It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly dinner with family

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Droogie
Perhaps there are some genetic predispositions for italian's? Just wondering in the light of recent news where there's a larger death count in Italy compared to China.

Or maybe their culture? One thing Italians do that the British and Americans don't is that their "social space" is measured in inches instead of feet. The former like an arm's length in distance for normal conversation. Italians are "right in your face," so to speak. Italians aren't the only culture that does this. Quite few African cultures have this "close proximity" social distance.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheepsblood
a reply to: StoutBroux

Why do people tote such skewed trash. Dude, they may have not reported that those people had any underlying conditions. Though, obviously they are severely overweight by text book definition. So, if you think at their age and weight they didn't have any health issues then you are ignorant.
Hypertension, Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes... I mean COME ON!!! All three of those are killers for this virus and you think I will stand by and watch someone post that crap!

You are trying to scare people. Maybe you are not doing it knowingly but, that is what you are doing. Those people in no way shape or form were pinnacles of health. I am 43, 6ft 2in, 230 Lbs... Do I sound like I am unhealthy. People think I look like I am in my early 30's! I am not healthy! I am sedentary, I smoke, and I eat crap for food! Actually, I just quit smoking a week ago. I was planning on it anyway and this COVID pushed me to it. Maybe too late to save myself but, I will try.
If my mother wasn't tested for diabetes she would never have known... She has it under control now. She lost tons of weight and eats very very healthy. So, she isn't required to take medication for it anymore.

Stop attempting to scare people, just go back to Walmart and hoard some more TP or Food.

approx. 35% of Americans are overweight. Over half of Americans have chronic health issues. There, do you feel better? I'm not trying to scare anyone.

It is simple to spread the virus. So stay away from each other. Thousands have died and thousands have gotten sick. That's a fact.

I'm not scared, are you? Living in rural areas has it's advantages. At the same time, I'm not stupid either and I will practice safe living.
edit on 19-3-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's not just America where intensive care and death is starting to affect younger people, which makes me wonder if it's mutating.

The snarky political remarks are really getting old. I shudder to think of how hillary would be handling this, given her lack of any regard for her fellow human beings. Past history indicates the previous administration wouldn't have taken this situation seriously as soon as it was.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
So they passed away for whatever reason that anybody else that day could die of. I question why they are targeting the minds of the population with a digitized dread. In the everyday human world on Earth, people die. Sometimes for the stupidedest ways.

So this thing kills, but relatively low compared to other daily sources of human death . Ask yourself why has the spin machine itself grabbed all of the worlds eyes and ears and fingertips towards this specific thing. The facts speak for themselves, it is a highly survivable thing.

It's the time period. Earth, humanity, the solar system maybe, has entered into a specific period of time where something drastic is about to occur. When comparing the newly dramatized bio threat to any other daily source of human death and suffering, this 1918 Spanish fly redux could suck balls for the 3%. It does not match the actual military actions taking place. There is precedent for these actions however, they are not based on biological danger. They preceded the great wars, and no doubt many wars beforehand.

NATO is talking of activating a mandate. So tell me they already have nano tanks and fighter jets to go pew pew on some spikey ball?? The Russians have positioned weapons in Cuba again. Borders are closing Left and right. Some governors are literally locking their entire cities down.

It's not the germ man... There is an impending conflict right over our heads man please I am pleading with you.

Intelligence controls the media, from fictional to the news. It is time to see Mike Pompeo for who he is and ask him what he is up to and who he really works for.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

My husband says it's stories like that that make him think there may be a genetic weakness component at some point when you here about it hitting a family so hard like that. That doesn't feel like it was entirely random.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Does he have an opinion on whether viral load exposure could be a factor? Like is there a moment or point in shedding that is most virulent or if constant mild exposure over time is a danger?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

OH, I don't know about that, and I'm not sure how serious he is about the genetic component except that it ended up killing three of them. He's not necessarily surprised they got sick.

Of course, they were all older too which does naturally put them at higher risk of dying even if they were healthy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join