It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man dies after self-medicating with chloroquine phosphate to treat coronavirus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
< sigh > What a dumb ass. No loss to the world there, Darwin gave out his trophy.

I still say remove all the warning labels from things and let everything sort itself out. That method would weed out the morons from the global gene pool quicker than any supercold bug would.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I still say remove all the warning labels from things and let everything sort itself out. That method would weed out the morons from the global gene pool quicker than any supercold bug would.

One of my favorite warnings was one I saw on a lawn mower. About 5 times in the directions booklet in big Caution it said. Do Not Use To Trim Hedges...

Makes one wonder how many people tried....

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

That would be nice in theory, but in reality it would just clog up the courts further with ambulance chasing lawyers seeking judgements and settlements due to the lack of warning labels on products.

So torn on this issue. Clearly some Darwin awards are well deserved, but there's also no end to the examples of actual corporate deception and negligence where liability should be enforced.

The famous McDonalds "hot coffee" case comes to mind. Absolutely absurd and silly on the surface, but the consumer won because internal memos showed that McDonalds was knowingly and purposefully serving dangerously scalding coffee in order to slow down customers when it came to their "free refills" policy.

Corporations have shown time and time again that they have no qualms about endangering their own consumers if it can earn them a few extra cents per head.
edit on 3/25/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Orange man lies constantly and can't be trusted. In most universes that equates to bad.

In most universes ALL politicians have lied... And it does not make them special as in other humans don't lie as they do ALL THE TIME too...lol

Once again it is all just political narratives to push an agenda. If Trump says something it's a LIE!!!!! If the same damn statement is said from the left then it is a misunderstanding, misquote, slightly true, or outright ignored.

This is the whole fundamental foundation with the labeling of TDS, or Orange Man Bad.

The question was specifically in reference to Trump and I answered it. I figure most sane people know there are terrible lying politicians on both sides of the isle. What do they have to do with Trump lying? Not all politicians are the same and Does it exonerate them when they lie because if you use that argument then you can't get mad at the other side when they do it. We need to hold ALL of these clowns responsible, DEMS and REPS with TRUMP and the banks leading the way.

Stop defending Trump. He is as bad as Obama, Bush 1 & 2, Clinton, etc etc etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Cleans both fish pond and the gene pool apparently.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I guess this guy voided his waranty?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The double standard is annoying.... just saying... As in the case here with the OP, Trump didn't lie about chloroquine phosphate so what is your point...lol

edit on 26-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Xtrozero

I guess this guy voided his waranty?

That is pushing 200 IQ...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The double standard is annoying.... just saying... As in the case here with the OP, Trump didn't lie about chloroquine phosphate so what is your point...lol

He didn't? You'd think if what he said was the truth this miracle cure would be widely available...must be some snafu in the distribution, which Im sure is either the dems or Chinas fault. Once we move those manufacturing plants back here to the US im sure w'll be able to produce tons of the stuff. I'll hold my breath for the next 6 seconds to see if what he said is coming true or if it is one more hail mary. Because he doesn't know which means what he said is not true, because the strong possibility exists it is not true which means he is making # up. He has no idea but like all of us hopes it works. Stop putting faith into any politician. I know you distrust and dislike dems. Im going to ask you in good faith to do the same for Trump and the repubs. They do not care about you at all.
edit on 28-3-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

He didn't? You'd think if what he said was the truth this miracle cure would be widely available...must be some snafu in the distribution, which Im sure is either the dems or Chinas fault.

He said maybe 20 times "it may help"...."looks promising".... and you know what it looks like it is helping many people. If it helps people super sick not to die I would say that is good, don't you too think that would be a good thing even though it is anecdotal evidence at this point in time? The drug has been used for 70 years now too, so its not like the President is suggesting to use something high risk that no one has a clue about.

Let me ask you do you think it looks promising, if you were on deaths door would you take the cocktail? I'm not saying this because of what Trump said, I wouldn't have known he said anything if people were not REEeeing over it here. I have been following story that the cocktail of three drugs seem to be pulling people from deaths door to recover before Trump did his thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sadly most are sticking to the false narrative, they have become invested in Trump is bad and unqualified.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Sadly most are sticking to the false narrative, they have become invested in Trump is bad and unqualified.

The sad part is that the chemical in the pond cleaner is not chloroquine phosphate....

What if Trump said a glass of red wine a day is a good thing, and some guy says holy # Mildred! We got isopropyl alcohol in the bathroom lets go drink that! Its about the same thing here...

News story: Trump say red wine is good for you and man listens to him and dies from wine.

edit on 28-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yea, Trump said:
"rummage through your pantry and if you find fish tank cleaner or pond cleaner with chloroquine phosphate then eat it and you will be fine, it's a miracle cure".
At least that is what these fools would have you believe.

The sad part is that the chemical in the pond cleaner is not hloroquine phosphate....

What if Trump said a glass of red wine a day is a good thing, and some guy says holy # Mildred! We got isopropyl alcohol in the bathroom lets go drink that! Its about the same thing here...

News story: Trump say red wine is good for you and man listens to him and dies from wine.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yea, Trump said:
"rummage through your pantry and if you find fish tank cleaner or pond cleaner with chloroquine phosphate then eat it and you will be fine, it's a miracle cure".
At least that is what these fools would have you believe.

I wonder what got them sick/killed... the 4% chloroquine phosphate or the 96% other chemicals in it...lol

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Did they count this as a Corona death Klass?
edit on 6-4-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Klassified

Did they count this as a Corona death Klass?

No. It will be considered accidental.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join