It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon's Guards?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardbodyactiv
I cannot believe that you, Vash are still flogging this thread.

I contributed to this back in March and got just so completely bored out of my skull by the bollocks spouted by the 'Ass'...sorry Donkey.

So glad I did since I just the read the posts during April. Wow, what a conceited git you are Donkey. You really strike me as aperson who got bullied at school and now has to win every argument with your 'special logic' which strikes me as being no more than just wearing people down with a constant barrage of your unsubstantiated opinions. Oh, except the bible says so, so it must be true.

Vash you really do need to seek quality professional help for your ailment; contact your local University if you think your case is so special. I'm sure that they would be more than happy to make a 'case study' out of you, and perhaps you might finally get the help that you so obviously require.

Asses like Donley should just stop reinforcing your problems with existential clap-trap, making out that your so 'special' and 'gifted' and almost revering you!!!

Your dismissal of established medicine and treatment, reinforced by some others here is really very sad and I feel that there is the distinct potential for this to end tragically.

To all of you looking to use this poor girl's predicament as further testament of the absolute truth of the bible, you should look to help this poor girl out of this obvious mental problem that she is suffering from instead of reinforcing her delusions.

You should be ashamed of yourselves if you continue to pimp her for your really inconsequential and pathetic reasons.

Peace Out

it seems that you are still troubled by what is known as retartdation

i have already told ever one i have been to doctors preists ever thing i have put it past me they are here i dont care it has been a normal part of my life for as long as i can reamber so why change it now ?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hello

I am new to this thread but its a very interesting subject we are onto here.

Vash I do belive everything you said and after reading all these 6 or more pages I wanted to just listen to "donkey"`s perspectiv on life .

I am a beliving Buddhist and I have never read the bible in my whole life , I have the thought of many christian cult are brainwashing and so on but I have never meet a real christian that belives in the good of man and God , nothing more .

I have meet some crazy christian cults throughout life and I have found that Buddhism is the right path for me .

But I would like to hear your opinion about it

[edit on 15-8-2005 by gamerman]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I've already stated I think that these guards could quite possibly be shadow people. They might of formed some kind of bond with the person who is experiencing their workings. But also on that note, the person could be in a life threatening situation at any moment. All it takes is one of them to decide you aren't worth watching and your on their list. Then from time to time you'll have every sort of nasty knowing about you. As for religions i take them with a grain of salt. Too mnay of them for one, and most seem to be tailored to a certain type of individual. Thats why i don't believe in just one strict set of rules for religion, but i have a basis of what i feel is close to what maybe the correct verison in my eyes. Like i said everyone is different, so all our views are different as well. once and awhile you find that one person that agrees but not everything is totally agreeable. As for you demon guards, I would try and tell them to leave you be. You want balance in your world not chaos.

-Aza

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
I've already stated I think that these guards could quite possibly be shadow people. They might of formed some kind of bond with the person who is experiencing their workings. But also on that note, the person could be in a life threatening situation at any moment. All it takes is one of them to decide you aren't worth watching and your on their list. Then from time to time you'll have every sort of nasty knowing about you. As for religions i take them with a grain of salt. Too mnay of them for one, and most seem to be tailored to a certain type of individual. Thats why i don't believe in just one strict set of rules for religion, but i have a basis of what i feel is close to what maybe the correct verison in my eyes. Like i said everyone is different, so all our views are different as well. once and awhile you find that one person that agrees but not everything is totally agreeable. As for you demon guards, I would try and tell them to leave you be. You want balance in your world not chaos.

-Aza

I felt it that way about religions and I do feel that way now.

But I have found that Buddhism is the best path for me , I am not an extreme buddhist but I follow the simple lines of not killing animals or insects , respecting peoples and for their choices , not trying to convert on an other like some religions do .

Now adays religion is what causes a lot of pain around the world and it hurts me to see that the real world is as it is today.

I just try to live my own life and be happy of who I am and who I am sorrunded with , like my family.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman
Hello

I am new to this thread but its a very interesting subject we are onto here.

Vash I do belive everything you said and after reading all these 6 or more pages I wanted to just listen to "donkey"`s perspectiv on life .

I am a beliving Buddhist and I have never read the bible in my whole life , I have the thought of many christian cult are brainwashing and so on but I have never meet a real christian that belives in the good of man and God , nothing more .

I have meet some crazy christian cults throughout life and I have found that Buddhism is the right path for me .

But I would like to hear your opinion about it

[edit on 15-8-2005 by gamerman]

hello gamereman i will try to answear your question as best i can.
I do not have a relagion really i belive in things yes magic demons angels heaven and hell realms and etc but as for a all powerful being up there playing a big chess with are lives i do not i belive in gaia and others it is sort of a pagan, wiccan, greek, mythlogacal things i am well versed in the knowlagde of thos gods and demi-gods so if i hade to say i belive in any thing it whould be that i belive in life after death

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth

-Aza

thank you for replaying aza and i respect your belifes please feel free to hang around if you like i will be back later ^^

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
where are you donkey i miss talking toyou and your weird math qwations ^^ you need to stop by some time and reply to one of my mesgs ^^

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
dont lsiten to them vash they are all jealous of your powers destroy the human race FAST dont listen to this bs that they are telling you you are powerful they are not people fear power now conquer the world we shall unite we can summon together all the people with demon guardians and take control of everything MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Please return to and stay on topic!!!
Going off-topic ruins the discussion, so back to the subject.
It is not fair to those who want to discuss the named topic to have the thread get hijacked.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
thank you therd

any how is there any one else out there with this same so called problem ( i say so called becuase it is not a problem to me but to some it is ) is tehre any one out there that has or thinks they has demons for guards or maybe angels? any thing that may be able to help me ?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
any how is there any one else out there with this same so called problem ( i say so called becuase it is not a problem to me but to some it is ) is tehre any one out there that has or thinks they has demons for guards or maybe angels? any thing that may be able to help me ?

If it helps Vash, I've bumped into angels 3 times. 1 unseen, the 2 others to deliver messages. Very short ones at that. Just to tell me I was off-track on some thinking then were on their way. They're very helpful since I didn't realize I was off-track both times. *nudge* I'm back in line. Yay!

I don't believe I have a guardian angel, rather one at random that shows up when needed. That's comforting though. I'm sure one would get pretty bored as a lot of my life is a routine of work, play, sleep, family time, etc.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It seems that not only have my guards been here for a while..They have started to thin out and then grow back as if some left then came back and i have found that some times i get thoughts that are not even my own like i am talking to some on in my head.. At frist i thought it was kinda of cool but then as it goes on i find that it makes me look very crazy walking or joging in the morning talking to my self...It kind of makes my look crazy you know...

Any ideas anny? or any one else

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
It seems that not only have my guards been here for a while..They have started to thin out and then grow back as if some left then came back and i have found that some times i get thoughts that are not even my own like i am talking to some on in my head.. At frist i thought it was kinda of cool but then as it goes on i find that it makes me look very crazy walking or joging in the morning talking to my self...It kind of makes my look crazy you know...

Any ideas anny? or any one else

Thank you for asking my advice, it does mean a lot to me.

You know as long as I'm alive I'm going to do my best to try to help
. Even when I'm not alive, these words will still be here for you.

It's good that you're able to recognize that it makes you look crazy. A lot of times people get so wrapped up in the coolness factor that they don't care what others may thing, or are able to look at themselves from the outside. That's a key lever in this battle I think. I call it a battle because you aren't won by them and you're not free of them. In fact, both sides are wondering what your next move will be. Neither can do anything without you. On one had, they want you to give up your will. Sounds like it may never happen but the hope is to wear you down to where you either don't care any more, tired of fighting, convinced that your crazy, or that you "belong" with them somehow. Losing that your will most likely will be the last I hear from you. (Yes, I do get nervous when I haven't heard from you in a while because of that)

They don't like me. We've been through our bouts before. I'm surprised they've allowed you to talk this long about it to me and others here (like Balaam's Donkey).

It will take a sweeping change for you to get rid of them permanently. I know that's not an answer any of us like to hear, because we're afraid our lives will be turned upside-down and that we may lose part of ourselves. But in actuality, these guys are taking away a part of you (though it can't be seen) because they're inspiring their own thoughts and fears into you. Once your rid of those, you'll be free to really be the person you want to be without fear, unfulfilled lusts, anger, etc. It's a different world being at peace, knowing where you're going after this life, and really having fun being free. It's going to take a little trust, but if you're able to do that, you'll be able to win for sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
So you had your dreams of daemons, and you believe that your dreams are holding real content.

This means, that someone is controling your dreams, deliberately. You aren't alone. Did you think of that?

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Webstar
So you had your dreams of daemons, and you believe that your dreams are holding real content.

This means, that someone is controling your dreams, deliberately. You aren't alone. Did you think of that?

No i did not dream of demons i dream all kinds of differnt stuff i mean i feel these demons around me in ever day life hear differnt thougths that i knwo are not my own but its ok

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Let me try to be as open minded with this subject as possible. And by open minded...I do mean... open minded. I'll take this in supposed happenings.

Happening 1:
What gives you right to call these things demons? Becasue they look scary to the common man? A demon by definition is an evil malevolent creature spawned from hell that causes mischeif. These creatures you speak of may not be demons at all. For all or anyone else knows, they may not even be appearing in their true form. They may be your guardians and are here to protect you with positive intention.

Happening 2:
I believe some people have a very serious purpose in life. You may be one of these people. Maybe they really are demons and only seem/appear to take care of you...now...but will execute their plan later in your life(Who knows? It could be twenty years from now). Take the anti christ for example...he/she/they/it has 1 main purpose in life. And if that purpose is to be executed...he must live to accomplish that purpose when the time is right. You may be experiencing the exact same thing. They may be protecting you...and may be will until they decide the time has come for them to stop. Maybe you have some sort of evil...or good purpose in this life and these creatures will play thier part until that purpose has been fullfilled.

Happening 3:
Some spirits are drawn to other spirits(a human spirit in this case), maybe they really are demons, maybe they fight against God(whomever he/she/it is). Maybe they scare little boys at night...but have some sort of fundness for you(for whatever reason) and they simply like you. Maybe it's that simple. Maybe it's that simple...but with a twist. Maybe they are wicked creatures(to most people - after all, I do believe one persons' angels can be another persons' demons) & do have a fundness for you, but also plan on using you in the future for their own selfish, evil purposes. Maybe those evil purposes require you to give them permission to use you...and what's the best way to get someone's permission for something? Yip, that's right...to be as nice to them as possible.
Maybe they need your body to save themselves in some sort of spiritual way that no human can understand & your body is only useful when it's alive...hence the reason they like you. Maybe they just like you & that's it...they dont have any plans for you or anything, but they simply like you & wish to protect you because for whatever reason, they think you're cool.

Happening 3:
You could very well be crazy. It is possible you know.

Which one of those happenings is true? I don't know...maybe it's combination of all of them...or some of them...or none of them. The only sure way we'll know which one is the true case...is to wait(whether willingly or not) & see. In the end you will know.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey

Now one would say the God could not be a Father, nor would anyone say that God is mute, and cannot speak, even though he created speech, his speech is his Word, nor would it be said he does not have of Spirit. So we could believe in his Fatherhood, his Word, and his Spirit.

Not true.

There never was speech. There was nature and its sounds. The first primate-neanderthale people emulated natural sounds as well as drawing symbols as "communication". The sounds evolved into speech en the drawings into writings. Even the bible was written by mere men. Just like any other "holy book" from any religion.

And no I'm not an atheist.

Seeing there is only xtian talk in here I'll use just that as well.
1. god created "angels" which ranged form various levels such as cherubines.
2. These "angels" were without a free will and envies man for it
3. Angels are like little annoying kids who have good intentions but only get in your way and slow you down
4. In the original writing of the Torah and Bible there was never a mentioning of a "demon", "satan" or "he who is without god". This is added later by those in control of the church for propagandic reasons. and seeing it was written by man with their own agenda's it isn't odd that there are many fallacies and contradictions in the writings.
5. the right hand of god, lucifer the lightbringer (guess what..no Satan), was fed up being a weak pathetic slave to god and rebelled together with other "angels".
6. well god is all encompassing, love blablabla yet he loves being a hypocritical idiot who goes against his own teachings. don't turn your other cheek but instead punish the "rebels" severely and brandish them with some dump label like "demons and satan".
7. Like someone else stated. angels never were created with a free will, not even lucifer. so who excactely gave them the free wil to rebel? the all encompassing god himself. How can god punish, judge or look disfavorable when his teachings are NOT TO JUDGE
8. this brings us back to the part of the concept good vs evil which is a manmade concept and not a universal one. a true all encompassing god is both present in light AND darkness. One can not excist without the other, both aspect are present within everything and finding the balance between both is the key. Leaning heavily towards "good" or "evil" will only be your own downfall. Truth only excists within yourself and is an individualistic matter.
9. People were created with free will in that regard we're "better" then angels and the same as the fallen angels (demons). What has happened before with free will, each man can learn to do as well and utilize the power of the true free will to do as he pleases.
10. The angels that slept with mans women resulted in giants and such people. Just very tall people and deu to their fysological complications they didn't live long. No need to give "gods punishment" credit for that.
7. I'd rather get involved with fallen angels who do have a free will then weak willess angels that only get in the way and blindly follow the word of a hypocrite like lambs to the slaughterhouse

The rest of the idiocy and narrowmindedness is too much to even bother to reply on. Enjoy the rationalisation of imageries so that it fits your own prejudistic views

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
vash my opinion is that your are in trouble,dont trust your precious soul to anyone,especially to extradimensial beings with unkown purposes and origin,we are at "war" never forget that unless you want these "beings" in your life they always want "servants"

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
SIR10LEE @ c-re hus konthenda 4 the werst spel ling in na post 4 a lon g tyme

Yes, if there was an ATS presentation for the worst Sphelling, punkctuation, gramma und lan gwidge struk chore u wood win owt rite.

Do take more education classes in writing..... pleeeeez!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
"she told me that when I was there she was scared at first and then was not but it kept changing like she was scared then happy over and over she said it seemed as if I hade a dark aura around me but at the same time a light so bright it was hard to see .... she said they both were strongest on my back and extending from there ..."
------------------------------------------

sometimes, God will send his light into some really dark, dark place. he may be doing this with you. and well, hate to say this but a bright shining angel would kind of make you stand out if he was standing guard over you, wouldn't he?
there are many planes of existence, many levels of darkness and light, all these planes and shades of both were created by God and they do serve his purpose, it isn't till you get into the different levels of planes that well, you might not be able to see how all work in conjuction with one another and that "the war" becomes evident. in some of these planes, the war between good and evil is being fought, there are some on both sides who have realized that hey, if we don't start working together, at least a little, well......the final end will be upon us?? so, in some of these realms, yes, beings of light can be placed within some very dark places, with the agreement of some of the darker spirits to provide protection.

don't know if this is what is happening with you or not. but well, if it is, it would be nice if some of those light beings would pop in to clue you into what is going on. you say these things do as you tell them, ever think of telling them to go away and leave you alone...for good...who knows...maybe they will? or maybe someone will clue you in as to why they should be there?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join