It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon's Guards?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
Hi Vash,

it is nice to meet you, I belive everything you have said. What is happening to you happened to me. You are being garuded, as others have said. As to why, it cannot be for good. They have a plan for you. They want to protect you until the right time for this plan. Withcraft runs long in my family, I too was surrounded by demons as a child. They never bothered me, they helped me and were my friends, one day this all changed. Now they want me dead. We had a falling out. Do not worry about your spelling errors, not everyone can spell I am one of them.

Their plans will be one of the following, to infest you, to get you to become a slave of someone, to corrupt other people. Or all three. Since you seem nice, I would guess a slave. So, they are gaurding you until you new master shows up. Who will only bring pain in the end. They guard you because they know they can lose you.

If you want I will pray to the True God, Jesus Christ, and he will take them away. But it is your choice. U2U me if you want this.
I was deeply into magic before learning the Truth.

Well said, thanks for bringing your experience here as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
thank you for your advice....

i have tryed to use god's name to ride my self of them but it is to no end they are still here still watching me i have not asked them to do any thing in years and i truly think they are here to protect me for some thing maybe for my after life?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi Vash,

I took me six years to become free. It does not happen over night. Many Christians think that just because the accept the Christ as Lord and God that the Devil will never bother them again. That is certianly not what we see in the Bible, with St. Paul, or even Christ himself. It will be a fight a long hard fight. But, it is worth it. Never, have I had such joy in my heart. You will not be able find complete freedom alone. Love is an important part of life.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I get the feeling she doesn't want help. She seems to be drawn into them, fascinated by them and even feels loved by them.

Maybe the are gaurding her, but whatever they are gaurding her for will not turn out good.

Maybe Bal and Saints should tell her their stories so she can see that it not what it appears to be.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Hi Vash,

I took me six years to become free. It does not happen over night. Many Christians think that just because the accept the Christ as Lord and God that the Devil will never bother them again. That is certianly not what we see in the Bible, with St. Paul, or even Christ himself. It will be a fight a long hard fight. But, it is worth it. Never, have I had such joy in my heart. You will not be able find complete freedom alone. Love is an important part of life.

thank you for being so helpful i am still nto sure if this is a bad thing tho i have never been hurt and i have done well in life so far who knows maybe i am some type of demon as well *sigh*

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hi Vash,

Awesome testimony. I'd really like to hear the full story sometime on board or U2U. The advantage though is once you do accept God and Christ as his Son, you realize they don't have power over you. Maybe my experience was different, but for the most part they've left me alone. Sometimes they're around which is puzzling because it's pointless but maybe they're over-staffed or something. Ah well, I'd rather them waste effort and energy hanging around than going after someone prone.

Vash, I really don't think you're a demon. Balaam's donkey, MauiStacy and I would recognize I'm sure.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i have been thinking for a while now and i may have some thing if you all belive that is that maby in my past life i was some like mage or some thing and i was possed by soem powerful demon and now they are waiting for it to wake up * shacks head* i am so confussed soem time's but o well life goes on does it not?

thank you saint i did not really think i was a demon if i was i think i whould be liveing in a hoter state heh

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
thank you for ever thing i will try to post when i can as i have been i do not have the internet but i make due thank you all for careing and i will be back tomarrow please in the mean time post your advice here i read it ever time thank you

please feel free to u2u me when ever

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Vash]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
have you seen a phychiatrist ? Im somewhat bothered by this post...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Vash,

You are to be commended on your honesty, it shows a certain purity about you.
It is good that you are thinking about all of this, your comment that "they are not doing anything about any of this", shows the intelligence of your mind. hmmmm...
They will not do much as they think you are still under their spell of safety, which is being used to give them control over you. They have control over you because they have a plan.
No one has the right to control you, God gave everyone freewill, to choose right from wrong. He also gave everyone a conscience, to judge right form wrong. You know that deep down something is wrong, what it is wrong can be hard to decide.

MauiStacey

quote:
I get the feeling she doesn't want help. She seems to be drawn into them, fascinated by them and even feels loved by them.

I am sure she does feel "loved" by them, I did. I too was very curious. Who would want to give up your own personal set of guardian demons? Power and safety are wonderful things. But ,in this case it is a lie. Why should she believe us right off the bat? She knows them, and not us. We must give Vash credit for wanting to think this through very carefully before she does anything. It is her life not ours, so she must be sure.

The beauty of Satan can be very compelling, not everyone who becomes a Satanist is a moron, there are very good reasons. Sadly it in ends in Evil. True, from the point of view of a Christian being a Satanist is dumb, of course. But, when we are trapped by lies, they seem like truths.

Now about being a demon, you are not a demon. But, one or more may have entered into you, causing you to feel like one. Giving you terrible thoughts and evil feelings. It would be good, if you fought this. I too was deep possessed by many demons. It is not the end. I knew their thoughts and desires. It sounds like you are possessed. They have no right too you. You are a child of God. We will fight for your freedom it you want it. It is clear that Maui, and Saint care for you as do I

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Balaams donkey]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
By the way I cannot u2u anyone until my account has over twenty posts.
which will be soon. Thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Did you ever wonder vash if them things might be waiting for you in death. For the moment you cross over they're be there ready to take you away to your own personal hell. That they love you because they know you are a catch worthy of their stay. That it may even be possible you have all met before in-between lives, where once you may have already been banished to hell, but somehow got a second chance. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yup Bal, I'm here for her. You have a very soft and vunerable soul Vash and I think you have lost your way. It's not your fault and we want to help you.

Bal, You seem like a wonderful person. You have knowledge that can really help her. And, you seem to really care. I like you LOL

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosaNostra
have you seen a phychiatrist ? Im somewhat bothered by this post...

i shall be honest i have not i have seen a pastor on this before he was botherd but seemed to not be able to help me in any way i have tryed to help my self in medataion and realxation to no end but no mater how hard i try or what i do it does nto seem to effect them in the least nor do i get hurt for trying to push them away in any means...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
Did you ever wonder vash if them things might be waiting for you in death. For the moment you cross over they're be there ready to take you away to your own personal hell. That they love you because they know you are a catch worthy of their stay. That it may even be possible you have all met before in-between lives, where once you may have already been banished to hell, but somehow got a second chance. Just a thought.

yes i have kode and it has always botherd me i have seen a pyshic about such things to see fi i was and she told me that my life here is but a test for some thing a lesson that i must learn i wonder about that a lot in the end she whould nto tell me what she has seen she said i whoudl find out in time

from what i belive...from what i have heard my soul is old as is all maybe older then soem i am not sure but from what i have heard i was not born human some may say that i am crazy i am only stateing what i have heard from others frmo pyhic freinds of mine that say i was born form a forbiden act a act of demons and angels giveing brith to a new tpye of so called demon a dark angel maybe they are right maybe they are not but i think about this some times and it makes me wonder ...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
thank you all for careing so much in this mater as bal as said i think things over in my mind as to not act rash please if there are any questions please ask them

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
really, see a shrink and get some pills or see an exorcerist.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
really, see a shrink and get some pills or see an exorcerist.

have you ever thought bush that things exist out side of are own earth that maybe things not fo this earth exist and live amoung us soem blive in things that other's do not that is all there is to it

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
nothing to say i guess hmm well if not then does any one else have any thing to ask or say ?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hi Vash,

Now that hardbody is bashing me on some other thread, maybe we can all talk.

Let us define some terms, God would be the Creator of all things, all powerful, the first cause. Demons and Angels would be creations of the God. The terms Demon, devil, or satanic mean against God or without God.
God is light, love, life, and truth. This is very reasonable, as how could any truth, life, light or love exist outside of the Creator, this would cause the idea of two sources, of things, thus, causing the idea of two gods, which could not be. For what would have been the source of the gods, and why would they be different? Meaning why would say a good god create an evil god? There is no reason. It is only logical to say that there is one God undivided, without end or beginning.

Having said all that, why would one embrace creatures whom hate the source of there very existence? Meaning demons. Why would you, not want to be joined and receive the Love of the Creator, who fashioned you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join