It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump's Boys" are battling it out in Europe, we must remain vigilant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Simon Parkes, a bloke in Europe who has been creating comprehensive videos about what's happening on the ground provides some great insight on activities, outcomes and advice. He says the White Hats, or Trumps Boys, as they are being called in Europe, are taking care of business.

In this video he talks about where the virus originated - a lab - yes a lab, and there was an accident. The virus was meant for someone else. It was meant to crash the financial system BUT this will pass and soon. Places where there is a police presence are likely places harboring black hats. Here's the link to Mr. Parkes 23 min vid.

March 17 Update

For those of you are would like even more frame work of this thing, Kryon also, says it was an accident. And that there is deception and tyranny afoot and similar to the fall of the USSR after Chernobyl, countries will fall. He admonishes humans for messing with nuclear power and with messing with viruses of the animal kingdom. But we will make it through this. But life is not EVER going to be the same - better for us and the planet but some don't like change. Relevant audio starts at 20 min. with #MeToo movement and how so many began to realize they were not alone in their experiences.

Kryon on revealing the darkness

Also, a vaccine was given to a woman in Seattle - First doses

After all I have read and heard, my prediction is that in three weeks things will level out, five weeks under control and in 10 weeks live will be better but not the same- This could be the end of many sectors and the development of others. I think the time is ripe for drone delivery and self driving cars and more telecommuting. Alternative energy will grow big. No - it's not the Age of Aquarius but only we can make it better.

It's time for us to stop thinking some of us are red, some are blue...we need to be Americans, through and through.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Oh, and then there's this - Super Powers finger pointing begins, Coronavirus as bioweapon - hang on for the revelations.

Coronavirus war of words erupts as superpowers blame each other for COVID-19 'bioweapon'

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

He says the White Hats, or Trumps Boys, as they are being called in Europe, are taking care of business.

If anyone really cares about what’s happening they better hope Trumps “boys” are locked inside a room somewhere while this is going on.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Anybody been looking UP ? The chemtrail conspiracy theory

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

The war is over when the sky is clear?

NC

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

He says the White Hats, or Trumps Boys, as they are being called in Europe, are taking care of business.

What's a White Hat ?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
BlissSeeker:

Coronavirus war of words erupts as superpowers blame each other for COVID-19 'bioweapon'

I think we can do without this. The war of words could lead to diplomatic isolation and silence, and then to military strategies. Governments need to talk to each other, and China needs to become really strict with its bio-weapons labs, and improve their health and safety checks 1000%.

Simon Parkes make interesting comments in his Youtube video, some of which I was able to agree with (as I had already surmised much of what he stated myself. Some of the more nefarious stuff I'll hold judgement on.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Anybody been looking UP ? The chemtrail conspiracy theory

Honestly, I have not been "looking up." And we don't get that many chemtrails where I live.

What's there to see up there that you've noticed?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Oh, and then there's this - Super Powers finger pointing begins, Coronavirus as bioweapon - hang on for the revelations.

At this point, I don't think that there's anything that would surprise me.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It's time for us to stop thinking some of us are red, some are blue...we need to be Americans, through and through.

Is that you Polly Anna? For many people in America, their hate is the reason to get up in the morning, the motivating ingredient for their existence. I once thought Americans were becoming more tolerant, but I was wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Americans are more tolerant of other people and their choices.

What we are not tolerant of is people that tell us what we should think.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I got about eight minutes into this ''bloke'' and just turned it off. A ''bloke'' for sure. Yes, his grandpa worked for the CIA but that does not give this ''random bloke'' special information, though he seems to act as if it does. Either that or all the other ''connected'' contacts he has.

But he is a random bloke who podcasts from his little home office. Look around that office. He has a jacket hanging off the back of his chair. He has pink boxes stacked on his desk. Up in his book shelf are books and papers laying sideways and papers and stuff just staked haphazardly on top of each other. He has trinkets scattered all about and what could be electric cord or phone chord running along a corner of the wall.

Visually this bloke offers nothing for the eye other than confusion and disorganization. Verbally he offers nothing that any bloke on ATS could come up with as well. He speaks factually but what does that mean, that his words are factual? Or just that he believes them to be and that it is his duty to spread those beliefs as well as he can.

I can tell you one thing though. If I were to have a podcast, just as this fellow does, rather than just reading my thoughts, you would see basically the same things behind ME. Except the art on my walls is better.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
White Hat? Black Hat?

Are we talking about the same kind of virus? White and Black Hats relate to computer hacking - Ethical vs Non-Ethical.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I got about eight minutes into this ''bloke'' and just turned it off.

I'm amazed you made it to eight minutes!

I was saddling up after three.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oh, for the longest time that was a conspiracy thing here at ATS.. Been a year or so ago. I don't buy into it, but do see it often enough to take note. Where I live the chemtrails are Jet Exhaust going to Florida, Georgia and Alabama from Douglas airport Charlotte NC. reply to: incoserv

edit on 18-3-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What makes this YouTube poster any more informed then the normal "Awakened Mind" types that think they can explain everything ?

I zoned out on his explanation of the Military Drill taking place last year.

That is just typical CT trope. I see something, I don't know the details of that something, it's part of a nefarious plot!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hello Gortex,
White hats are the good guys. In Italy, where the virus is particularly virulent, the ancestors of the Black Pope (bad guys) have been wielding a special kind of havoc on the world.

If you would like to know more about the good guys and who the other bad guys are, Robert David Steel has some great stuff. He is x-CIA, he is a researcher, a writer. Phibetaiota

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
LMAO, THE TRUMP BOYS???

new topics

top topics

join