It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day 462 of Virus outbreak...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I awoke stiff and cold, Scratching myself while semi stretching I stumbled into the kitchen, made some coffee then I ventured out for supplies. I stealthily skirted my way around the building passing the mindless drooling hordes. They scurried about chanting to one another incoherently while carrying political signs. The stench of the mentally dead permeated the early morning spring air. Made me gag. Ohh, look, a half smoked cigarette butt.

I remember the carnage like it was yesterday...

First wave of the Apocalypse was the virus, the second and more devious was the great TP famine of 2020. Many were forced to take a hands on approach with their dilemma, which due to their inexperience and failing to follow clear and properly outlined instructions lead to horrendous casualties.

I'm presently down to one can of re-fried beans, (100% Original, not that Vegetarian crap) a couple of packages of Ramen noodles, (1 Beef and 1 Chicken flavor) I think, but don't quote me on that. One bar of Irish Spring soap, (Love the way it smells in the morning) two cans of coffee (Full Rich Colombian blend) and 27 cases of Charmin TP, 24 packs, (triple ply) 😒

I'm already bored with this Virus. I wished it had gone straight to the main event Aliens vs Zombie Apocalypse in total reality, none of that Virtual reality crap...

edit on 19-3-2020 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

"the stench of the mentally dead"
Nice. I like that.

This was a good read, it paints a good and strangely eye opening picture.

new topics

join