It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

covid 19 punishment for our sins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Spacespider

Jesus already paid for my sins, you can go to hell.

Ah yes, scapegoating. Yet another fine lesson taught by christianity.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Scapegoating? How so?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The black death should’ve wiped out everyone on the planet by that logic.

Mankind is a much kinder beast than it was a thousand years ago

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: okrian

Scapegoating? How so?

Not trying to speak for him, but I think he is referring to what Jesus was. A scapegoat in the truest sense of the word.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reminds me of some lyrics I once heard:

"jump down, get off your f'ng cross, we need the f'ng space, to nail the next fool martyr"

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Jesus forgives, I do not... Y'all have issues.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I seem to remember Jesus saying something about the need for his people to forgive others, and also something about what happens when they don't forgive.

Seriously, if memory serves, in Leviticus 16(had to look it up) the scapegoat is symbolic of the coming messiah, so the above poster is not wrong, he just sees it differently than a Christian would.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
This virus sneak up on us all, now it is here.
Why? because of humans, because of the horrible animal markets in china.
Animal abuse, small cages, skinned alive some eaten alive.

I will say this, if I die of this virus.. I will accept it, just because I am part of these humans.
humans that feel its right to torture and kill other lifeforms as they please.
The animal with the smartest brain that choose to use its brainpower to dominate and bring pain to other lifeforms.

The world is already feeling better by humans just being more inactive.

I am ready to pay my sins for not doing enough, are you ?

Eaten alive you say? Make me think of Sushi and dumping Live Lobsters in a pot. Those uncooked meat man. How is it possible we not get sick eating them? What about rare steak and rare lamb meat? I hate rare steak, its bloody.
edit on 21-3-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I thought God gave dominion over this Earth over to the Devil?

So wouldn't this pandemic just be Satan havin' a gay 'ole time?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So this basicly prove that old people are much, much more sinful than young people then?

I always knew 90 year old grandmas held dark secrets!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka

They're hoarding all the best recipes!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka
So this basicly prove that old people are much, much more sinful than young people then?

Yo no shhhs. Why do you think in the 90's we had grumpy old people? The Mafia wars never stopped til the 90's. The Gov is the one right now continuing it in a grand scale. War = profit as long as the war doesn't hit homeland which this case is the US. US has the most gang groups by a large scale.
edit on 21-3-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Jesus forgives no one, he demands worship under threat of eternal torment.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: Spacespider
This virus sneak up on us all, now it is here.
Why? because of humans, because of the horrible animal markets in china.
Animal abuse, small cages, skinned alive some eaten alive.

I will say this, if I die of this virus.. I will accept it, just because I am part of these humans.
humans that feel its right to torture and kill other lifeforms as they please.
The animal with the smartest brain that choose to use its brainpower to dominate and bring pain to other lifeforms.

The world is already feeling better by humans just being more inactive.

I am ready to pay my sins for not doing enough, are you ?

Eaten alive you say? Make me think of Sushi and dumping Live Lobsters in a pot. Those uncooked meat man. How is it possible we not get sick eating them? What about rare steak and rare lamb meat? I hate rare steak, its bloody.

those things aren't alive, they are dead before eaten anyway.
Just a clarification.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Spacespider
There's no such thing as "sin". However, there is such a thing as consequences...

Yes, this is exactly true. We need to keep a constant check of ourselves that when we commit to a choice we unerstand as far as possible what the consequences are. One decision sends our entire life hurtling in one direction. It is the awful daring of a moment's surrender an age of prudence can not retract. That comes from a famous poet.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yup, forgiveness is a free pass to be unaccountable and get away with being selfish again.

I only forgive those who apologise and know what for without being prompted.

Second chances can hurt more than twice as much.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No, this is punishment for globalism.

I think it has more to do with not having a manufacturing base in the usa.
We can be a connected world but every one needs to be able to self sustain just in case.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Jesus forgives no one, he demands worship under threat of eternal torment.

It is not true. He said He was not the judge and that His Father was the Judge. Angels are dispatched with judgments upon us. We are not meant to worship Jesus. He even said we must pray to and worship the Father, the Creator of all that is. He never told anyone to worship Him or the Holy Spirit.

I am just defending Him because this is not what He said and it is not His function to be the Judge. He said we will be our own judges,

Matthew 7:2" For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

It is the measure we use that is the measure used on us. That is why we were told to forgive. If we forgive then we are forgiven. If we do not forgive then we can't be forgiven. He even forgave them for murdering Him while they were doing it because He knew they were ignorant and did not know what they were doing, being only semi conscious humans that we all are, inheritors of the Original Sin of consciousness. Sin refers to the Moon. The Moon is the Serpent. It worked upon us through Women and their monthly Moon cycle. "Men" means moon — Menstrual cycle. The frenetic hormonal activity of the evolving homo sapien females created in us consciousness and civilization too, being aware of good and evil, but not able enough to tell the difference no matter how hard we try. Our consciousness is compromised and vulnerable. That is why we have made such a mess of Creation continually.

"And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.""

Eve is the symbolic Woman eating the fruit of Sin (the Moon) through her cycle. SIN means Moon. That is where it originates. Only humans sin. It is the state of our consciousness, the forbidden fruit of menstrually evolved consciousness. Women were the first to become conscious and took men on this journey of separation from the animals with them.

I believe this is all a biological plan for humans. Sin only makes sense in Hebrew terms. A Moon god worshiper of Sin or Nanna would not understand the term as anything evil or wrong. It only became a choice to know Abraham's I AM and HIS effect upon our evolving consciousness when He made the Covenant with Abraham. That was the manifestation. It is very modern. Humans have been out of the animal kingdom for over a million years. It was only a few thousand years ago when Abraham had his visitation and began the Hebrew Covenant that was to lead to Jesus and the New Covenant. Abraham walked the earth in the End Days too. I AM has only been known to us since Abraham only roughly four thousand years ago. The Hebrew MOON Calendar has been keeping the dates since the departure from Ur and Mesopotamian civilizationin from what is today Southern Iraq. The Bible evn tells us Abarham came out of Ur by way of Harran.

en.wikipedia.org...(biblical_place)

"Harran, ancient Carrhae, was a major ancient city in Upper Mesopotamia whose site is near the modern village of Altınbaşak, Turkey, 44 kilometers southeast of Şanlıurfa. The location is in the Harran district of Şanlıurfa Province."

Genesis 11:31, "Terah took his son Abram, his grandson Lot son of Haran, and his daughter-in-law Sarai, the wife of his son Abram, and together they set out from Ur of the Chaldeans to go to Canaan. But when they came to Harran, they settled there."

en.wikipedia.org...

"Ur (/ʊər/; Sumerian: Urim;[1] Sumerian Cuneiform: 𒋀𒀕𒆠 URIM2KI or 𒋀𒀊𒆠 URIM5KI;[2] Akkadian: Uru;[3] Arabic: أور‎; Hebrew: אור‎) was an important Sumerian city-state in ancient Mesopotamia, located at the site of modern Tell el-Muqayyar (Arabic: تل المقير‎) in south Iraq's Dhi Qar Governorate.[4] Although Ur was once a coastal city near the mouth of the Euphrates on the Persian Gulf, the coastline has shifted and the city is now well inland, on the south bank of the Euphrates, 16 kilometres (9.9 miles) from Nasiriyah in modern-day Iraq.[5]"

Genesis 15:7. "He also said to him, "I am the LORD, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to take possession of it.""

That happened just a short time ago considering we have been around over a million years as humans with an evolving consciousness.

For a million years humans sacrificed the blood of their children in a constant blood-letting that was a symptom and consequence of our emerging consciousness. It was the state of our being. Even the Hebrews slaughtered animals as a substitute for this human blood-letting. The more conscious we became the worse our blood letting became too. It is a mystery of consciousness that still needs answering. Jesus paid the price of it. The Cross is symbolic of the World Tree and the ultimate Shamanic act of self-sacrifice, down at the Crossroads between dimensions. The Crossroads goes way back to Hecate and even much earlier. The Crossroads is where we used to worship our idols. That is where the idea of Witches meeting at Crossroads comes from. It even found its way through Western African animism and into blues music.

I've seen the whole thing. Our world is all interaction, like the links on the internet. Everything comes from everything else. Nothing is separate. That is evolution, the constant new wine for new wine skin. Evolution is the wine press. Jesus Himself was the consequence of a tradition where the High Priest for over 1, 500 years before Jesus came slaughtered animals at Mount Moriah where Isaac had been substituted as a human sacrifice for an animal to pay the blood of Sin. The High Priest would spatter blood on the Altar of the Holy of Holies and the Congregation. This foretold the sacrifice of Jesus for all our Sins, that allowed us to evolve and took away the curse of blood sacrifice as a necessity.

edit on 21-3-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join