It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email/Phone Number for Alex Jones

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: TrustedTruth

Sure, Alex Jones doesn't want anyone contacting him because it would enable people to call him out on his bull****, that's why the Original Poster cant get a number.

So my suggested method of getting Gay Frog's attention is valid.

What is a gay frog, in your opinion, and how does one get the attention of it?

Helpful no. Derisive yes.

You do realise that the chemical referenced in those studies, does actually cause not just amphibians, but other life forms to change gender when exposed to it?

Using it to mock someone simply because you dislike them on some personal level, shows a distinct lack of cognitive ability.

ahhh, the witching hour. time to go dance, naked, under the moon.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth
Using it to mock someone simply because you dislike them on some personal level, shows a distinct lack of cognitive ability.

I don't have to mock that moron Jones, his own comments do it for him. He's the corpulent, unhinged gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Seriously I don't understand why nobody gets this. There is a serious media circus created every 40 weeks. If you aren't tuned in enough to stumble upon it yourself then just think about what I say for a moment. You don't have to mock me or ridicule the concept. Just look at the evidence. I'm telling you we are currently in week number 8 of 40. I've been watching this thing for a long time. Every 40 weeks something of a media circus event will occur and the stock market will move to it. The political left will attempt social engineering to it.

I literally just did research until I stumbled right into it. Once I saw it, I could not un-see it. Every 40 weeks. I am amazed by the response (or lack of response) that I get. Just blank. Apparently nobody can grasp it. No wonder it keeps on happening. The group running the 40-week calendar just keeps on hammering away at us all.

They flaunt it. It's right there in the news. I've been telling you for years and years and the group just keeps doing it over and over again. It has so much momentum built up that it is probably unstoppable unless somebody with real influence begins to spread the word about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Now I know how people feel when they experience something extraordinary, attempt to tell people, and get met with mockery and ignorance.

Just because you didn't figure it out you laugh and play it all off as if it is not even happening. Seriously. It's like you can't stand to admit somebody else figured out something. Some of you spend a lot of time in your little secret club meetings and you still have no idea what is happening.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
At least Edison could just flip a switch and show you the light. If you didn't believe the light bulb was real at that point then you were just being silly. Everybody could see the light in the glass bulb. Maybe they couldn't explain how it worked but they could see the light.

You guys can't even see the 40-week cycle grinding it out right in front of you on your television, and your stock charts.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

THEY ARE TURNIN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peserc

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Fake news

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If you're so confident, call into the show and talk to them on air. I doubt you would have a chance to talk to them off-air. They would probably engage you in this being part of a cycle of money/economic/societal manipulation they are attempting to get out of the pandemic (which is their current theme).

I would say Owen would be the best to talk to. He doesn't dive deep into the occult often but knows about it and speaks on it sometimes. If I were you I would have dates and events listed, maybe somewhat of a speech with a question at the end.

The thing is 40 weeks is pretty arbitrary. Seems like the media is a constant circus to me. Who knows they may like that though, if you can list off compelling enough world events. You should make a chart / infographic.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Right. The Media is controlling the minds of the masses. They take something that is real and then they add in the fake news.

Flu goes around every year. Why let it go to waste, right? Tell everybody a million times that this year the flu is different. Have the boys in the Media whip up some fake news videos from China showing convulsions and people dropping in the streets. Wag the dog.

Or spring comes around every year. Why let a natural event go to waste, right? Tell everybody that this spring the pollen is deadly and when the flowers bloom they release deadly invisible spores that will cause heart attacks. Have the girls in the Media put on bikinis and whip up some fake news videos from Holland showing the Dutch levitating just before dropping dead in the streets. Wag the dog.

The coronavirus news dropped in the 40th week. We are currently in Week 8 and counting yet again.

8 weeks ago was Week 40. Forty weeks prior they showed us Rooftop Fire at Cathedral of Notre Dame. Forty weeks before that they showed us 12 Thai Soccer Boys in the Cave of Initiation. Before that Las Vegas Concert Shooter from the 32nd Floor.

Remember Los 33 Chilean Miners? 40th Week.

Go way, way back.... Elizabeth Smart Returned in 40th Week. Prior to that Elizabeth Smart Kidnapped in 40th Week.

Can you ever wake up?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The coronavirus news dropped in the 40th week. We are currently in Week 8 and counting yet again.

8 weeks ago was Week 40. Forty weeks prior they showed us Rooftop Fire at Cathedral of Notre Dame. Forty weeks before that they showed us 12 Thai Soccer Boys in the Cave of Initiation. Before that Las Vegas Concert Shooter from the 32nd Floor.

Remember Los 33 Chilean Miners? 40th Week.

Go way, way back.... Elizabeth Smart Returned in 40th Week. Prior to that Elizabeth Smart Kidnapped in 40th Week.

Can you ever wake up?

Are you suggesting that 3 weeks ago there was no sensationalist news or 5 weeks ago, and that the news you describe only happens on the 40th week, if so when was week zero?

Why do none of the stories from march 2019 fit in, are they not deserving of this 40 week cycle?

you say the notre dame fire in your list which happened in april 2019, so then nothing must have happened in the previous month but we had

Fifty people were killed in mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, on March 15, in the country's worst-ever mass shooting.

or

Mar 29 (IPS) - The city of Dondo, about 30 kilometres from Beira, central Mozambique, didn't escape the strong winds of Cyclone Idai. It is estimated that more than 17,000 families were displaced and more than a dozen schools were destroyed in the city.

but in your cycle these dont register, why is that, are they not important enough or devastating enough, what is the criteria for the 40 weeks?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your interest in the subject. You currently have some misconceptions about the subject. There are stories every day in the news, but only in the 40th week do they release the key story. You will know the key story by the amount of attention it gets and the symbolism utilized in the story. It will be hyped beyond all other stories of that week.

Here is more...

Don't just read it. Go do the research. Look at your calendar and a stock market chart. Look at each block of forty weeks as an individual unit. See how the Media controls the narrative with the key story they release in the 40th week? They set the agenda with their contrived story and then the social engineering begins and the stock market follows in the direction indicated by the archetypal symbolism of the key story. Each 40-week block of time is like a water lock for a ship. It will raise or lower the "ship" of the stock market. The lock is keyed by the news story. The story itself contains clues encoded as archetypal symbols and references to occult philosophy stemming from the dawn of time and the consciousness of mankind.

The globalists ain't no amateurs.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

If you are really interested, if you have access to somebody who can take the information up to somebody else that can get something done, if you have access to large trading pools, or if you just need to understand more then text me. I'm a busy guy but there will be time for conversations. This thing grinds along slowly. Their 40-week calendar moving along beside the ordinary 52-week calendar. Next 40th week is the week of Halloween and I expect something quite scary just before the Presidential election.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've shown you guys the system. I told you months in advance the key dates. You've seen small events that did not wake you up. Now you have seen a major corona event that has had a major effect on you like the corona of a solar eclipse would affect primitive man. I've posted my phone number in other forums, but I can't here because they don't like that here. You can message me and we can talk.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm a busy guy so I'm going now. I suggest you guys keep going too. If I drop dead from the coronahoax I'll let you know.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

So the massacre in New Zealand was not a key story? I am pretty sure every news outlet in the world ran stories on it, it made constant news cycles, even leading to changes in law in New Zealand, I am confused as to what merits a key story

Can I ask you how far back you 40 weeks goes and what was the first story on your list, I take it the outbreak of world war 1 must be in the cycle, world war 2 also, the assasination of JFK, MLK or john lennon maybe, what about man landing on the moon.

So when is the starting point and what date I can then research with you for validity to your claim

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

"STENDEC”

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

edit on Mon Mar 11 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

edit on Mon Mar 11 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join