It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Selfish Man ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
One of my clients is a commercial/industrial electrical contractor. It's a good/solid smallest business and it was on track for a good year.

One project we've been working on for over a month we have ten electricians and their helpers on the site.

One man from another trade, working on another trade shut the whole site down. He'd come home from Italy two weeks ago and just went to work - for two weeks. This morning he phoned in - "I have the virus". The GC, a big one, shut down the site.

He has exposed 50 workers on the site in the last two weeks, their families and home office support staff not to mention all the other people he has come into contact with during the last two week.

WTF is wrong with people, he co-workers must have known he was in Italy, his boss, and no body did an F-ing thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Wow, how to lose friends and alienate himself.

Be safe, keep a cool head, and stay well.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That is why this is so dangerous, you simply cannot trust many people to think, or do the right thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Blaming others for being ignorant is wrong.

They are humans and society is using this virus as a justification for dehumanization.

You are spreading viruses to other people daily. Please don't be a hypocrite acting like you don't spread germs too.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It’s not the end of the world. If I didn’t have elderly parents to worry about I’d take my chances and get the virus, just to get it over with. Hell I may have already had it. How can you tell? I had something back about New Years.

What we need to remember is, do not be afraid. I know that hard because George Bush told us fro 8 years be afraid, be very afraid. Obama was no better.

We will get through this, together as Americans we will prevail. And the rest of the world had better look out. We will be pissed.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Blaming others for being ignorant is wrong.

They are humans and society is using this virus as a justification for dehumanization.

I bet that man feels real human now. If he survives, I hope his life will change for the better as will those around him.

Humility is a powerful friend if you shake hands and breath deeply for the new day and forget selfish and ignorant needs to hold up your head and say "I was wrong"....."sorry".

And yes, blame is wrong. Nobody is an angel.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I dont get it, last night I got the call that I was exposed on the 7th, so today I went and got screened they labeled me low risk go home for a few more days and if nothing crops up I should be good.

First thing I did after that was call my dentist and let them no so my cleaning could be rescheduled, I also called my doctor to let her know since I had an appointment there about 5 days after exposure.

Its common courtesy, I dont see how people can miss that big giant clue, he had to know before he left there was a problem and chose to be selfish instead of doing the right thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Hell I may have already had it. How can you tell? I had something back about New Years.

Yup, a bad beer at the local bar gave me a sweaty night and the shts just over a week ago.

Just cheap eurofizz though, usually just a headache but bad timing made me think the next day beyond a badly cared for beer from a cheap barrel through dirty pipes. Profit and money makes me sick, literally.

OK now.....honest.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Was he wearing a "#JustAFluBro" T-shirt, while possibly killing soneone's parents?

We may have to force quarantine with the National Guard eventually (and before long), because too many people could give a rat's glutes about anything else.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Hell I may have already had it. How can you tell? I had something back about New Years.

That's the general hypothesis among some epidemiologists who are not on the mockingbird media's payroll. That this virus already came through the United States and was here nearly 6 months ago, mutated, made its way into a tinder box that is Wuhan and circled back around where now that we have actual tests for it we are able to identify what it actually is.

Where 5-6 months ago it was classified as a severe upper respiratory infection.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

He will be one of many and ultimately people like him will be the reason government will have to do thinking for the people, and we all know what a disaster that will be.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Was he wearing a "#JustAFluBro" T-shirt, while possibly killing soneone's parents?

We may have to force quarantine with the National Guard eventually (and before long), because too many people could give a rat's glutes about anything else.

Yep and those same idiots will be banging on about the constitution and their rights yada yada yada.

top topics

join