It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

OH...!

Right on. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That’s funny

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Still catching up, here is Mystics vid from yesterday, both worlds merging, Noosphere exploring, Matt Kahn's amazing talk/vid and Q n more.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Q

Interesting drop.

FISA goes both ways is a Q staple.

This could be seen as a mirror. I say often, folks are addicted to the beliefs of the nature of people in the public view strictly based on info from the eneMedia. Bolton is a prime example.

Some folks have been embedded, DEEP, and played a part of either Deep State, or White Hat, only to have those roles flipped at some point. My friend SS reminded folks to strongly avoid fixing on any one person, as they might flip or were flipped.

Could Q be pointing to the shift change coming? That's the part in a movie when things get really tense and exiting.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Jesus H

That’s all I can say for now

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahasrara
a reply to: crankyoldman

It may be important to note who replaced these CEOs... Maybe the ones that left weren't willing to close down their corporation during this... whatever it is... So who replaced them, what are THEIR politics/masters?

Sah

It might be interesting as well to look at their severance packages.

If they suspected in advance that their company was going to be brought to its knees, for whatever reason, they may have decided to get out while they still had maximum benefits and minimum accountability.

Once a corporation starts hemorrhaging money, it’s shareholders don’t look too fondly on multi-million dollar golden parachutes.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Say wut? 😂🍻

Mexican Governor Claims Coronavirus Only Targets ‘Rich’ People

“If you are rich you are in danger,” Barbosa said. “If you are poor you are not, us poor individuals are immune.”

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I would send u a screen shot if my son was home but, he’s currently on the front lines providing toilet paper to the masses of morons

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Remember how celebrities all said they would leave the United States if Trump were elected..?

In a sense, they have now taken themselves out of circulation.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Their standards for mind games on the public is ....different.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That's a lot of firepower, parked in plain sight, in a highly urbanized area...doing absolutely nothing, in broad daylight.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Bill and Hillary Clinton sent over 400 pizzas to New York hospital workers on front lines against coronavirus,
CBS

Yeah, a paid spot for CBS neeews to retweet her nonsense...

"It's incredible that this has to be said: Letting thousands of people needlessly suffer and die is wrong. It's also not a recipe for rescuing the economy," she tweeted on Tuesday

"Please do not take medical advice from a man who looked directly at a solar eclipse," she said in another tweet, referring to Mr. Trump.

Simple answer is... he's invincible.

edit on 26-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: plumbing repair

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Tanks in N. Hollywood

May I suggest a list of targets?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ONE playbook.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden

It's hard to believe this has to be said, but if I'm elected president, I will always lead the way with science. I will listen to the experts and heed their advice. I will do the opposite of what we’re seeing Donald Trump do every day.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Just a off the wall question in regards to the graphics named 90jpg. Could that 90 possibly be pointing to "Piers?"

There are 2 well know Pier 90. New York and also Seattle. The Seattle one was originally built and owned by the Navy.

Part of Watch the water? Lots come and go out of Piers.

ETA: Now let me add what brought it all to mind, derp. The "Comfort" is heading to dock 90
edit on 3/26/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Juan Guaidó Attends SOTU

MBS blows up oil prices.

Barr indicts Maduro

Venezuela Down

Venezuela’s Road To Disaster Is Littered With Chinese Debt

But Venezuela’s ruinous state has more to do with China than one would think, specifically, with Chinese President Xi Jinping’s plan for expanding China’s global influence through financial diplomacy.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Seek and ye shall find, apparently. Nice cap.

Washington National Cathedral
‏ @WNCathedral

Today @WNCathedral sent 3000 N95 masks to @MedStarGUH and 2000 to @ChildrensNatl after a stonemason found a forgotten stash in the Cathedral crypt. Certified by manufacturer as still good.
twitter.com...

Nice little Mason Symbol on his hat... Just accidentally found them...MmmmHmm

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
DJT Tweet (clip up puppet talking)

:23

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
@tommyG has a great look at Adrenochrom coms.

Unrolled.

The Oprah part is interesting. She's vile, vile, vile. Also. Vile.

Side note. I was in a store when the "O" mag came out and was prominently displayed. I laughed "oh, they trotted a clone out to sell that rag." I just remembered that.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Just a off the wall question in regards to the graphics named 90jpg. Could that 90 possibly be pointing to "Piers?"

There are 2 well know Pier 90. New York and also Seattle. The Seattle one was originally built and owned by the Navy.

Part of Watch the water? Lots come and go out of Piers.

ETA: Now let me add what brought it all to mind, derp. The "Comfort" is heading to dock 90

Interesting. World's largest floating prison, now boarding at Pier 90, enroute to GiTMO.😎
Hmm, not sure but worth keepin 👀 on.

711 12th Ave, New York, NY 10019

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join