It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, ID2020 and agenda 2030. Diabolical!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Just watch all the evidence! You don't even have to dig very deep with this one. It's right on the surface! They even have a website! ID2020.

Hi guys. I don't know how to embed web addresses or articles but here are two of many, highlighting ID2020 and agenda 2030.

www.armstrongeconomics.com...

"There is a very concerning proposal running around in Washington. The technology already exists for pets which is an electronic microchip or transponder. A subcutaneous electronic microchip allows you to identify your pet. It is no larger than a grain of rice and only takes a few minutes for your vet to insert. A transponder does not emit any electric waves once inserted.

The proposal is a digital certificate that verifies if you have been vaccinated and was developed by MIT and Microsoft. They are looking at merging this with Bill Gates’ ID2020. It is entirely possible that this scare has been a deliberate plot to get people to accept these digital implants. Refuse, and you will be prohibited from social gatherings. Like 9/11 conditioned us to be x-rayed before entering a plane, now the next stage is to embed digital markers that they have been using in dogs and cats."

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

" ID2020 Announces Work Is Completed On First-Ever Certification Mark For ‘Kiva Protocol’ Implementing A Global Digital ID For Buying And Selling

ID2020 announced plans to launch the first certification mark for digital identity at the 2019 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. The ID2020 Certification Mark recognizes digital identity solutions that adhere to the highest standards for user-management, privacy-protection, portability, and interoperability. Globally, one in seven people are unable to prove their identity through any recognized means. As a result, they lack access to basic legal protections and social services, are unable to participate fully as citizens and voters, and are systematically excluded from the modern economy."

—Here are two websites exposing (or revealing) the NWO plan for mandatory vaccines and ID. Bill Gates first started talking about rolling out his ID program along with vaccines way before co-vid 19. What a better way to roll out manditory ID than along with a cure 'the whole world needs.' Diabolical!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

In this video from Politico at 1 min in trump says something that got my attention about Real ID.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The dilemma with all this is that it is both necessary for the progression of the human race but at the same time the absolute downfall.

It all boils down to intentions.

I can sit and make the logical arguement all day for a total worldwide government that tracks every facet of human life, and it would be good, given the absolute purest of altruistic intent.

That, sadly, is something humans aren't capable of, likely ever.

So with that said these systems are nothing but chains for people either seeking to gain or seeking to cling to power.

With that reality in mind, I'd rather see humanity resist and slip hundreds or thousands of years back as it rejects this dystopian nightmare.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
The dilemma with all this is that it is both necessary for the progression of the human race but at the same time the absolute downfall.

It all boils down to intentions.

I can sit and make the logical arguement all day for a total worldwide government that tracks every facet of human life, and it would be good, given the absolute purest of altruistic intent.

That, sadly, is something humans aren't capable of, likely ever.

So with that said these systems are nothing but chains for people either seeking to gain or seeking to cling to power.

With that reality in mind, I'd rather see humanity resist and slip hundreds or thousands of years back as it rejects this dystopian nightmare.

something is cook'n thats for sure

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I am with you. I have watched a lot of once very intelligent and clued in folks fall to the cult of personality over the last couple of decades in this country. Both Clinton's ,Both Bushes ,Obama and yes Trump also, they have been puppets serving this end we will now live through.

Both the left and the right have played their roles,and the Trump delusion would be outright laughable if it were not so sad.

The end was pretty clear when we started (as a whole) looking for a hero to save us from perceived boogeymen. Not many are seeking truth,but rather defending any point that backs up what they want to think anyway. One of the larget examples are people i know for a fact were saying 9/11 was an inside job, but still supported the wars from it to this day.

Not to many backbones left ,even if you think you are one of those with a backbone chances are you honestly are not.

We need more people to stop and consider that they may in fact be very wrong about a lot of things, and again that goes for all side of politics and society.

edit on 24-3-2020 by BlackberryRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Many conspiritorial sorts think that the mark of the beast, the man's number, 666, is a chip, or some literal electronic device.

But that is not what Revelation is talking about. The beast is the worldwide political system of things. The number of man is 6. The divine number of perfection is 7. 6 is short of 7. It does not meet perfection. Man is imperfect. And thus the rulership of man is imperfect. The number, 6 6 6, 6 three times, shows the gross imperfection of man's rule.

You simply receive the mark in God's eyes by involving yourself with the political system of things in Satan's control. This world has been exposed by Jesus and Revelation in the Bible as being in Satan's control, Satan being the ruler of the world. Everyone that takes sides in national parties and politics and wars receive the mark of the beast. They put themselves down on record with God as being the enemy of Jesus and his incoming heavenly government.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

It is a dystopian nightmare, flu vaccines have weaken half the population immune system..... then comes a new virus with no current vaccine... that population becomes vulnerable, as well the elites become vulnerable.

The aftermath turns into more vaccines and vaccine ID's. This continues way into the future, until no human is alive.... as immune systems degrade over time... all due to selfish elites.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ApocalypseRising

How does that stop you from buying and selling? It obviously has to relate to money.
edit on 24-3-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Old Billy boy did an AMA over on reddit a few days ago and this got brought up. I was happy to see that he got called out pretty well in the comments:

www.reddit.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This so called Bill Gates Foundation is evil in the purest form. His ramblings about depopulation are quite disturbing.

The patent of this virus is in their hands, that raises questions. Doesn't it.

I smell rotten fish and I'm not the only one any more who smells it.

Bill Gates is getting old, maybe this thing will byte back at him. That would be hilarious

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Good article here off-guardian.org... about Gates, C19 & ID2020.

Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person […] Because you don’t want people moving around the world where you’ll have some countries that won’t have it under control, sadly. You don’t want to completely block off the ability for people to go there and come back and move around. So eventually there will be this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening up.” Bill Gates, March 24 2020, talking to TED

Perhaps the end-game plan is restrictions on all movement outside of one's own home. Unless you can digitally prove immunity to C19!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Bill Gates, Diabolical !!!... You don't even have to dig very deep with this one.

This was a deception on a staggering scale, but one which also left a legacy that has profound implications nearly half a century later.

But they needed to create a PR Campaign Smokescreen

There had to be a Frontman - someone rich and eccentric enough to be plausible. The reclusive billionaire inventor Howard Hughes was perfect for the role.

Bill Gates: An Open Source Investigation

edit on 12-4-2020 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

top topics

join