It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Everyone 65 And Older Died From Covid19 What Would The Long Term Effect On The World Be?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

To be honest, i have a hard time to follow the argument,
in order to protect the 1% from the risk group, the 99%, should have their liberties restricted.

1% complication / 99% mild symptoms

It's funny during occupy they said the same but it was directed at the rich and powerfu media was bashing them constantly,
now its between the poor weak and the poor healthy.

Way to do it PTB

Can't you see what's going on?

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

It's the devils bidding, and I'm not religious in case you were wondering .

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What's the devils bidding?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Well, Smarty, you asked, so I pondered. Two things stick out as beneficial, you may have already considered them.

The housing market would be saturated with empty homes for sale, and highly likely at a steep discount. It would be a HUGE boon for other generations to finally afford something to call their own without needing multiple jobs to pay for it, as that much available real estate would likely be extremely cheap.

Agriculture would likely also have a noticeable amount of quota pressure removed from the growers' shoulders. That might trigger quality over quantity farming methods, and that's nothing to snub.

There we go. Exactly. I already mentioned people inheriting property. It would probably be a time of great prosperity....at least until they all aged out. Then back to usual.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

To be honest, i have a hard time to follow the argument,
in order to protect the 1% from the risk group, the 99%, should have their liberties restricted.

1% complication / 99% mild symptoms

It's funny during occupy they said the same but it was directed at the rich and powerfu media was bashing them constantly,
now its between the poor weak and the poor healthy.

Way to do it PTB

Can't you see what's going on?

Sincerely NC

That 1 percent that's at risk includes the infamous 1 percent of the world's richest and most powerful that rule the world.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Yes. Some of those 65+ people had sons like me who lost their way early in life and are still trying to make their parents proud that they could return from oblivion.

Ah, that quest.

The prodigal son template. Whatever motivates you to do good for yourself I suppose. If you don't feel like you can do it for yourself as your main motivator, you use the opinion of those who love you and have a stake in you as the next incarnation of them.

I can relate, I used to have parents. The most recent one passed away in 2017. Yep, that's a strong feeling. They see something in you etc. Just remember that after they go, you still have to have a reason to grow and self esteem to do it. Their opinion wont matter anymore and your opinion of them can change too. You'll always look up to them but might think you're better than they were in certain ways that they fell short.

Most of them were 60 years and older.

Health officials have said that older adults were twice as likely to have serious illness from the novel coronavirus and the fatal cases in the US appear to reflect that.

The majority of people who have died were in their 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. The youngest were in their early or mid-50s.
Many lived in nursing homes or other facilities.

The deadliest cluster so far has been linked to a nursing home in Kirkland, Washington. More than 20 people who lived there and someone who visited the facility have died.

People who lived in other long-term care facilities in Washington, Florida and Kansas contracted the virus and died.
Many had other health problems.

Diabetes, emphysema and heart problems were among the pre-existing conditions that some people suffered before they were diagnosed with coronavirus.

www.cnn.com...

Then it goes into a state by state analysis with the age and a sentence about each fatality and all are over 50, the vast majority over 60 and almost all with underlying health problems. The deaths being basically entirely seniors is understandable, but they're also the ones mostly catching it too.

We don't know really who's catching it because testing is just now starting in earnest. It could be younger people are the ones catching it the most...but with no symptoms....and then infecting the elderly.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

It does indeed!!! It's just perfect.

But the argument is between the poors only...

Further they just won another part of the population, the fearful ones, to go against the fearless ones, the ones that were a threat to them.

Let's not get up in arms over an enemy we can't see.

But let's see the enemy for what he is, and he will not have any power anymore.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy

It does indeed!!! It's just perfect.

But the argument is between the poors only...

Further they just won another part of the population, the fearful ones, to go against the fearless ones, the ones that were a threat to them.

Let's not get up in arms over an enemy we can't see.

But let's see the enemy for what he is, and he will not have any power anymore.

Sincerely NC

TPTB are unreachable and untouchable by the likes of us. We have no access to their world.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Lord of the Flies??? We've already lived 1984... with shades of Animal Farm...

Apparently some people thought those were instruction manuals.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why stop with the baby boomer generation? Lets just incorporate the principals of the Georgia Guide Stones and reduce the global population down to 500 million and be done with the issue altogether.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
While the discussion weighs the effects of shedding older people - consider that given the current state of affairs and the propensity of youth forever dazzled by social media and its' various information warfare (propaganda) battlegrounds - I submit the collective IQ reduction (remember IQ is racist) will result in a permanent IDIOCRACY economy.

ganjoa

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
if Everyone 65 And Older Died From Covid19 What Would The Long Term Effect On The World Be?

Social security and medicare might become solvent.

edit on 18-3-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I wouldn't agree totally , i have caused quite some havoc in their lines
but yeah it doesn't stop them, the beast and its heads... They just keep growing again.

It doesn't matter, we don't need to have access to their world.
What we need is closing their access to ours.

They will come begging for a little ride on our coster.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think the biggest problem might be the loss of checks and balance. The Republican party as we know it would cease to exist. The young love the 'free' government programs. The older generation realizes there is no such thing as 'free'.

Three million seniors now are raising their grandchildren and many are supporting their adult children, Thirty percent of childcare for working parents is provided by grandparents. For these people it would be a great loss financially as well as emotionally.

The world will survive this crisis, but it will take a LONG time rebuild, and it's going to be a giant step backward.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
if Everyone 65 And Older Died From Covid19 What Would The Long Term Effect On The World Be?

Social security and medicare might become solvent.

Nope. As long as there are politicians SS will never be solvent again. Money to politicians is like blood to sharks.

'The greatest indication of future behavior is past behavior'

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Why stop there? Does the world really need people 30 and over?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Google search claims that there are 617 million aged 65 and over in the world, this is only about 1/12 of the total population.
It won't solve global warming (Elderly being the least energy consuming), it barely fixes the overpopulation crisis, I'd lose my parents and so will millions of others.

Businesses such as carvery will lose their target market, holiday makers Bingo sites also.
Care home workers would be out of job.

YOu would see traffic congestion on the roads lessening and the government suddenly acquiring a lot of wealth from whatever is left behind. The government will take EVERYTHING they can and leave little to nothing for the relatives.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I'm seeing a lot of this mental reframing to make covid19 into a positive event. People sending me mind numbing idiocy about the birds singing in wuhan again and the canals in Venice being clean.

A lot of people will die, not just the over 65s, and this is a terrible thing.

People want to persuade themselves they might benefit from the culling, mainly materially. Their brains can't accept the scale of tragedy so they tell themselves it's survival of the fittest, that they will be ok, they will survive the disease and the breakdown of society.

We are not ushering in a golden age of prosperity, this is going to be suffering that most have no ability to comprehend until they are thrown into it.

A lot of people need to accept Jesus as King, that God is Good, and quit this drivel of things being better for people dying.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

We do through prayer and let God deal with them!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Is this the devils bidding?

some Christians who use spiritual warfare to oppose Satan actually act as his allies.  Forces of evil need only suggest that Christians react to something and many of us Christians immediately over-react.

Sincerely NC

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join