It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont look here look there ,Poof its gone !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Its time for a laugh folks, perhaps we have heard the line "Fractional reserve Banking" well now we have no Reserve banking. They will do whatever it takes to swap numbers on a screen. As "The New Monetary theory" gets into full swing we have a game of Monopoly going where money is created from thin air, as it disappears into the void more is created, Trillions of dollars are being sucked into a Black Hole, but that's alright its now only numbers on a screen, and the Banker in this game can never go Bankrupt, because the Bank can just add as many zeros as required. The problem is it has never worked in the past, so why would it work in the future. Perhaps simply because the Banker cant go Bankrupt, digital money can never have a Bank run, because it is always held by the Bank. The controlled disappearance of physical notes, the limit on cash transactions is not an accident. Will it work? that's the Trillion dollar question, it might for a while, but the problem is that its not really a free market anymore, and its looking shaky around the edges as the Bankers have to juggle more and more balls to keep the game going. So lets have a laugh as this guy takes a look at what's been happening.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
FED just ramped up their repo market operation from 50 billion a day when they started, to now at 1 trillion a day.

I'm sure we'll be just fine.

They said so.👌🙄

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The stock exchange just announced that the trading floor is to be closed in keeping with CV19 precautions; all trading will be conducted electronically.

abcnews.go.com...

Perhaps tellingly, the article did not suggest when the trading floor might be, or could be expected to re-open.

The roller coaster ride is nowhere near over!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Apparently their are lines of people outside bullion dealers in Australia. You can get Silver on E bay with a 200% premium. and a lot of dealers have closed their shops until things settle down. Looks like this is it.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
The stock exchange just announced that the trading floor is to be closed in keeping with CV19 precautions; all trading will be conducted electronically.

What kinds of financial crimes might be facilitated by this?

Any that you can think of?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

What kinds of financial crimes might be facilitated by this?

Any that you can think of?

Depends on how good your cybercrime/cyber warriors are I would suppose.

The safeguards are pretty substantial I would assume.

But. These are weird times, and who knows what might be coming round the bend.

I am beginning to believe that the economic system of the entire world (awkwardly phrased, I know) is in play; and the stakes are complete metamorphosis or complete collapse.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

You and I are on the same page there.

top topics

join