It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the final showdown for the Deep State......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I've been following the bread-crum trail of information, disinformation and general fantasy concerning the NWO/Deep state agenda ever since 9/11. It is that single event that has led me to where I find myself today - wondering if the COVID19 scenario is the 'last stand' for the said Deep State......

Now I would be lying if I didn't admit to having an inkling of admiration for the sheer patience these people have. Being part of a plan that you could potentially never see the fruits of your labor is somewhat of an achievement or dedication that the layman doesn't usually inhabit.

Anyway, enough of that ! My question to ATS is this:

Is The recent COVID19 disease is merely a disease born out of rats cross infecting humans or something more sinister ?

If this is a cross over disease and not a nefarious plan of bringing in a pandemic to move one step closer to a totalitarian dystopia , then the Deep State must surely be rubbing there hands together in glee.... (how fortunate an event like this could be capitalized).

On the other hand - a more likely scenario is that this was perpetrated by the DS to further the NWO goal, "Problem, reaction, solution" as Mr Icke would proclaim.

As this situation rolls out and we hold our bated breath, we should consider that this plan has us damned if we do and damned if we don't (in terms of asking for lock down - the very act upon which 'truthers' or 'conspiracy theorists' would never ask for, but are doing now because of the hysteria around right now).

It's hard to trust any narrative thrown at us these days, so I guess we should listen to the gut, rather than the mind and mine is telling me to be ready for anything....

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
No.

How long do these deep state people live anyway?

Scientists have debunked this virus as being man made.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Maybe not mad made, but can definitely be infected and spread and used as a weapon/tool.

You don't find it strange to shut down the world's economy and lock us in our homes for a mild flu?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm sure they have a decent life cycle..... if you believe the adrenochrome theory too.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Don't you think it's a hell of a coincidence that Wuhan has a bio lab close to the 'wet market' where the virus purportedly started ?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Then why didn't they do this with MERS, SARS.. ETC?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I thought that as well. Not so much anymore.... You seen any news outside of your county?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darklyilluminated

I'm sure they have a decent life cycle..... if you believe the adrenochrome theory too.

Some people plant trees whose fruit will only be picked by their descendants.

If it's a long game, the inability of comprehension of scale works against your adversary.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Then why didn't they do this with MERS, SARS.. ETC?

Oh... Lemme guess... 'they' were waiting on the christ child in the form of a republican president to take down. Damn you George Soros.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Fruit trees don't last long..... Two generations at most.

a reply to: Tulpa

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Darklyilluminated
I been saying for a couple years now that these post 1973 deep State Actors have all been answering to China. Kissinger acted as the agent/lobbyist in the seventies to access the Chinese markets. The bush/Clinton cabal worked very dilligently appointing the real equivalent of Hydra "hail hydra" into our government. Then you got the Cobra commander himself Bill Gates who had a fifteen-twentyt year Monopoly on the worlds personal computers operating systems with the backdoor's built in for the nsa, who up until 2016 were beholden to the China loyalists traitors of America within the USA.

A second Trump election would finally see the arrests and disappearances of these traitors begin initiation. Notice trump has been vocal against lockdowns, but the former and currently in power China loyalists continue to demand such an unnecessary response per the script.

The post 1973 world order wants to rule the 21st century with China. The USA can counter that with a strong partnership with India to keep the Chinese communists in check.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

But they drop fruit which grows more trees.

We're trained for instant gratification. Some people don't mind waiting. You don't have to cross the line in a relay.....just pass the baton.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So what about all the other countries on lock down? They Chinese puppets too?

Cmon

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Gotcha.
Sounds plausible to me. 😂🤣😂🤣

a reply to: Tulpa

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
So what about all the other countries on lock down? They Chinese puppets too?

Cmon

a reply to: worldstarcountry

China is coming out from their own lockdown .

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

How about the farmers that planted trees after the dust bowl so their kids kids wouldn't ever have it happen again, would that be a good enough analogy.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This whole Chinese Coronavirus crises stinks to high heaven.
The conspiracy theories are taking off but everyone I know and talk to say there is definitely something going on behind the scenes.
I would encourage everyone to rally around President Trump in these troubling times.
We need to pray to the Lord Jesus to give His spiritual strength to President Trump and his closest trusted inner circle and federal government supporters including the military.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Dear bloody jesus... I remember my preacher man saying something along those lines back in 82.
That sumbeach was right?!

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Son... have you been to Kansas? You can count the trees on one hand.

Besides, I don't think Joe farmer is part of an international cabal to enslave human mind.

a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How bout we pray to jeezus that he don't let people eat uncooked bat's, or camels, or rats no more.

a reply to: choomsuba

top topics

<<   2 >>

join