It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is about to get SUPER interesting with #socialdistancing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So....social media giants are saying they can't control AI without staff....how does that make sense? Is this a ploy to get out of responsibility for something?

Hope that is the right order....had to cut the ads out.

Source
edit on 3/18/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

one would think that " internet content moderator " would be a job that could be done from home

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

While AI has greatly advance and can do amazing things its been completely exploited as a marketing ploy and no where near what the average person thinks it is or can do.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

While AI has greatly advance and can do amazing things its been completely exploited as a marketing ploy and no where near what the average person thinks it is or can do.

I completely agree.

I am wondering if this is a excuse for them to get out of a massive lawsuit or something else coming....

This is a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

one would think that " internet content moderator " would be a job that could be done from home

My thoughts exactly. I have client who's controlling a precision drilling machine from home now, instead of at the factory.

Maybe those Social Media companies are concerned because they won't be able to take down conservative videos. There are a couple of big lawsuits pending against them for doing just that.

I think there was a breech yesterday at Google. If you typed Democratic Party into the search box, the party mascot showed as a RAT instead of an Elephant. Was like that for several hours.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

My thoughts exactly. I have client who's controlling a precision drilling machine from home now, instead of at the factory.

Maybe those Social Media companies are concerned because they won't be able to take down conservative videos. There are a couple of big lawsuits pending against them for doing just that.

I think there was a breech yesterday at Google. If you typed Democratic Party into the search box, the party mascot showed as a RAT instead of an Elephant. Was like that for several hours.

Yep

new topics

top topics

join