It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Annual ATS/ST NCAA March Madness Pool !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well it's March Madness time once again, time to pick your brackets and settle in front of the TV to watch college hoops.

I have started an online pool exclusively for Above/BelowTopSecret and SportzTawk members where you can go to our private site, pick your teams in the bracket, then follow everyone's progress when the games start on Thursday. This is only for ATS and ST members and there are plenty of spots open. Visit SportzTawk, ATS' sister site for more details.

The 64 teams will be selected Sunday night so as soon as they are selected, you can go ahead and pick your brackets.

It's free to play, just alot of bragging rights at stake.

If you're interested, visit this thread at Sportz and sign up!

2004 ATS/ST NCAA tourney pool

2003 ATS NCAA tourney pool

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I signed up for it and i don't have a clue about basketball! But anyone want to take me on? Last year i did ok, this year i'm gonna take the title..

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
I signed up for it and i don't have a clue about basketball! But anyone want to take me on? Last year i did ok, this year i'm gonna take the title..

Come and sign up for it if you are interested, do you really want to hear TRD saying hes the champ. best not let him get the oppurtunity

Good luck

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't even watch basketball but I'm still going to try and do the best in the pool. Last year I did ok, but none of you can take on a Jedi

Good luck to everyone.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hmm, this sounds interesting, think I'll give it a go...

Cool smilies, I should come over more often

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yeah I'm defintely for this. I hope others take part too.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Have yo figured me out yet, PA?

Aren't there any other hoops fans over here

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Susquehanna
Have yo figured me out yet, PA?

Aren't there any other hoops fans over here

Yes, I think so. :bnghd:

It doesn't look like many conspiracy-minded people follow college hoops.

Perhaps if they knew about the conspiracies surrounding this tournament.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Such as "why does Duke get a top seed every year?" and "Why has the Patriot League never won a tourney game?"

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well....

I dont think Duke deserves a #1 seed this year and I really dont think that Bucknell will pull out the Patriot League's first "W", but thats why they play the games.

Nobody else has March Madness?? :shk:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
PA, I was going to disagree with you aabout Bucknell, but then I checked out that link you sent me yesterday with the predictions as far as where everyone will be seeded, and they now have them playing Syracuse, whcih doesn't bode well. If they end up playing BC, though, I bet they'd have a fighting chance to win a game.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There have been quite a few 14 and 15 seeds winning first round games in the past few years and Bucknell has already beaten a few good teams this season so there's no reason they cant pull off an upset. That would surely put them on the map.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can't wait...are you gonna watch the selection show, man?

:sport-smiley-019:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Actually, the deadline isn't until Thursday, noon EST.

Plenty of spots open.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Susquehanna

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Such as "why does Duke get a top seed every year?" and "Why has the Patriot League never won a tourney game?"

Yeah, look at all the big NC schools! The NCAA tried to set the tourney up so that schools would be close to home, right? Why is Charlotte not playing in Charlotte, then? Who is Duke paying off.

My picks:
Illinois will go down on UNR, I hate Duke...they will hopefully go down as soon as possible, So, UNC. Upset pick: Louisville. Will be rooting for Nevada and Washington.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Still time to get in on the action! March Madness is here!!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
2 more days!

Do you have your picks in???

Hey poonchang, have you joined?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This must be a conspiracy. I see a link to Visit SportzTawk, but I only get a message that the site is not found. Obviously MIB or MIS Men In Sports started hiding the web site so as to not give away vital clues as to who may win the first round. I would like to hear some top secret psychic information on accurate first round picks and the teams that will go all the way. I guess if there aren't any psychics here, then I'll settle for clues for best picks from sports authorities.

Note: After saying "Wolfpack (NCSU) all the way" they wanted me to suddenly join the basketball pool at work. I don't expect them to go that far though.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I signed up to chat with "Dynamite"..it was awesome!! I can't figure this pool out, though. I guess we all end up at yahoo some how. I am waiting on a U2U from ProudAmerican...I'll get in it eventually.

Awesome!! I finally got it all hooked up!!

If you're having trouble (as I did), start an account with sportstawk and U2U proudamerican for the pool ID and password. You then need a yahoo ID. Log on and pick from the brackets!!

Final-4: I got Illinois, Kentucky, UNC, and Louisville---with UNC beating illinois in the championship.

Good luck and GO NEVADA and WASHINGTON (even though I picked aganst them...win-win situation, right?)!!!!!!!

[edit on 3/15/05 by poonchang]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Is it just me, or is Sportz down?

As a matter of fact, when I try to go there I totally lose my internet connection. I've rebooted twice now. Strange.

<<   2 >>

join