It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the Propaganda Campaign of Fear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I am far more disturbed by the onslaught of tyranny we are seeing on U.S. soil right now than anything else, but that's not the first battle we need to fight.
The magical programming box is blasting fear propaganda 24/7, conveniently while people are staying "safe" in their homes.

We need to show those we know it's just a flu. It's not that bad. Here is a video by Ryan Dawson who's lived in Japan for over 10 years now showing the local area being just fine. They were smart and closed the borders - a rational action taken in any pandemic situation.

Please share this video or others like it. We need to calm people down. We need to prevent them from freaking out and allowing more government restrictions through that fear. Find other videos like it to share. Post 'em here if you like. The hysteria must be stopped foremost.

edit on 22-3-2020 by gottaknow because: Re-embedded video

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

We need to show those we know it's just a flu. 

I have never, ever, ever seen local hospitals set up triage stations outside of their entrances for "just the flu". Most around d this town are on complete lockdown and you cannot walk right in.

With that being said, I have somewhat changed a little bit of a stance on this because I believe that wrecking the economy and officials causing panic was the wrong move.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Terrorist owned and operated CNN says President Trump didn't do enough in the early stages of Covid-19, which is why things are so bad now in the USA.

The owner (AT&T) and president (Jeff Zucker) of CNN need to be held accountable for generating hysteria in the United States(Millions have Covid19 and don't know it!), lying about President Trump not doing anything early (Trump did close border to China inbounds early...back on Jan 28th) and glaring omissions: (Obama-Biden never closed our borders, even after 12,000 Americans died from the H1N1 virus.).
edit on 3/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The virus is real. The virus can definitely cause problems. Whether you want to believe it or not.

The government giving FEMA and other armaments full control over it's citizens is also real.

We are in the midst of the biggest sh#t storm that any civilization has ever seen.

We are witnessing the ushering of the NWO being brought to life.

Even Bill Gates said in his Reddit AMA session - "We need some sort of electronic ID device to show who has been vaccinated and who has not"

Stop living in denial - It will not curb the fear propaganda.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Source or pictures to the “triage” you’ve seen set up outside? I drive past 4 hospitals on the way to work. 2 have “testing tents” outside but that’s it and the parking lots are completely empty everytime??? I’ll post pictures tomorrow, can you do the same?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I found this short video very interesting yesterday.
Christopher Green thinks we are going to war with China and that the monetary system globaly will be shut down and reset. He believes the reason for the virus and the quarantining is to keep malitia's and rioting to a min.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

At least part of what you're seeing is the temporary tents to separate those who think (and fear) they have the virus and those that have other problems. There's still plenty of people hurting themselves in accidents and the usual variety of patients.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

I fully agree that we are witnessing the ushering in of the NWO in a big way and could talk about that a great deal.

But the propaganda from mainstream media is on full blast and that's no accident. It's one aspect we can help to alleviate the panic and then hopefully address the larger problem.
We have to try.
The hysteria levels are insane and we've seen everything get shut down over a few hundred cases of this. We need to spread as much awareness of the real agenda, but there's no way to do that when everyone is up to 11 in stress.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
We need to show those we know it's just a flu. It's not that bad.

Um. In denying ignorance it is worthwhile pointing out that Covid-19 is more contagious than the bog-standard common flu. It also has a very much higher mortality rate, including permanent damage to the lungs for some survivors. Furthermore, there is no vaccination for Covid-19, so no one is exempt.

We all know that many more people die from flu every year than have died from Covid-19 (so far), but that fact does not mean it’s not a serious problem which needs to be tackled.
edit on 22/3/2020 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Oh recovery is happening?
Where they smacked everyone down and quarantined them?
That's the reason why recovery is happening.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Terrorist owned and operated CNN says President Trump didn't do enough in the early stages of Covid-19, which is why things are so bad now in the USA.

The owner (AT&T) and president (Jeff Zucker) of CNN need to be held accountable for generating hysteria in the United States(Millions have Covid19 and don't know it!), lying about President Trump not doing anything early (Trump did close border to China inbounds early...back on Jan 28th) and glaring omissions: (Obama-Biden never closed our borders, even after 12,000 Americans died from the H1N1 virus.).

CNN is not owned and operated by terrorists and such a claim is utterly laughable. You should be ashamed of yourself. But you are an utter Trumpster and don't know any better.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah he was too busy sitting in front of the tv watching himself get impeached in January to be bothered with a little bug in China.
AND it's common knowledge that he doesn't read the briefings.
Make all the excuses you like for him.
No one is being fooled into thinking he's got this.
We will get through this but it will be with leadership from governors and local people and the knowledge of our medical professionals and our own common sense.
Of course he will take all the credit when it's over.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Its not a flu.

Its a new strain of highly contagious respiratory disease that humans have no natural immunity to.

The reason it isn't killing more people is because of the measures that are being taken.

If you think you know better than the medical and public health professionals that are dealing with this and putting out the warnings then you are - frankly - an idiot of the highest order.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You have jumped the shark.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN are far from the only ones saying this. Because it is absolute, 100% truth. He did NOTHING for two months.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You don't get into specifics, but if your talking about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
, I agree.
People should spread the word, write call and email their government representative 's, and let them know how they feel.

As far as this being just the flu, time will tell, but it is looking to be worse than the flu to me.

The death rate for the flu is based in large part in the number known deaths, and the number of actual positive test. The flu has been studied for decades, this allows them to make estimates based on other data. The CDC lays out the details here: www.cdc.gov...

My 2 cents is that in the next couple weeks, NY will experience a spike in hospital visits and deaths, which will be a real eye opener. Then the governor's of the state's that have not gone into lockdown will have a hard choice to make. Either they go into lockdown, or tough it out, and prolong the situation.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

I'm pretty sure we're going digital after a reset even without the virus - but yes, that's probably one of the many reasons the virus started.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Do me a favour and check back in a week. We can all compare stories and see who the fools really are.

edit on 22-3-2020 by JohnnyCanuck because: cooties, eh?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Its not a flu.

Its a new strain of highly contagious respiratory disease that humans have no natural immunity to.

The reason it isn't killing more people is because of the measures that are being taken.

If you think you know better than the medical and public health professionals that are dealing with this and putting out the warnings then you are - frankly - an idiot of the highest order.

I'm sorry to tell you we don't know any of that to be true. Plenty of medical and public health professionals are just reading scripts and saying what they're being told. Where are you getting your information?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

There is no evidence pointing to "honeycomb lung" that I have seen. And many of the patients "dying from Coronavirus" have had other medical issues.

They've been attributing deaths to popular agendas for a long time now. A good example is how many deaths over the last 20 years have been attributed to tobacco use without consideration to other causes/ailments.

Here is an interesting page by John Rappaport regarding the coronavirus in Italy that's worth a look:
LINK

top topics

<<   2 >>

join