It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's call this what it is.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: muzzleflash

If it's a cold virus, why does it have damn near zero symptoms in common with a cold, but is damn near identical to the flu? Heck one of the things going around is not to worry about the sniffles, as that's a cold symptom and not associated with Corona.

I mean if Corona resembled a cold at all, which it doesn't I could see it, but it doesn't.

In like 99% (rough estimate) of cases it produces no symptoms to mild cold symptoms, and in rare cases with highly susceptible ppl it shows symptoms they are calling SARS.

It IS NOT INFLUENZA.

The Media is using half truths and omission to spread fear and panic.

The WHO, the NIH, and every other medical science body on Earth has been absolutely clear the Coronavirus is a COLD causing virus!!

Have you not Googled this once?? Because it's basic #.

The media keeps saying "flu like symptoms", which the cold is sorta like the flu, and SARS is even more like a bad flu - but it isn't a flu.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The chinese virus can be defeated with the power of song.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I suppose you're right, i didn't think of it that way, I guess it's like a cat call, calling it Chinese virus focused the blame at the Chinese and then the rage that follows.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I did read it. And it's only a hypothesis. A more sound one is that is originated somewhere in Europe, and spread from soldiers settling all over the world.

They think it started more in France or Austria. More then two strains of flu can be floating around at the same time, especially back then. The first accounts of influenza have a lot of ties with Europe, not Asia.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join