It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Senator Rand Paul has recovered from covid-19.

www.kentucky.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

As amusing as that all is, it still serves to drum-up interest in the "Real Q".

I can't say it's intentional. So much of what is published in MSM fails the Streisand Effect test.

I mean, heck it worked here and it does raise the Question of "who is the real Q". Alex Jones himself is the pied-piper of this all!

I don't have enough interest in AS to make a thread, and I wish we stopped talking about him a while ago. However, current events compel us to examine ALL possibilities.

How do you define a L.A.R.P.?
How do you define Austin Steinbart?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Report from today's out and about -

All appeared normal except at the grocery store. Very few people were wearing masks as the President and his task force have advised. They actually recommended people not go to the grocery store at all.

I got one of the dirtiest looks of my life and there were people who rudely stared at me. Yes, I was wearing a mask. I'm in a high risk group.

The store was well-stocked except for paper products The only thing left was cheap facial tissue.

Voting was light, but a lot of people absentee voted because of the virus. Poll results will be available sometime next week. Reduced staffing, also due to the virus.

This used to be a nice town. I guess that only stands as long as you aren't a potential source of infection. 🙄

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
U.S. Economy Will Eventually Reopen but With Big Changes: White House's Kudlow

The Trump administration is aiming to reopen the U.S. economy when the nation's top health experts give the go-ahead, but Americans' lives will be drastically different, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Tuesday.

Anyone care to speculate on what he is saying?

edit on 7-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
U.S. Economy Will Eventually Reopen but With Big Changes: White House's Kudlow

The Trump administration is aiming to reopen the U.S. economy when the nation's top health experts give the go-ahead, but Americans' lives will be drastically different, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Tuesday.

Anyone care to speculate on what he is saying?

It's behind a paywall.

edit on 7-4-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Rand Paul has recovered from covid-19.

www.kentucky.com...

I'm glad to hear that.

I don't always agree with Paul, but he's one of the few members of congress with real priciples.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You know what the Jesuits are - the unofficial law enforcement arm of the Vatican.

AKA the “Shock Troops of the Reformation”

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This lady from OAN who asked POTUS the other day about "other activities" ongoing during the lockdowns is a pretty interesting gal. (And exceedingly attractive imo, lol)

Here is a tweet of hers from 2018 I think it was. She hashtags Q in the tweet. Chanel Rion is her name. Maybe she will be the one to ask the Q?
mobile.twitter.com...

Decimating the #DeepState one #MAGA strategy session at a time -- Comey, Mueller, John Brennan, Hillary leftovers -- their days are numbered. #Q #draintheswamp #SendSykes

@Trump

International Hotel Washington, D.C.

edit on 7-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Agency.

I've mentioned often that folks really really need to break their addiction to agency - someone standing between you and something of interest. They're seeing it now with eneMedia exposure and more, but this PPP thing should reveal more.

DJT said two things, folks would get Unemployment equal to their salary for 4 months - reasonable. And small businesses would be able to borrow or access money rather quickly to help them weather the storm.

Seems that the agents who stand in between that directive and the end person have decided otherwise. CA Government and Banks - according to a conversation I had with someone, are not abiding by this. Unemployment is standard, and banks are refusing apps due to inability to deal with it.

But, I dare say, resources will be available for collecting taxes and foreclosing.

It's what agency does, it stands in the way to control or take a cut of everything. That is why the current system is set up, to control. Period.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Those silly paywalls do not stop me.

Here's about the same on Reut ers

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Read today that NYC stockpiled ventilators, then sold them to the highest bidder.

The Kennedy Center took stimulus money, then laid off their workers.

Locally, small business owners are reporting banks are demanding a ridiculous number of documents to obtain stimulus money.

The corruption is still out there. It's pervasive at every level and wholly malignant.

At least in some ways the rot is being exposed. Not much we little people can do.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yep, and the mystery machine is firing up.

We have a mystery.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RadioRobert

I think the mods decided it best to remove the posts and run it up the chain to the owners because Casper obviously hacked their site in order to give him/herself infinite stars and flags. Lol

ETA: which, by the way, was exceedingly clever. Because by doing this Casper was certain that, as he stated, his/her posts would disappear.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Crazy how quickly Austin gets indicted now how about some of these others that we've been forever waiting on

lol, good point.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So far in Illinois we’re getting screwed. Pritzker was asked today about reimbursement to gig workers. He hemmed and hawed and Sidestepped the question and closed out the conference.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, Boris Johnson is in St. Thomas hospital, central London with a police guard at front entrance but looks like just beat cops - so it could well be a cover story!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
W.H.O. Official: "May have to enter homes and remove family members" presumably by force. Hmm, hope you can dodge bullets.

Meanwhile, Flu Vaccine Increases Coronavirus Risk 36% Says Military Study...

The study was released on 1/10/2020, and the data is from 2017-2018.
So, not every flu shot. My last flu shot was in 1998.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I have nothing else to say to you or the others who have continied dragging this charade out. And I don't care how long you have been participating here.

Whoa! You are hyper-triggered. Does anyone really care whether or not you have anything to say to them. Stop being so divisive.

Does the GHOST trigger you, too, or just the quantum guy?

Your rudeness is glaring. Cool your jets. Nobody is attacking you, and what certain posters decide to bring up is not yours to control. Your hyperbolic chastisement sounds a bit unhinged. Don't be so judgemental.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Crazy how quickly Austin gets indicted now how about some of these others that we've been forever waiting on

Why are they allowing that "Datto" video to remain active? That just doesn't make sense.

BTW, at least one baby step forward was made when that federal judge ordered Hillary to personally sit for a sworn deposition. Inch by inch, maybe the wait is getting shorter and shorter.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Flu Vaccine increases coronavirus risk.

This information was hinted at here over a month ago I think. I can't remember the poster who was working that angle, but said poster was pointing out that West Virginia, Arkansas, and Oklahoma were some of the last states to report the virus, but also led the nation in "regular flu activity." The presumption was that those three states had the largest number of people who were refusing the vaccine. Therefore, those areas may have a higher "herd immunity" to not only the regular flu, but coronaviruses in general.

Glad to see the military echoing this because I have strongly suspected this is the case ever since that material was presented right here.

And speaking of military and medicine, does anyone else find it absurd that people suggest the POTUS, who has access to military research like this study, somehow isn't to be listened to when it comes to medicine? The entire notion that the President of the United States doesn't know what he's talking about on any subject is flat out ridiculous.

PS,

I don't give a damn what people want to discuss here. For my part, though, I'm not giving people who continue to peddle nonsense to this thread any more of my time.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Why are they allowing that "Datto" video to remain active? That just doesn't make sense.

BTW, at least one baby step forward was made when that federal judge ordered Hillary to personally sit for a sworn deposition. Inch by inch, maybe the wait is getting shorter and shorter.

According to his court docs he is not allowed any non monitored computer access anymore. Could be the prosecutors haven't copied the videos yet or are keeping it up for some part of the case.

Either way....good riddance to that LARP. He was annoying.

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join