It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, decided to join the party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hi there. Long time lurker and I guess it's time to join the party with all of the world wide craziness going on. I'm 48 from the Milwaukee, WI area.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
MIlwaukee ya say? Well that IS craziness.

Just a little kid at ya LTL. Welcome to the self quarantined zone.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Actually I'm about 30 miles west of Milwaukee. Wouldn't want to live there, it was bad enough working there.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The reason I decided to join today is the corona virus. I was watching numbers going up on this site
www.worldometers.info...
New York was over 12,000 new cases earlier today. I thought that was crazy since the US was a little over 14,000. Then maybe 2 or 3 hours ago it turned into 4,000. How do 8,000 covid-19 infections disappear?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

Welcome to ATS.

You'll find many a thread on the virus, what one ATSer in particular posted a few weeks ago stands out about the pattern you are seeing.

Case. Case. Cluster. Cluster. Boom.

Search bar helps with not only your pandemic conspiracies but other cool stuff, I started on this site years ago looking up weird cults and alchemy.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What I saw was a count up to over 12,000, and then the number readjusted to 4,000. Very suspicious.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I used to live in Rocky River Ohio and my dad used to take me to Milwaukee once in a while when he was on business there. We also took a few vacations in the North Woods, near Fon-du-lac at a lake called Buckatobbin. Best fishing I have ever had in my life. I would love to go back there. Perhaps when this all settles down, it would be a great place to chill for a while.

Enjoy the site, lots going on.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Fond Du Lac is only about an hour north of Milwaukee. Buckatabon is way north almost in the MI UP. That would be a great place to chill right now!!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog
Wow, it has been so long that I forgot how separated they were. We loved the entire northern part of WI and into Michigan as well.

That lake, Buckatobin...

I remember that it was really two lake bodies joined together. The channel between them was probably a 1/4 mile wide.
Certain fish like walleye and crappie would migrate from one lake body to the other in the evening. We would anchor our boat in the channel at sunset and within an hour we tired ourselves out catching fish. We did catch and release unless you landed something that could feed the family. What a place.

.. and then, there were the Musky's in the lily pad culverts..... We used red devils. Truly, the fresh water version of a shark...

edit on 23-3-2020 by charlyv because: content

top topics

join