It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20% Of U.S. Hospitalized Patients Are Between The Ages Of 20 to 44

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: infolurker

so out of 325 million people, 100, are really sick between 20-40?

Do you actually think that number is going to stay there?
Shouldn't budge. There is a functioning therapy with 100% success against placebo. Chloroquine phosphate. Done and done...next?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder I still cannot believe how many of them were out there so blasé about all this. In the UK people are still in the pubs and bars. It will be interesting to see if the clubs are open this weekend in my town

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

There is a functioning therapy with 100% success against placebo. Chloroquine phosphate

Source?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

so out of 325 million people, 100, are really sick between 20-40?

Do you actually think that number is going to stay there?
Shouldn't budge. There is a functioning therapy with 100% success against placebo. Chloroquine phosphate. Done and done...next?

I guess Italy is unaware of a 100% cure.....

Now, Hydroxychlorquine is being used in South Korea, it is better than plain cloroquine.

It appears a cocktail of hydroxychlorquine, zinc, and the antibiotic azithromycin had 83% of the test subjects testing negative in 3 days. (Very small study though)

www.forbes.com...< br />

Now of course, if you get sick, will they give it to you... highly doubt it until you are in the ICU,

edit on 19-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Small and other problems (including the combinations). But encouraging enough to allow use as a treatment as soon as possible. Which is being done.

While encouraging, it is important to note that this is an unpublished preliminary study, so the results should be viewed with caution. The sample size is small, and the study was non-randomized, meaning people were allocated to different interventions using non-random methods. The study was also "unblinded," meaning that all parties—i.e. the medical staff, patients and researchers—were aware of the treatments the participants received.

www.newsweek.com...

edit on 3/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's to late for facts and reality. People have already clung to the rumor they like.

Sure, Granny or Pop's might suffer, but they will take good care of their stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
im sure everyone saw the spring break videos from Miami that number is going to skyrocket eventually, now will it be a deadly version or not who knows not I.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You have the patience of a saint. I have largely given up trying to explain the concept of a near-exponential curve online. People want to believe that they will wake up tomorrow and this will all be better, or be exposed as a hoax or drill.

Honestly, I wish they were right. Hell, I hope they are. Unfortunately, pandemic spread doesn't work like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I would like to see the figures as to how many of those in that group are on meds or treatments that dampen their immune response. You see, I will keep repeating this till people understand, often the underlying medical condition requires meds to be given that suppress or disrupt the immune system. The part that messes up the immune response is sometimes not required to actually treat the problem, it is there to calm the person or to block nerve pain....which is transmission of information within the body. Neurontin is something that dampens nerve transmission.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mysterychic88
a reply to: UKTruth I'm not sure if that's correct I may be wrong but wasn't there a 35 year old marathon runner who died in Italy and that Chinese Dr? I don't think he was very old either

The youngest person to die in Italy was a 38 year old disabled person. The second youngest was a 47 year old paramedic, with no known underlying health issues. Some people experience mild symptoms, others do not. Try to avoid it is the best option.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Shouldn't budge.

Of course it will. You don't understand all the whys and wherefores here.

There is a functioning therapy with 100% success against placebo. Chloroquine phosphate.

This is not being used for the coronivirus itself. No patient is being treated for Coronavirus. They are told to self-isolate and treat themselves at home. This drug is being used to treat a complication of CoV-19, the secondary bacterial infection CoVid-19-associated pneumonia. And even then, only the most serious patients (with life-threatening complications) will be treated. And those would be the ones being hospitalized.

Done and done...next?

So no, not done and done. As more people are infected with the virus, and more and more people develop serious complications, and more and more people are hospitalized, those numbers will necessarily rise. THEN they will receive the medication. And, hopefully, the deaths will subside.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Hawaii has closed its borders? Tasmania here in Australia has closed its borders and is bragging about the gigantic mote around them 😁

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Does anyone know if Hawaii has closed its borders?

Hawaii is a state and cannot close its borders unless the governor declares martial law (not sure if that could keep US citizens away). He has not done so but he has issued a request that visitors hold off on visiting for a while. Since tourism is our main source of revenue, that's gonna be painful.

26 confirmed cases as of today. All travel related.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
To me, It doesn’t matter what percentage or number of young people vs older people have it ... it’s the fact that they have it and no one should have to deal
With this . This is a horrible way to suffer .

You're absolutely right, no one should have to suffer from that. But, there is no rhyme or reason the entire plant has to come to a screaming halt over this. If what's happening now becomes standard behavior, we will forever be shutting down over what used to be incidental illnesses. The world has gone mad.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Mysterychic88
a reply to: UKTruth I'm not sure if that's correct I may be wrong but wasn't there a 35 year old marathon runner who died in Italy and that Chinese Dr? I don't think he was very old either

The youngest person to die in Italy was a 38 year old disabled person. The second youngest was a 47 year old paramedic, with no known underlying health issues. Some people experience mild symptoms, others do not. Try to avoid it is the best option.

Well, they die younger here then.

Glendora man, 34, dies from coronavirus; recently visited Disney World in Florida: Report

www.foxla.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Catching the virus and becoming sick from it can happen to young or old.
Younger people (healthy lungs) can fight the disease off.
The youngest people to die so far were in their early to mid fifties.
Most have been 60 plus.

As of now 0% of people between 20 and 44 have died from Corona Virus.

It does not help much spreading sensationalist headlines, even though it might be well intended.

We need clear information at this time, namely how to guard against catching the virus and also to protect the older people in our families.

The doctor that died releasing the info about Covid to the world was 34...

The very first recorded death...

Where the actual # do you morons get your info...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

What percent of them have pre-existing conditions?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: YouAreLiedTo

You mean the whistleblower in China that pissed the government off ended up dead? Where is my shocked face?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Does it matter?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join