It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the Propaganda Campaign of Fear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

CNN is not owned and operated by terrorists and such a claim is utterly laughable. You should be ashamed of yourself. But you are an utter Trumpster and don't know any better.

All mainstream media is controlled. Fully controlled propaganda machines. All of them. Every single one.

Let's not forget this video:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Seriously?

Were you born dumb or did you just end up that way?

This is an international issue. Watch the TV. Read the news. Read the info from people who have/have had this thing. They are on Youtube, they are on blogs and they are all over social media.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Seriously?

Were you born dumb or did you just end up that way?

This is an international issue. Watch the TV. Read the news. Read the info from people who have/have had this thing. They are on Youtube, they are on blogs and they are all over social media.

Technically, we were all born dumb, but I digress. Yes, it's all over the world. It's very global isn't it?
Almost as though it could have something to do with a New World Order...

And I won't "watch the TV" I won't read the mainstream news. I stopped doing that years ago and haven't even owned a television in 15 years. I sat underneath one for 1/2 an hour yesterday at the tire shop and I couldn't believe the amount of propaganda that box was spewing out in such a short amount of time.

Please, STOP watching TV. Start learning through alternative media - mostly on YT, Bitchute, D-Live. They've been and will continue to be censored heavily, but the information is out there. It's in here too. You just have to look a little.

I do not want to de-rail my own thread in that manner, so I'm keeping my opinions about this event as little as possible. Right now, it's the hysteria that must be quelled if we want to act as rational human beings and not erode even further into tyranny.

edit on 22-3-2020 by gottaknow because: Had to insert the end quote that didn't get copied.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: liejunkie01

Source or pictures to the “triage” you’ve seen set up outside? I drive past 4 hospitals on the way to work. 2 have “testing tents” outside but that’s it and the parking lots are completely empty everytime??? I’ll post pictures tomorrow, can you do the same?

Testing tents and triage tents serve the same purpose.

It happens all the time no big deal. I have never ever ever seen a testing/triage tent outside of a hospital. Much less almost all of them..

Taylor says setting up a triage tent is a natural part of responding to disasters.

Triage/testing tent

Well it is called a triage tent that is used for testing.

Are you happy?

Is there anything I said that was false?

It just so happens that it happens so often that people have never seen it done before. It's so common that they have to make news articles on it.

triage tent

It seems like almost when I Google triage tent so many hospitals show up. I wonder why they are calling it a triage tent? Which is exactly what I called it.
edit on 22-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Fine. Wallow in your ignorance.

I hope not many people you know fall ill or die.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Fine. Wallow in your ignorance.
I hope not many people you know fall ill or die.

Or that his refusal to deal with this epidemic doesn't directly kill too many people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join