It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the need to donate blood? I thought this was a pulmonary (and/or neurological?) condition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The surgeon general clearly called out for blood donations at the end of yesterday's presidential address. "Donate blood! Donate blood, we need it."

This information can also be found on the Advancing Transfusion and Cellular Therapies Worldwide website.

Can anyone explain to me why blood donations are a concern in regards to this pandemic? Are people losing blood over this?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Because with the flu scare, people are not doing their regular donations.

As a side note.. my teenage daughter who was supposed to have flown to Florida today is going to the donation center tomorrow.
edit on 23-3-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It sounds like a fantabulous way to get out and spread the virus. Come on people, do your part!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The virus doesn't stop people from needing blood due to other medical conditions, car accidents, gun wounds, surgeries, transfusions, etc.

That's why.

And people are staying home and donating less.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The vampire elite have run out of babies to steal because of the lockdown but still need new supplies.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There is a run on Adrenochrome... The elite are desperate as rumor has it that the China Adrenochrome is tainted...so sad...a reply to: nerbot

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Because with the flu scare, people are not doing their regular donations.

What flu scare?

As a side note.. my teenage daughter who was supposed to have flown to Florida today is going to the donation center tomorrow.

Dude just give her the money so she doesn't have to go there to get it.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My Husband was given two pints of blood when he was in the hospital recently. He is on dialysis and has other serious health issues. How do we know that blood is safe with this virus going around?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
The surgeon general clearly called out for blood donations at the end of yesterday's presidential address. "Donate blood! Donate blood, we need it."

This information can also be found on the Advancing Transfusion and Cellular Therapies Worldwide website.

Can anyone explain to me why blood donations are a concern in regards to this pandemic? Are people losing blood over this?

Plethora of reasons.

People locked down means less random and repeat donership....people thinking they "might" be sick but not wishing to get tested will by proxy forgo donating....rumor has it of an Underground War to Save the Children so that could be a factor.....and last but not least.....one of the core value Pillars of immediate remediation of the Pleomorphic Bacteria people are calling covid is ensuring that the finite volume of "clean filtered blood" within the bodies CLOSED SYSTEM that can carry O2 is not....being poisoned exponentially from within said CLOSED SYSTEM....basically a pleomorphic Bacteria has morphed into viral size and flooded the blood stream enmasse and it LIVES THERE alongside little same-size packages(garbage bags of dead INERT material) of "to be expected normally "Antibody encapsulated dead DNA/RNA FROM DESTROYED CELLS.... so in short within a closed system the blood is being in an escalating manner displaced with toxins by the lifecycle of a living bacteria that has invaded the bloodstream in viral size.....it also steals fuel as it pollutes the blood.

Sooooo....now with this foreknowledge what should the protocals for use of Vetillators be?

What happens if you MECHANICLLY OVERRIDE THE BODIES SOFTWARE and FORCE the Lungs to function and FORCE toxic blood to be PUSHED THROUGH A FILTERING SYSTEM that is already overwhelmed?.....all of the bodies organs are ALREADY MAXED OUT TRYING TO FILTER THE TOXIC BLOOD....each of the pressure relief circuits the organs posses will begin to be triggered in a cascading manner....

Keyword...cascade...this is what the Pleomorphic Bacteria does when it morphs from a bacteria size in the belly into a viral size and shape then FLOODS INTO THE BLOODSTREAM ENMASSE...catching the covid-cold with a large insitu volume of Pleomorphic gut Bacteria can be terminal ...especially if you have experienced this CASCADE OF MORPHED BUGS INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM and Drs mistakenly Ventilate you before you have enough clean blood within your closed system to allow the bodies filtering processes and organs to operate without massive failures.

One might surmise that an immediate blood transfusion would in most cases preclude the requirement to ventilate....and in the most severe cases it would support recovery with a MINIMALISTIC modified Ventilating Protocal tailored to this diagnostic template.

I am not a Dr or a Researcher I am a Carpenter....so anyone who has any type of illness should go see their Dr ASAP and never abandon that path....just ADD TO IT.....as questions....and expect confused Drs and pushback from stubborn ignorant or informed and paranoid ones....just do your own research then present it to your Dr in a normal manner....work together....you have a right to have input into your own treatment focus and direction at all times.

What We Learn One We Learn All
WWL1WLA
Sola Virtus Invictus

edit on 21-8-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Convalescent Plasma.....Blood Transfusion.....beautiful music.

Instead of a Pint of red blood to benefit from a transfusion....we kick it up a notch....and filter antibodies out of someone elses blood then give the patient a shot of condensed antibodies in clean red blood......its like spiking the Punch at a covid wake. Maybe.

Savvy Lobsangs?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-8-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

And so your ears be blessed. ^_^

Have you witnessed the Glory of the Word Manifest?

Rejoice! Merry I say unto you!

top topics

join