It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvey Weinstein Tests Positive For COV-19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is getting too much for me ya'll. Seems like everything is unravelling and truths are starting to be unveiled. I may not know a whole lot about the whole Epstein conspiracy but I know enough to say wait hold on. Someone help me. Is this my crazy mind playing with me or what? What if the Corona outbreak was orchestrated by the puppet masters to get humanity to submit to literally sit back and watch our right being stripped away. Not saying that this is not serious, I am just thinking that is is a test to see how far we will submit. Imagine if we get assigned a RFID chip and with that chip will be every single piece of information we own. When you go to the store you must scan prior to buying and item tp present hoaxing and black market sales. At home you must scan your groceries in to you pantry to prevent hoading and over consumption. We would have submitted bowed down. They would control everything. No more tourism not authorized to travel from one territory to another. There would be no entertainment industry. The internet would exist but to a crawl and would be heavily monitored. The Government would justify this by the statement that we are protecting the United States but not allowing web traffic abroad and monitoring so the word does not spread to other nations who wish to do us harm. We'd agree and be onboard. As good Americans. Feck Is this a reason? Crash the global economy? Shake us awake reminding us that we are all lost without the government? Tease us like sad children, I promise if you're good we will get ice cream or 1000 check. Are we submitting or self protecting?
Thank you for listening I just want to get some random sheet off my head- Elvis

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, that was, interesting...

I have nothing else to add.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well played, Hillary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Damn, that is way better than suicide. I think the suicides are on vacation for a while. New strategy is emerging, evolution at it's finest.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PPRAYMOND

trouble with your scenario is the powers that be are starting to catch it too so we are all in the same boat

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Maybe someone tried to spark a World War...and it just didn't work out for them....maybe the release of the Wu-Flu was suppossed to cause Global chaos panic and destruction on levels so deep the Global Cabal Pigs could slink away and escape by going underground amidst the confusion as they always have in the past....just maybe a Group wearing White HAts SMARTER than the retards who drink babies blood and eat human flesh has decided to End the Game... and the tables have now been turned for the final unstoppable move....just maybe the suddenly expedited game is already over for all intents and purposes.. the evil monsters are being interred , and we are now simply playing out the string.

Or maybe this is a Global Sized viral Trojan Horse no one can possibly hide from.

@19:01

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
what are the odds?

Only two people test positive in the whole prison and he is one of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
what are the odds?

Only two people test positive in the whole prison and he is one of them.

Tainted Adrenochrome?

edit on 3/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: PPRAYMOND That if that's part of it. Look like they are just regular people like us peons

trouble with your scenario is the powers that be are starting to catch it too so we are all in the same boat

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Very interesting. Just started to look at pizza gate
a reply to: one4all

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Maybe not. Maybe a big difference lies in the medical treatment the powers that be do OR do not get.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I get what your sayin, I mean there is definitely supporting arguments for a lot of what your hyperventing about, but...

You should take a break, that's quite a bit to try and digest in one session. Pace yourself bro.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Gotcha. PS I am not on crack lol a reply to: Novaroc

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Just messing with ya

Sh!t is deep, don't try to do the whole Rabbit hole at once.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
At least I now have something to keep me occupied during the long hours on lockdown - trying to work out what connects the title of the OP to its content.

top topics

join