It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly dinner with family

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I just heard this on the news and looked it up. Apparently, one of the family members had contact with a person who later died from Covid19. The large family had a dinner together which was a common occurrence, no one with underlying health issues. Now three members are deceased and three are in critical care.

A large Italian family in New Jersey, 27 people from the matriarch to the grand children. It's a sad story. But people, we really need to keep our distance.

I know several people who think if they stay in their tight little circle of family & friends, there's no/low risk. But all it takes is for one person to go through wrong line at the grocery store, pick up something at the doctors office or even picking up food at the local restaurant.

It really bugs me when we are closing our borders to international travel and yet there are those who want the southern border left open; no control, no censor, no checks and balances whatsoever. Anyone who has ever dropped a drop of food coloring in a glass of water and given it a little shake, it's easy to see how easy comingling of germs, bacteria and virus' happens.

According the most recent info, Covid19:

Airborne: 30 minutes to 3 hours
Cardboard: 24 hours
Stainless Steel: 2 days
Plastic: 3 days

Now, her close-knit clan is united anew by unspeakable grief: Mrs. Fusco, 73, died on Wednesday night after contracting the coronavirus — hours after her son died from the virus and five days after her daughter’s death, a relative said. Four other children who contracted coronavirus remain hospitalized, three of them in critical condition, the relative, Roseann Paradiso Fodera, said.

Mrs. Fusco’s eldest child, Rita Fusco-Jackson, 55, of Freehold, N.J., died Friday; after her death, the family learned she had contracted the virus. Her eldest son, Carmine Fusco, of Bath, Pa., died on Wednesday, said Ms. Paradiso Fodera, the family’s lawyer who is Mrs. Fusco’s cousin and is serving as a spokeswoman. Mrs. Fusco, of Freehold, died after spending Wednesday “gravely ill” and breathing with help from a ventilator, unaware that her two oldest children had died, Ms. Paradiso Fodera said. Nearly 20 other relatives are quarantined at their homes, awaiting test results and praying in isolation, unable to join together to mourn their deep collective loss. Friends are doing what they can from afar...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This scares the heck out of me. I guess it's meant to.

Other sites have people saying they actually knew these poor people so, it's real.

Also real perplexing.

It's rando genetic doom just floating around looking for somewhere to land.

Prayers for their remaining family and all of us.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Perhaps there are some genetic predispositions for italian's? Just wondering in the light of recent news where there's a larger death count in Italy compared to China.
edit on 19/3/20 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

We also need to know what to do if we do become sick. Medical advice for CoV-19 patients is self-isolation and home care, unless and until life-threatening complications develop. And if projections are correct, it's possible/probable that hospitals will be so overwhelmed with patients, that not every patient will receive the attention they need.

Pneumonia is the most common and most severe. The three basic things to do: 1 -- Keep the torso elevated at least 46° and do not lay flat; 2 -- Soothe the cough but do not completely suppress the cough; and, 3 --Steam yourself and your environment.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Please everyone take good care of yourselves!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Droogie
Perhaps there are some genetic predispositions for italian's? Just wondering in the light of recent news where there's a larger death count in Italy compared to China.

I was just thinking the same thing.
It's not uncommon for a given racial or ethnic group to be more susceptible, or conversely, more immune to certain illnesses and diseases.
edit on 19-3-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I've really been wondering about the isolation aspect. I've not seen anything definitive about how viral load may impact individuals with cv19.

Like, if you're sick and you are exposed again and again. Like with family members or medical personnel or seniors in nursing homes.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The new York times works directly for the CIA. It's why they specifically and wapost as well as the wall street journal are currently banned from China to investigate. Literally those three entities only were banned.

Plus, we have literally fingered them as intelligence for years now. One thing I now know, is that when the new York times puts something out there specifically related to ongoing public issues, it's coming for sure from alphabet soup.
edit on 3-19-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There might be something to the genetic vulnerability factor. Like when one spouse gets the virus and one doesn't. And how in one county it's mainly the elderly and in another country, no specific age group is more vulnerable than another. It seems so inconsistent and erratic in it's choice of victims. Which is exactly why it can't be trusted, or counted on as to who it targets.
edit on 19-3-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

FFS.

People have verified this on FB and other sites.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
The new York times works directly for the CIA. It's why they specifically and wapost as well as the wall street journal are currently banned from China to investigate. Literally those three entities only were banned.

Plus, we have literally fingered them as intelligence for years now. One thing I now know, is that when the new York times puts something out there specifically related to ongoing public issues, it's coming for sure from alphabet soup.

NYT isn't the only source for the story. But maybe you should do a search yourself to verify the info instead of immediately calling fake news. Thanks for your contribution though. NOT

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have also read that it's harder on people who are way overweight and obese, which has become a large percentage of the population.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It seems so inconsistent and erratic in it's choice of victims. Which is exactly why it can't be trusted, or counted on as to who it targets.

This virus is mutating so fast it can't be quantified or generalized. But trump has me convinced that its all under control...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
They the same ones that verified 9/11, Sandy Hook, and parkland??? And Facebook just censored Dr. Ron Paul over a video that contradicts the scripted narrative.

If a kid who died in Sandy Hook can suddenly also die in Pakistan years later, I would question the entire story. Plus, we let the great Obama create an agency that is literally allowed to fabricate Hollywood fiction with actors and special operators influencing targeted populations for the goal of, wait for it, countering foreign propoganda.

The government literally has the legal doctrine to sell lies as truth through this agency. It could be possible that perhaps the family was connected to political dissidents or related to a rival family power broker. Or maybe they just died.

I didn't tell you it was take, I told you it came from alphabet soup. What you need to ask is, why?

Why are they trying so desperately for you to separate everyone from each other?? I will tell you why. They do not want bands of resistance fighters and rebels to group up and pose a threat to whatever the # is about to come down the pipeline, and it ain't little Chinese microbes.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Please refer to above post. The virus is not the threat to American, it's the power everyone is surrendering right now that is the threat. I thought at first it was Y2k redux to cover the expected market crash. Clearly it's a combination of Y2K + 9/11.

Also notice, it is the liberal districts specifically taking the most draconian authoritarian action.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sigh.

Now I remember how we got into the abysmal state of unreality that exists today. People who willfully chase their own tails and all the shadows.

If nothing is real, why do you bother to log in? Bye Felicia!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It seems so inconsistent and erratic in it's choice of victims. Which is exactly why it can't be trusted, or counted on as to who it targets.

This virus is mutating so fast it can't be quantified or generalized. But trump has me convinced that its all under control...

Well, Trump isn't a doctor and has to rely on real physicians for his info, just like the rest of us. And since even the doctors don't seem to know a lot about it and are learning more and more every day, I think the government is doing the best they can. Rome wasn't built in a day and we're getting there. He isn't God you know...or do some people think otherwise? Giving hope is a lot better than smashing it.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Why do I bother to theorize about conspiracies on a conspiracy site?? Interesting question. It probably has nothing to do with a propoganda agency that has in writing that it's mission is to Target you for influencing utilizing special agents and operators to do so as well as it's partnerships with the entire Media industry, education system, NGO's, professionals in various fields...

If your just going to swallow everything the state feeds you, why do you bother logging in?? Did you forget what this forum was designed to discuss??

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Why do people tote such skewed trash. Dude, they may have not reported that those people had any underlying conditions. Though, obviously they are severely overweight by text book definition. So, if you think at their age and weight they didn't have any health issues then you are ignorant.
Hypertension, Coronary Heart Disease, Diabetes... I mean COME ON!!! All three of those are killers for this virus and you think I will stand by and watch someone post that crap!

You are trying to scare people. Maybe you are not doing it knowingly but, that is what you are doing. Those people in no way shape or form were pinnacles of health. I am 43, 6ft 2in, 230 Lbs... Do I sound like I am unhealthy. People think I look like I am in my early 30's! I am not healthy! I am sedentary, I smoke, and I eat crap for food! Actually, I just quit smoking a week ago. I was planning on it anyway and this COVID pushed me to it. Maybe too late to save myself but, I will try.
If my mother wasn't tested for diabetes she would never have known... She has it under control now. She lost tons of weight and eats very very healthy. So, she isn't required to take medication for it anymore.

Stop attempting to scare people, just go back to Walmart and hoard some more TP or Food.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Too many pick and choose what to question based on their cognitive biases.

Aliens real! Virus fake. NWO real! Dead kids fake. Peak oil real! Climate change fake. Whatever, insert your hot topic here.

Sure, question everything. But accept facts as facts.

In this case, the first person to die in NJ was a Mr. Brennan, involved in horse racing. A member of this family, also involved in racing, went to a meeting or dinner of some sort with Brennan prior to his falling ill. The family member later got ill as well. You'll note racing in NY/NJ was shut down last week to ten days ago.

It's all over various media with people who know the family weighing in.
edit on 3/19/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Boadicea

I've really been wondering about the isolation aspect. I've not seen anything definitive about how viral load may impact individuals with cv19.

Like, if you're sick and you are exposed again and again. Like with family members or medical personnel or seniors in nursing homes.

It's a good question, and I've tried to find the answer, but I haven't. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords or just not looking in the right places, but I think that's important to know.

For example, I don't think anyone should have to self-isolate alone unless absolutely necessary, and especially those most at risk and most likely in need of assistance; if viral load is an issue, or can be identified as a factor in developing complications, then perhaps we could safely let them isolate with one person -- with all necessary and appropriate precautions. Then seniors and others who are vulnerable would have both companionship, and crucial assistance if they need it.

And just in general it would be good to know what role viral load plays in regards to severity, duration and recovery of patients.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join