It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Ritter on Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Scott Ritter, the former UN weapons inspector for Iraq, has stated that Bush has already "signed off" on the bombing of Iran. He is also saying that the Iraq election was "cooked" by the states. If proven true, this should put the Bush Administration in a (another) very embarassing situation.

hm.indymedia.org
Scott Ritter, appearing with journalist Dahr Jamail yesterday in Washington State, dropped two shocking bombshells in a talk delivered to a packed house in Olympia’s Capitol Theater. The ex-Marine turned UNSCOM weapons inspector said that George W. Bush has "signed off" on plans to bomb Iran in June 2005, and claimed the U.S. manipulated the results of the recent Jan. 30 elections in Iraq.

Olympians like to call the Capitol Theater "historic," but it's doubtful whether the eighty-year-old edifice has ever been the scene of more portentous revelations.

The principal theme of Scott Ritter's talk was Americans’ duty to protect the U.S. Constitution by taking action to bring an end to the illegal war in Iraq. But in passing, the former UNSCOM weapons inspector stunned his listeners with two pronouncements. Ritter said plans for a June attack on Iran have been submitted to President George W. Bush, and that the president has approved them. He also asserted that knowledgeable sources say U.S. officials "cooked" the results of the Jan. 30 elections in Iraq.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I would say this is "very disturbing" or something similiar, except that I am numb from the assault of fascism occuring in North America. Now, I am more likely to say, "fascinating", or "highly illogical". People who don't believe there is a New World Order are the people who are the biggest unwitting supporters of it. They buy the media lies.
The media does lie, either by ommission, spin or outright disinformation. More often than not, these days, the truth of something ekes its' way to the light of day, only to be severly smacked back into darkness by the manufacturers of consent.
These statements by Scott Ritter are very serious. I, for one, will pray for the living truth and a return of compassion, community and common sense. Our strength is in communication.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Indymedia is not considered a reliable news source - it's better to use another link, or back it up with other references. Here are a few:

electroniciraq.net...
technocrat.net.../02/22/0155237&mode=thread
www.ufppc.org...
www.dummocrats.com...
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

And on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well, thank you, soficrow for helping out the ATS 'reporter'. much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If proven true, this should put the Bush Administration in a (another) very embarassing situation.
No siree Bob... They will come out smelling like a rose...
Stand by...for things such as "Scott Ritter is a liar" (funny, he's the only one who went on national television and said Saddam did NOT have any weapons of mass destruction.
"Scott ritter likes little kids"- I dont know if he's a pervert, this doesnt have anything to do with the subject matter.

I am very inclined to beleive Mr. Ritter. He called it correctly before, chances are he has the info.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why....for some reason I kind of knew all these for a long time, actually "conspiracies" has been made about all that for a long time, people has lost credibility for accusations like that also.

But again the links to bush and the gossip keep coming back again and not matter how much covert up it keeps on coming.

The bush clean up propaganda I bet is already disinfecting the allegations and are making sure like Dg said it comes out smelling like roses.

Yes the rumor is that the attack is going forward by the summer, I am taking bets now please.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yet another twist to this are Prophecies.

Many are saying, specially Hogue on Nostradamus, that this end of June, beginning of July will bring about a huge war for the United States.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey Dg, that is exactly the time frame for the attack by the bush administration on Iran, if we take the predictions in consideration it will be the beginning of the 12 year war, It will be the youngest nation against the oldest nation.

My father used to said back in the seventies that it was going to be Russia as the oldest nation, but we all know that the oldest civilization so far is in the middle east and believe it or not is also Iran and Iraq region occurs back in the times it was not borders.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Scott Ritter is a liar...Scott Ritter likes little kids.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Uh oh!! A one liner. An offense punishable by a 20 point deduction., Party of one. Surely you can write your logic behind your witty comeback.

Just kidding. I'm not much for words either.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I smell a setup...

If the administration thinks it has half a chance in hell of pulling an attack on iran during this summer... then they just STUPID! If they did have a plan, they don't now... and all this prediction is just going to bite the anti bush people with a bunch of "see you were wrong"s

I think it is truthful to say that there WAS a plan... and if they do still try...
then we are led by not 1, but many morons... as well as criminals...

they just stupid
cause they think we stupid...
MONGO DONT PLAY STUPID!...
MONGO WANT TRUTH!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If the US has plans to strike Iran in the future, such information is surely classified. That makes Ritter a traitor. Scott Ritter is developing a long list of unsavory adjectives to describe him and his activities.

For what it's worth, this is the original source of this story:

www.ufppc.org...

[edit on 05/3/11 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Not the Scott Ritter thing again.
He is so wrong, why would anybody continue beating this dead horse, let the horse rest in peace. Ritter's prediction was we were to attack Iran in June, when it hasn't even gone to the UN security council yet. Check out this story:

On Friday, the U.S. government dropped its opposition to Iran's application for membership in the World Trade Organization, a move Europe had pressed for.

That followed an announcement from Britain, France and Germany agreeing to a U.S. demand. The so-called EU-3 said if Iran did not fulfill its international agreements -- including a promise to halt uranium enrichment -- they would support referring the issue to the U.N. Security Council.

www.cnn.com...

Still alot more red tape before any attack, and it will certainly not be this summer. I guess we'll all have to wait a little while longer for the Apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
billybob?
Maybe this might add to your "current event" topic?
Scott Ritter: US to Attack Iran's Reactors in June

seekerof

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Scott Ritter is a moron and a liar. He's proven his hatred for the current US administration in the past, and continues to do so to this day.

The fact that anyone would think this dope knows what goes on in the Oval Office is absurd to say the least. The few on the inside who would even know about a potential Iranian invasion/bombing certainly wouldn't be in contact with Scott Ritter. Especially if they wanted it to get out. I'm sure they'd tell a reputable journalist and not some moron who was paid to go on television and argue against the Iraq invasion.

The fact that anyone would say he has any credibility just based on his assertion that Saddam didn't have WMD is a joke. He had a 50/50 chance of being right. Either Saddam had WMD, or he didn't. That doesn't make Scott Ritter a genius.

Based on my prediction yesterday that the sun would come up today, I am asking you all to believe me when I tell you that the US has no immediate plans to invade Iran! You must believe me to be credible because of my excellent sun prediction yesterday!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Scott Ritter = even a broken clock is right twice a day.

May those who believe what Scott "I am currently employed by Aljahzeera, yipppeee" Ritter is saying be around in June....

seekerof

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
personally, i'm much more interested in this, now:

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Scott Ritter on Bush which was originally posted in the ATSNN.com TerrorAnalysis.com forum, to the War On Terrorism forum. Banshee has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Your thread is still available here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This U2U was automatically generated when your thread was moved, please contact Banshee (by replying to this U2U) for additional information if you have any questions about why your thread was moved.

i mean, this IS news, isn't it? the weapons inspector from the UN saying something so scathing?
i checked my link, and it was working. i asked the anonymous ATSmodmailer what was wrong with my link, but nothing came back, except another message to fix the link? if it ain't broke, how do i fix it? if you don't tell me what's wrong with it, how can i make it conform to your expectations?
banshee. i'm contacting you, by replying right here in the public forum. there have been many references to this news, and i was a few days late.
however, it is still TRUE? so, why could it not remain as a news story? if you didn't like my link because, as soficrow pointed out, indymedia is not CONSIDERED to be credible, then why not tell me, and i could have picked umpteen other threads that are acceptable to the groupthink.

FREE LEONARD PELTIER!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Question billybob:
Have you done as instructed by the u2u that you recieved on this matter you bring forth?

...please contact Banshee (by replying to this U2U)...

Or you just decided to ignore what it mentioned and make a public 'airing'?

seekerof

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Question billybob:
Have you done as instructed by the u2u that you recieved on this matter you bring forth?

...please contact Banshee (by replying to this U2U)...

Or you just decided to ignore what it mentioned and make a public 'airing'?

seekerof

[edit on 12-3-2005 by Seekerof]

i think i made it clear that it's a public 'airing'.
as i said, i tried to get a mod response, before this thread was 'demoted', as to why my link was a problem, which is the excuse given for not letting this become 'news'.
so, enquiring minds want to know?
1. is this news?
2. what was wrong with my link?
3. why wasn't i specifically informed of what changes were needed?
4. should i now be suspicious that my 'homeland', ATS, has drowned in mainstream drool?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Bah, it has gotten to the point where anyone who speaks up against the system is going to be demonized, Ritter, Clarke, hell even Linda Ronstadt has been a victim of this ridiculous nationalism. It doesn't matter what they say anymore, nor does it matter who is saying it, I mean damn, Richard Clarke was there, the man knew Bush mandated faulty intelligence, he tells the world what happened, and the right wing nut jobs have a witch hunt of him. It's disgusting. People are dying for no better reasons than installing democracy, and you creeps are tickled to death about it. I hope your arms don't get tired waving your little flags while your kids go marching off to Syria or North Korea, or whoever the hell we are fighting these days.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Scott Ritter is a moron and a liar. ..........

The fact that anyone would say he has any credibility just based on his assertion that Saddam didn't have WMD is a joke. He had a 50/50 chance of being right. Either Saddam had WMD, or he didn't. That doesn't make Scott Ritter a genius.

I'm sorry, that is utterly ridiculous. The US attacked Iraq on the premise of the danger of their WMDs.
You are saying America's trillions of intel dollars Vs Ritters thoughts ..... are equal to the toss of a coin. ....AND HE GOT IT RIGHT!

So, on that, if he's correct in June.....he was just lucky!
Yeah right.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by bookie]

<<   2 >>

join