It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WORLD Needs To Sue CHINA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This was clearly orchestrated by the Military Toilet Paper Industrial Complex!

Not China!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes! Fu## the Chinese government for all the deaths AND decimating our world economy!!!

I had a thought when you started this thread. What would’ve happened if this transpired during Bush Jr.’s (ahem - Cheaneys) presidency? ...... WAR, WAR, WAR

Inevitably, wouldn’t that be the end result anyways, with what you’re proposing?

At this point, IDGAF. we are in for the long haul...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Agreed, this is absolutely China’s fault, in fact the entire existence of these vile wet markets is due to the utter failure of communism. Yet another example of how government destroys the world at every turn.

Here’s a very good video explaining how these wet markets came into being out of the government induced Chinese famine of the early 1970’s.

Video from Vox

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I've seen the build up of "making China pay" on other websites.

I just knew it was only a matter of time that such a subject would end up here.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why didn't we sue the Arabs for 911?

For the same reasons we won't sue China.

edit on 18-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I believe it is unlikely there will be much of anything left of the Chinese government this time next year for anyone to sue.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

The suing China thing?

Sure, but do you think they would care? Don't think so, they are an overly authoritarian capitalist government that holds communist values for it's citizens. Meaning you bring your market systems and laws to them, it goes straight into the trash.

I think taking such irrational moves towards China right now is not wise, trying to choke them out economically won't work, and trying to shame them for this virus will only make it worse.
I guess at this point we can only hope that the Chinese government has learned to maybe step up their game on ridding these wet markets and such. But China has this obsession with fresh and wild meats, I can't even imagine trying to control over a billion people.

I can tell you one thing tho, Trump isn't helping by calling this the "chinese virus", the man has been on a war path against them since before his presidency, it only feeds the fire even more.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So if nobody holds China responsible...tippy-toeing around blame and condemnation...how is that not enabling them to continue their reckless and secretive behavior?

If this happens again, next year, with another new virus from China...will you still feel the same?

How many of these can world governments and economies endure?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This should be a jump start for our US based corporations to bring factories back to the US. The market is down and we know people are going to lose jobs. If this keeps up, I might be among them.

Build factories which creates countless jobs in the construction industry.

When the factories open, lots of people will be available to work on the line. Push for union support from the beginning with a long-term plan for salaries and no strikes.

Cost of goods will be a bit higher but hopefully the quality will be also.

Maybe we become a less materialistic society and people start saving money instead of spending every nickle on junk.

The only downside would be that Jeff Basos and the like might have to do with a few billion less. Oh shucks!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yeah China is #ed up, all the more reason to cut strings with them and erase the debt. People keep bitching about our debt, well here's one potential way to remove a whole #load of it, and lessen the Chinese power over the US.

I'm all for cutting ties with countries like China and building up our independence. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Trade is alright, but only for wants, never needs. If this situation has done anything it's shown quite clearly we've allowed are needs to be filled by too many other countries.

For our country to be truly free we need to be independent first.
edit on 3/18/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Yeah China is #ed up, all the more reason to cut strings with them and erase the debt. People keep bitching about our debt, well here's one potential way to remove a whole #load of it, and lessen the Chinese power over the US.

China only owns about $1.2 Trillion of US Debt.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I know it’s been said 100 times now, But North Korea said they had a Christmas present for the USA.
Perhaps this is that present.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This is where I think there is more to the story. Honestly, I think this virus was spreading around the world long before it exploded in Wuhan.

We can blame China for trying to cover this up, but we will never really know the full story from their perspective, we can only go off the information they give us. And to be fair, it has never been traced to it's origin, it's all speculation.

What I find interesting is that before this whole virus scare happened, big player investors were already looking to force a bear market, it really makes you think.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Still plenty enough. Though according to you, no big loss for China then. They should be grateful for getting off that easy.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So, the whole world decides that China is to blame for the C19 outbreak, and unites to force remuneration.

China collapses from the sustained international condemnation. The ensuing chaos tears the country apart, and something akin to the dissolution of the Soviet Union is the result; but with over a billion people and much of the world’s production capacity.

The world economy, already knocked back on its heels due to COVID19, now suffers the loss of the greater portion of its production source.

The world itself now teeters on the edge of chaos.

Humans, being what we are, turn naturally to the solution that “saved” us before; after all, they brought that evil China to bear,

And a World Government is born from the ashes of the chaos.

Hope you all will be, finally, happy!
edit on 18-3-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Then I believe you need to go full circle here.

You want to blame China, a reaction that is understandable. But are you willing to take it even deeper and see who actually sold you out to the Chinese?

I can tell you this, it definitely wasn't China, it's not their problem they don't value money or materialism as much as the working class of the USA and other nations of the like. China filled a gap that the rest of the world wasn't willing to give up, they were the slave workers for the consumer greed. Capitalist ventures created that mess, I think this virus only exaggerated this whole situation, corporate control over the western world is really starting to ramp up their game to keep the working class down.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Still plenty enough. Though according to you, no big loss for China then. They should be grateful for getting off that easy.

THAT $1.2T is just the US.
How many other countries would have claims to make?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't really blame China. Honestly I don't really care about China. I'm all for fixing things here though. Not even scared of the Virus so much as the freaking out everyone's doing.

I am, however, all for anything that may lead to our country becoming more self sufficient and thus free like it claims to want to be.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I think your prediction is somewhat on the right path.

Just as with every war that the US has been in, the more power to the seated president is given. Nothing builds more concentrated power and wealth like a crisis:

"It's OK everyone, I have everything under control, trust me!"

The leftist idea that fascism is capitalism in decay is strikingly true in this sense. Only when an entire nation is reduced to literal rubble comes true societal and communal responses, and rebirth is truly valued, much like we saw after World War two.
When it's a long drawn out, festering struggle, the bacterial bloom is overwhelming.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ever been a part of a class action lawsuit? Hell I'll sign a document to get 12 bucks in 8 months...
edit on 18-3-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join