It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It said no man might buy or sell..., not no man can buy or sell..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,"

The mark must be the order going forth in which some businesses are given the go ahead to keep doing business with the general public.

The same order is spreading over the globe. Nations are all starting to do the same as the U.S., and just let essential businesses do business.

In short, I now believe the mark is an order going forth over the globe due to the cause of it which is the coronavirus.

So when Rev 13 said "and he causeth all...to receive a mark,..." it means that the additional beast is the gathering of all nations all ordering a response to the outbreak.

That "coming up out of the earth" part in Rev 13 means what emerges is a new world order in which the globe is ordered to change their behavior if they wish to combat the coronavirus.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Have we not all received a mark? Let me rephrase that. Have we not all received an order?

An order is to be followed.

The mark is an order.

The first beast name is coronavirus.

And the number of its' name goes like this... Covid-19.

The first beast has crowns, CORRECT?

The coronavirus has crowns in appearance under the microscope, CORRECT?

And as in ALSO its number is 666. You count that and you count 18 ones. Meaning, Revelation 18.

So Revelation 13 and Revelation 18 are truth, the rest of the book of Revelation was used to keep hidden these two truths (Rev 13 and Rev 18). Meaning, the rest of the book Revelation outside Rev 13 and Rev 18 is fiction.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
mark is in the forehead or in the right hand.......

interesting

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

interesting

In your right hand can go a paper with an order typed on it. Or you can receive an order in your foreheads by watching or reading the news updates.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

interesting

So, don't touch your face.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

or by injecting nano bots in everyone through a glbally required vaccine ala ID2020

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The mark of the beast will be a free will choice and you will absolutely know what you are choosing as there will be no going back. Either you are choosing God, or you are choosing the devil. There will be no confusion or making you choose against your will. It will be either in the forehead or the hand.

The Bible is very clear on this.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,"

The mark must be the order going forth in which some businesses are given the go ahead to keep doing business with the general public.

The same order is spreading over the globe. Nations are all starting to do the same as the U.S., and just let essential businesses do business.

In short, I now believe the mark is an order going forth over the globe due to the cause of it which is the coronavirus.

So when Rev 13 said "and he causeth all...to receive a mark,..." it means that the additional beast is the gathering of all nations all ordering a response to the outbreak.

That "coming up out of the earth" part in Rev 13 means what emerges is a new world order in which the globe is ordered to change their behavior if they wish to combat the coronavirus.

F... Me.

I just finished reading, again, Asimov's Foundation. - He was a true prophet. I'll post the quotes in another thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Wait so you're saying the whole book is fictional except two chapters you believe are about Corona?

I'm pretty sure that's an illogical conclusion. If two chapters are prophetic and true, it doesn't make any sense the rest is fictional.

This whole thing has become beyond ridiculous. The whole entire series of events!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

This whole thing has become beyond ridiculous. The whole entire series of events!

Agreed. We always knew they were going to do it. We didn't know how. Or when. Or even in such a hasty fashion. Seriously if these world governmental puppets, oops, I mean leaders, had our immediate concern at heart, they would not have manufactured, oops I mean acted in the way they have. They could have easily segregated the elderly and more vulnerable from the bigger portion of the population. Keeping them indoors. I mean they admit it cannot be stopped. Only slowed. And the young and healthy are much less likely to be affected by it. Things didn't need to be closed. Jobs didn't need to be lost. The media could have been stopped from whipping everyone into a panic. Etc. These things could have been far better handled. They are not silly by any means, even though they sometimes appear so. The downturn could have easily been avoided. But that is not there plan. I give the world leaders props because they have done a brilliant job in convincing everyone they had know idea. Well almost everyone. Gotta have big set of kahoonas to get on the world stage and perform so well. I loved the acting at the start, when each leader took a she will be right attitude. Each one playing down the virus itself only to suddenly take it so seriously. My critique would be that they rushed from the down playing it to suddenly imposing all the restrictions too quickly. Could have done that a little more slowly. But generally well played. they convinced the masses.
From there stand point they are fulfilling prophecy. And I know they feel that someones gotta do it. And they have there end game which they see as a fulfillment. A new world so to speak. The phoenix will eventually rise from the ashes. Get your popcorn, make sure you have some provisions and buckle up for the ride. Oh and by the way TRUST GOD. In life and death never lose faith.

top topics

join