It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Nurses And Scientists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
www.webmd.com...

Mexico Swine Flu Epidemic Worries World

Why did the doctors pick on the Mexicans?
www.nursingtimes.net...

Mexican swine flu is a form of influenza that originated in pigs but can be caught by, and spread among, people.

Not the nurses too.
www.sciencemag.org...

Early Lessons From Mexico's Swine Flu Outbreak

Scientists can be so insensitive.

We have all seen the early news reports from the MSM calling the pandemic the Chinese virus and the Wuhan virus.
MSNBC even had a special from the filthy wet markets where they prepare and serve anything from rats to bats where the virus originated.

Sounds like another smear campaign, can anyone take the racist acquisition serious?
Do people really think that Trump is racist for calling the virus which originated in Wuhan, China the Chinese virus?

edit on 18-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Welcome to our brave new world, my friend.

Everything is relative now. Truth and facts don't matter. They said that they truth over facts. That's because they think that they can own the truth. People talk about "my truth" and "your truth." There is no such thing! The very nature of truth is that it can only be one. There are no multiple versions of the truth.

But now, they think they have a monopoly on truth and came make it mean whatever they want.

This is the only possible end of a relativist world view. Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
www.webmd.com...

Mexico Swine Flu Epidemic Worries World

Why did the doctors pick on the Mexicans?
www.nursingtimes.net...

Mexican swine flu is a form of influenza that originated in pigs but can be caught by, and spread among, people.

Not the nurses too.
www.sciencemag.org...

Early Lessons From Mexico's Swine Flu Outbreak

Scientists can be so insensitive.

We have all seen the early news reports from the MSM calling the pandemic the Chinese virus and the Wuhan virus.
MSNBC even had a special from the filthy wet markets where they prepare and serve anything from rats to bats where the virus originated.

Sounds like another smear campaign, can anyone take the racist acquisition serious?
Do people really think that Trump is racist for calling the virus which originated in Wuhan, China the Chinese virus?

It was hilarious today when the reporter asked Trump why he calls it Chinese Virus and it's racist. To which he responded, "Because it's from China."

Libtard racist BS is about to blow up in their face. The children need to sit and listen while the adults speak.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think that Trump should refer to it as the WuFlu. He evidently did not even know some call it the Kung Flu.

The Hong Kong flu is called the Hong Kong flu because it originated in .................

If a virus first came out of Montreal, it would be called the Montreal Flu. If it came out of Louisiana, it might be called either the Louisiana or American flu. USA flu just doesn't sound that great and catchy. Not like the nice sounding Hong Kong flu does. What about the Spanish flu.

We have some crazy people in this country that think it creates a phobia if we say where it started, and China stated that American Soldiers were responsible for bringing it there. There is no conclusive evidence where this started or even if it is a natural or man made virus, even though it resembles a man steered virus, it could still be natural.

We should call this the Chinese or WuFlu, WuFlu or even Wuhan flu has a better ring to it though, Kung flu is kiddish sounding.

We have to stop letting people calling things racist try to make everything chaotic. It is not China's fault that this got started over there, even if it was a cultured virus, I doubt if it was intentionally released, lots of countries have places that are doing genetic engineering of stuff, and those microbes can escape, we had some get out here somewhere near Texas a few years ago. Should we be doing stuff like that, I guess it helps us to understand how it can happen in nature, as long as it is controlled correctly and destroyed properly, the risk is lower of something happening.

Nobody should be blame throwing, China started it, and it pissed off Trump and many other officials in this country. This virus could have come from anywhere, it could have tagged a ride from anywhere in the world whether artificial or natural.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Is this sarcasm? I fail to see what's racist about this. Maybe I'm just tired.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The outrage is pathetic considering almost 30 hand gun deaths in Chicago a month and it has been going on for years. Where is the outrage over black gun violence. Baltimore is another one. The city is begging black people to stop shooting each other because they need medical equipment and beds for the virus.

Pure insanity.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Why not go all-racist then?
“The Ching-Chong-Flu”?
“Yellows Cough Flu”?

If you are all okay with this, I have a whole bunch of new names for the website and some of its members...

*smh*

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Jesus christ... Hurry up China Flu, there are so many idiots for you to infect.

.... astonishing the level some of you are willing to drop to in order to maintain the reeeeeeeee..

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Trump is probably more stupid than racist and whatever you call it, the time to be bickering over what to call it is probably later when we have the luxury of time.

This man is in over his head and his administration is all but useless. It is time for him to stop giving orders and start listening to experts and signing papers. His brain is not capable of handling this situation so he shouldn't try. The best thing he can do is ask the experts what he should do and do it. He should not be cherry picking the advice. He's not smart enough to know the difference between bad and good advice.
edit on 19-3-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I didn't know China was a race.

If the virus came from the United States and China called it the "U.S. virus" would the media think the Chinese were being racist? Hilarious.

How is this even a discussion? Those people are morons dude.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

These are the stories I recall from the past where my memory was jogged. Thanks for posting these. It illustrates the degradation of the persistence of memory of the mainstream media concerning all things Trump.

top topics

join