It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May this be a very well thought out game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Since the outbreak of coronavirus, I have tried my best to not allow myself to believe anything but the fact that this is a natural occurrence. However, as the days push forward and the state of the world’s governments plans react and act as they do, it makes me think more and more this is not just a natural pandemic.

Let’s imagine the following scenario was true.

A virus is created for the means to attach itself to humans causing the fastest spread of a virus we could have seen in recent years.

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence.

You use the media to drive a slow burning but fast rolling snowball effect of panic and worry among citizens. You put them in a state of willingness to accept anything they are told because it is based on "the right thing". We comply, we go home. Most loose our jobs because of such, if you were good at never getting in debt well be sure you’re now going to be forced into requiring a loan you cannot repay. Everyone takes a loan, you’re in their pocket forever.

New age religion has often been attributed to New World order as a way to sway people to their way of thinking. The following:

link to quote.

"... it was discovered that an economy obeyed the same laws as electricity and that all of the mathematical theory and practical and computer know-how developed for the electronic field could be directly applied in the study of economics ... human life is measured in dollars ... the recipients become state property ... those who get hooked on the economic drug must go to the elite for a fix. In this, the method of introducing large amounts of stabilizing capacitance is by borrowing on the future 'credit' of the world. This ... consists of performing an action and leaving the system before the reflected reaction returns to the point of action -- a delayed reaction. The means of surviving the reaction is by changing the system before the reaction can begin ...and the electric spark generated when opening a switch connected to an active inductor is mathematically analogous to the initiation of war." ["Behold A Pale Horse", p. 45-48]

It could be seen that they knew, that with the right play, the effect would crash the markets resulting in this dependency.

What freedoms will we loose from this process?

For the origins of the virus, well..

link to article

A lot of people have pointed to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is just a 30 minutes drive for the seafood market. But if that’s not close enough for you, there’s another lab that researches bat coronaviruses that’s even closer: The Wuhan Center for Disease Control & Prevention.It’s not just on the other side of town. It’s on the other side of the street

Want to read up on the above more, read this: link to outbreak

link to article

The Wuhan Center for Disease Control & Prevention isn’t just an administrative office. Scientists were inside that building actively conducting research — including studies on coronaviruses in bats.[6]A lot of researchers in Wuhan were. It had been a major project for the city, and the Wuhan Institute of Virology took great pride in. They were at the forefront in researching the causes of SARS, and it was their researchers who had proven that the last SARS outbreak originated in bats.[7]They had to look at an awful lot of sick bats to do it, though. Researchers had been gathering bats infected with the coronavirus since at least 2012, and they were focusing on ones that could spread their illness to human beings.[8]There were hundreds of bats in Wuhan’s labs when the 2019-nCoV outbreak started, and the researchers there were studying at least 11 new strains of SARS-related viruses in them.[9] And, yes — they were doing it across the street from the place where the outbreak started.

2019-nCoV Is a 96% Match For A Bat Virus In The Wuhan Virology Lab

link to article

The coronavirus that’s spreading around the world at this very moment has been called “novel” because it’s unique. It’s different from past diseases, like SARS. About 30% different, to be exact.That’s not just a number we pulled out of our heads. Scientists have compared the genetic sequence of SARS to 2019-nCoV, and they’ve found that they’re about 70% similar.[10]That’s a rough number — the real one might be a bit higher. But the real number probably isn’t 96% — which is the percentage match scientists have found between 2019-nCov and a form of the coronavirus carried by bats inside of the Wuhan Institute of Virology.[11]“But wait a minute,” you say. “If those bats had the virus, there were probably bats all around Wuhan that had it — right?”Afraid not. 2019-nCoV isn’t just similar to bat coronaviruses in general — it’s similar to a very specific strain of bat coronavirus carried by bats in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Not every bat coronavirus has that 96% match — in fact, when another lab compared 2019-nCoV to their own bats, the closest match they could find was 88%.[12]And those bats weren’t local. If you were living in Wuhan and you really wanted to find one of those bats, you’d either have to go to the virology lab or to the place those bats had come from: Yunnan and Zhejiang.That’s a little over 900km away.[13]

edit on 24-3-2020 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
We had the biggest debt bubble in the history of the world.
There is no doubt in my mind this was manufactured and deliberately released.
The Fed can now Nationalize corporation and they aren't going to tell us which ones for 6 more months...

This is a false flag, brought to you by the same people who Sunk the Titanic, started world war 1 and 2, killed JFK, did 9-11, and now the wuhan virus.

This is meant to take us into riots.

Why do you think they were trying to take our guns?

For this event. They knew they were pulling the rug out from under us.

We are only just getting started

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
We had the biggest debt bubble in the history of the world.
There is no doubt in my mind this was manufactured and deliberately released.
The Fed can now Nationalize corporation and they aren't going to tell us which ones for 6 more months...

This is a false flag, brought to you by the same people who Sunk the Titanic, started world war 1 and 2, killed JFK, did 9-11, and now the wuhan virus.

This is meant to take us into riots.

Why do you think they were trying to take our guns?

For this event. They knew they were pulling the rug out from under us.

We are only just getting started

I am glad you mentioned the above, those were also on my mind too. Titanic being one of them, taking out the rich so the elites can take over their fortunes and consolidate things even more.

world war 1 and 2, killed JFK, did 9-11, and now the wuhan virus.

....and possibly world war 3.

With China already pushing for blame game (which I think the NWO knew would happen) they then get to fight back against china and state it was them. This kind of tit for tat could lead to it handled only by end game scenario which is, war (I hope it does not but it feels it). They want to wipe out anyone that is against their plans, China is one of them Russia second.

Also this would wipe out world debt and zero it back to a one world currency that people would take as it would come with now debt attached and possibly zero their debts too. Nobody wants debt but this move would replace all currencies.
edit on 24-3-2020 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I don't think that will happen. The world is too big to start over. Besides, who ever wants to rule, they'll have to have more wits then the street gangs to survive total " a no go zone". Which I understand there are lots of them in Europe now.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've read a very similar quote about the relation of electricity to economy in Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's worse, that close Lab had a doctor die......after they made him bury bodies......

this was written back when......next is a food shortage or for fun ...let's say helpers from the sky to put us in silver seeds for a new home......or the sky dudes tell us they invented us......or they have the cure, step inside please.....something like this, huh!!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't think that will happen. The world is too big to start over. Besides, who ever wants to rule, they'll have to have more wits then the street gangs to survive total " a no go zone". Which I understand there are lots of them in Europe now.

Good point.

I just think if it came to it, there would be no need to send in foot soldiers when you can give them a choice, do as your told or we obliterate you from afar.

But good point anyhow.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Fun fact: Sweden - as the first quasi cashless society of the world - has introduced only minor, less economy harming measures to contain the outbreak.

edit on 24-3-2020 by UltimaRatio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UltimaRatio1
Fun fact: Sweden - as the first quasi cashless society of the world - has introduced only minor, less economy harming measures to contain the outbreak.

Could you elaborate? I haven't heard about it. Interesting to know bit more info about this if you can.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: UltimaRatio1

Could you elaborate? I haven't heard about it. Interesting to know bit more info about this if you can.

www.thelocal.se...

www.oracleglobe.com...

The Swedes don´t need to be pushed into a cashless society. They have accepted it already, even without a pandemic.
Cashless paying per apple pay and credit-cards is widely advertised here in Germany. "Pay cashless, don't get infected!"

new topics

top topics

join