It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Technically, if the rant is squashed because of harsh language or people just being themselves in language, then yea....it kind of serves no purpose. You can't take away peoples right to be an a**hole. You may not agree with it, like it, or find it appropriate. However, a rant isn't a rant, unless the ranter can keep their true form unrestricted. Kind of why they call it a rant.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That thread was one of the ones leading up to this that caused me to post this rant.

It's true that the OP didn't have any video or source of what you were bringing up, but what bothers me most is that instead of discussing the topic at hand people resorted to personal attacks and dismissing the sources that were being provided.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kookkook
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Technically, if the rant is squashed because of harsh language or people just being themselves in language, then yea....it kind of serves no purpose. You can't take away peoples right to be an a**hole. You may not agree with it, like it, or find it appropriate. However, a rant isn't a rant, unless the ranter can keep their true form unrestricted. Kind of why they call it a rant.

All I'm seeing in your post is a bunch of words that have nothing to do with my rant. You're going to have to be more clear.

I haven't said anything about squashing rants.
I haven't said anything about taking "away people's right to be an a**hole."

As far as rants here on ATS go, I've certainly seen more cryptic, emotionally charged, haphazard, aimless rants.

Sure people are free to be an asshole, but just because you can be one doesn't make it right.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join