for life" (AKA "dictator") allows leaders to use any threat, regardless of how big or how small, as an excuse to tighten their stranglehold. The Constitution of this country (allegedly) prevents that froim happening here... the weeks ahead will tell us just how much that document means and, more importantly, who will be allowed to cite it when this has all blown over. The first individual who supported this series of fascist lockdowns and anathemas to freedom we're seeing in major US cities and states that bases any future argument on the Constitution may well spit bloody chicklets if they clap back to those principles of freedom in front of me... I'll say that.

PS: Hi stranger!
edit on 24-3-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

China wouldn't have sent it's top scientist/medical experts and doctors along with medical gear to Italy, France and Spain if they were still battling it from a ground zero perspective...

www.reuters.com...

Btw, Russia and Cuba sent doctors to Italy as well.

Russia: www.reuters.com...

Cuba: www.reuters.com...

How come the U.S and other nations aren't helping their NATO partners like evil communist CHINA, RUSSIA and CUBA...?

Got to love the irony. NATO only gets together to bomb other nations. When S# hits the fan, it's everybody for themselves.

^^^ ABC News too!

ETA: this better video that shows more than just the Cuban doctors disembarking the plane because I know American news media will never show the big picture. Some people may even find the comment section (especially the top few comments) of the video very enlightening...

edit on 24-3-2020 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Few people in the USA think this is serious, even with New York in crisis. 21 million less cell phones being used in China sure seems to be something any open-minded person would want to file in their memory bank as we watch this virus ramp up and spread.
Thank you for posting !

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Geese Louise! I would expect nothing less from you.
I feel a deep, pervasive sense of deja vu...

As Heff says, *twitch*

lolz!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Been good, thanks for askin'. Yourself?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Atsbhct

There has been quite an economic toll there as well, lots of people without jobs not ablento pay the cell phone bill. China's corporations aren't known for their altruism.

Ding ding ding.

Most conspiracy theories can be refuted with a tiny bit of common sense.

This is no conspiracy, its just trying to use the bits of information we have in order to understand what really happened.
Or we can choose to believe the numbers the CCP has provided, yeah... that's the rational stance...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta

I found a troubling article which suggests a drop in cellphone users (of 21 million fewer users) might be a sign of a massive death toll in China following the Covid outbreak.

I knew it was the RUssians!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Take the enlightened bullsht elsewhere, maybe you'll not find deaf ears about it there. Yeah, the US is the big bully of the block, I care. If someone can knock us off the hill, by all means come and take it. Until that point, we own this world and if we so choose we can easily remove China from the equation with the snap of a pair of fingers. That needs done now rather than later.

Sir, are you 14 years old?

Wait.., 12 maybe!?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
amazing - the chinese have managed to hide 21million dead - silence all internal and external witnesses - dispose of the bodies in utter secrecy - and evade all the worlds spy agencies - then " forgot " to edit the consumer data reports for phone use

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join