It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Believe ? Personal Astral Projection Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hello

I am looking into the Astral Projection Phenomena.

I need first hand accounts.

What was your first projection like? Can you control your projections?

What was your most incredible experience like?

Has it changed you in any way spiritually?

I am not asking to prove or disprove Astral Projections, I am looking for experiences.

So please lets talk, I am listening.....

[edit on 11-3-2005 by bpletcj]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe I should start off with mine.

I stumbled on this subject by accident. I was under a lot of stress with work and going through divorce and all. Well someone at work recommended I meditate, so I researched different techniques on the web and came across Astral Projection (AP) on the web.

My first few attempts were unsuccessful but I felt better just doing the breathing exercises and clearing my mind.

On the 4th or 5th attempt I felt myself float away so to speak, I felt as if I was traveling very far away, I don't know how I knew I just knew.

Then all of a sudden I felt fear as if some unseen force was near and I fled were I was and came back to my body.

When I got up out of the recliner I felt at peace within my mind, but an accelerating Adrenalin rush at the same time. Very strange feeling for me, but at the same time very soothing.

Any ways I am more interested in your stories.

So I will stop here and let someone else talk.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If anyone has any reservations U2U me.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

Originally posted by bpletcj
Speaking of enlightenment, has anyone here the gift of astral projection?

[edit on 12-3-2005 by bpletcj]

I have seen it happen, but I don't know much about it. Last year my fiance AT'd 250 miles and visited a woman I had met online, then told me about it, and then that night I got the email from my friend asking if my fiance had mentioned it.

i

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here ya go....just a couple of threads to read for you!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks Lady V

As always very helpful.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
has it changed me? kind of, i was 7 and i had a strange dream of floating through my kitchen. Sadly, that's all i remember. Then i tried doing it my self, got out for a few times, actually getting a little more deeper as i go. Haven't been able to see anything or go anythere though. I find it better to teach yourself, it's not like learning a new language.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem
has it changed me? kind of, i was 7 and i had a strange dream of floating through my kitchen. Sadly, that's all i remember. Then i tried doing it my self, got out for a few times, actually getting a little more deeper as i go. Haven't been able to see anything or go anythere though. I find it better to teach yourself, it's not like learning a new language.

But you have been able to leave your body and interact with your environment though?

How long do these experience last?

I don't mean to sound like I am interrogating you, I just like as much info from real people and there first hand experiences.

Especially how to overcome the difficulties for us beginners.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has had this feeling...but when I induce marijuana, i can feel my "spirit" pulling out of my body. When I move my arms and legs, my body doesn't move. I have only been able to pull myself about a foot or two above my body, because I always get interupted. When I return my heart rate is dramatically increased. I haven't been able to get this same feeling while sober, yet I am continuing to try.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

But you have been able to leave your body and interact with your environment though?

How long do these experience last?

I don't mean to sound like I am interrogating you, I just like as much info from real people and there first hand experiences.

Especially how to overcome the difficulties for us beginners.

I just started again like 5 years ago. One way of doing this was to imagine light through your entire body, then imagine this light swirling inside your body. Then bring this light up through your head and into the baloon. When all this light is up in the balloon, switch your perpective. I tried doing this technique, oddly it seemed to work. I got out for like 2 seconds, my sister and her boyfriend came home about 3 in the morning. I remember he said good night to me and i was standing up. The next day, i remember asking him which position i was in, and he told me i was laying down. The very first time i did it was when i was 7, that i don't know how i left. I don't even know if i was actually projecting because that experience lasted a little longer. Give or take 10 or 20 seconds. The most recent ones i had those vibrations and it felt like i fell out my body. Both of these times i didn't see anything, well the first time i was these brown chunky spots, the 2nd time i saw nothing. The very very first time was the only time i saw anything, and it was like ihad no control over anything. The one with the boyfriend felt like i was awake, i didn't feel anything actually. Honestly, the experiences differ, from like 5-20 seconds i guess. It seems like i can't just go out on my own, sometimes it happens more when i close my eyes and i just "lose myself".

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualReality
I'm not sure if anyone has had this feeling...but when I induce marijuana, i can feel my "spirit" pulling out of my body.

I think it might make it easier to enter into OBE when chemically induced weather from weed or pharmaceutically because it suppresses your inhibitions. The problem though is its hard to tell if it is a real OBE or just your imagination.

I say this from experience because of my younger years.

I find doing it naturally takes a long time with breath exercises, and takes a while to clear your mind of other thoughts.

I read when your mind wanders you need to let it, get it out of the way to enter a relaxed state. If you try to fight the thought and force your mind to clear it will not happen.

Does this make sense?

Edited for excessive quotes

[edit on 13-3-2005 by bpletcj]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It sounds like you are on your way though.

It takes a while to get your conscious mind to trust your subconscious. When you start to fell weightless I think it is natural to fight the experience.

Edited for excessive quotes

[edit on 13-3-2005 by bpletcj]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
all i'll say is that it totally changes your life and the way you think, i project ALOT and it basically makes the waking world pretty dull

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hello

I am looking into the Astral Projection Phenomena.

I need first hand accounts.

What was your first projection like? Can you control your projections?

I am not asking to prove or disprove Astral Projections, I am looking for experiences.

So please lets talk, I am listening.....

What was your first projection like?
It was the strangest thing I ever experienced & I'm so glad it happened!!

Can you control your projections?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no unfortunatley

Every time is incredible!! You're out of your body & usual element!!

Very much indeed!!

How could it not? you actually get a glimpse of what it feels like to be without a physical body!

I am a true believer and unless it has happened to you, you can't begin to understand what it feels like & if it has happened to you, no one can convience you that it didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

join