It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Brings A Little Clarity - But you already know it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

because he confirmed a lot of my own thinking.

he didnt confirm it - he agreed with it - spot the difference - its important

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I watched the entire clip and what he says may come to fruition, regardless if you believe him or not.

Of course what some things Icke says will come to fruitition. For example, we are slowly marching towards a cashless society - it does not make Icke special by predicting that. That's how these people work, by picking out things which resonate and are seen to be true, then wrapping a fantasy around them. Being cashless is consumer-driven, not driven by an unknown elite.

What Icke and his ilk will never admit are the predictions which went wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Has he changed the reptilian idea for archons.... Because you can't have both, can you?

If you have archons and the demiurge then everything else is there projected doing.
From ghosts and goblins to the Loch Ness monster, it ties everything up in a nice little bow. Ohh the northern lights is human emotional energy goin 8n and out from pole to pole feeding the inhabitants of the inner earth,
Archons are everywhere is 5he best conspiracy there is because we know how to beat those liitle fookers.

Love them and love each other.

Is it really that hard

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So the OP is not suffering CB because he said he thought Icke had lost the plot a long time ago, Untill he found he was confirming things that were on his mind, I am synchronistically attracted to things all the time but see if I thought someone had lost the plot with their CTs I wouldn't entertain their thoughts, unless I had a subliminal nudge towards it.

You ever seen Grant Morrisons presentation on sigil on u tube, it'd really good, as is his more recent interview. Cheers

edit on 19-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Archons became popular ever since the researcher Jay Weidner starting talking about them a few years ago and Icke like many adopted this. Icke is famous for adapting popular anti-establishment slogans such as in the interview he repeats many times the Hunger game slogan. Archons got popular as a new devil theory so he adapted it and you heard little about the reptilians ever since from Icke.

The Archon devil theory is from Gnosticism, a well respected, in some quarters, religious group.

Icke had always had a lot of pushback with the reptile devil theory so he adapted the more popular and acceptable Archon devil theory.
edit on 19-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Perhaps, I should delete the thread or have it closed. I thought some might find it interesting. For my part, I don't want to give out information that is not plausible or potentially credible.
To be honest, I feel pretty stupid now. I'm generally better than this.

Be open minded regarding those that observe a different truth than yourself. Why the dismissive attitude? You are brave; continue to be so.
edit on 19-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ManyMasks
Icke had always had a lot of pushback with the reptile devil theory so he adapted the more popular and acceptable Archon devil theory.

There is reason reptiles demonized. Where is the investigation of a Reptilian Creation Theory; is there one? There should be. What do "blue bloods", refer to? Why is RH negative rare?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: vethumanbeing
So the OP is not suffering CB because he said he thought Icke had lost the plot a long time ago, Untill he found he was confirming things that were on his mind, I am synchronistically attracted to things all the time but see if I thought someone had lost the plot with their CTs I wouldn't entertain their thoughts, unless I had a subliminal nudge towards it.

Exactly. Why draw attention to the question in the first place?

ManyMasks: You ever seen Grant Morrisons presentation on sigil on u tube, it'd really good, as is his more recent interview. Cheers

Shush, no real talky talk about sigils...everyone should randomly glance at this one if you want to potentially experience the Universe in action.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
When a white headed blanko fails to acknowledge that he is the"reptilian" ancestor of ethnic lore, he loses all credibility.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join