It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag: Corvid 19

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: rickymouse
How many lead sinkers have I handled and lost? At least I was not forging musket balls. Eggs good. Soy (PlayDoh)/Corn Syrup Cereal BAD. I filter my water so I do take trace mineral products to replace those that would be there if not contaminated by too much fluoride or lead or random natural aquifer contamination. We almost need to be chemists to administer our bodies the correct amounts of say Iodine Boron..etc. This is hyper nutrition needs to be taught in public schools.

It used to be nice fifty years ago when the food you ate had lots of minerals to it. Once in a while the daughter gets some berries from the store, from South America somewhere, that taste like they are grown on fertile soils. Most of the berries were like that when I was young, the blueberries might have been bigger than the wild ones, but at least they tasted good from the store when I was a kid. The Rasberries from the stores lack flavor most times. I suppose there are good ones, but they rarely get to our area because nobody could afford to buy them, we get whatever the stores can buy cheap to sell cheap most times.

The food we get from California tastes like pesticides unless it is organic. They must use more pesticides than any other state, they drench their commercial crops with it. Their organic foods there also seem to have a pesticide residue on them, I suppose that the fifty year half life of the chemicals does not go away from a field converted from commercial to organic five years ago. That is the problem with organic foods, a field just has to be organic fertilizer for five years, it could have been toxic with pesticides drenching it for fifty years before that....and that is what is happening with big commercial organic foods.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: carewemust

I can see that too and that’s just as messed up. We now have a faceless enemy. Fear and no protection but to cower and hunker down.

President Trump said yesterday that the enemy is "invisible". Today he said the enemy is "hidden". But like past great leaders, he always concluded with "We Will Prevail" and "We Will Win".
“invisible, then hidden” I heard you were only safe during daytime. And vampires hate garlic. It went from 250-200-100-50-10. USA Today headline “Party’s Over”.

3 weeks it’ll only show if you give it a treat and make kitty noises...I’m not so sure

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Most of the coins are made of metals that kill bacteria and viruses.

And the notes?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: rickymouse
Most of the coins are made of metals that kill bacteria and viruses.

And the notes?

I read a while back that the ink on bills had antibacterial qualities, but it wears off over time. That new money smell kills bacteria I guess.

Ok, just checked out if what I had read is true, but it doesn't appear to be. Evidently it only applies to fairly new money, many germs are on the bills. So, was the fifty you just got from the bank just brought in by a prostitute and is full of something gross?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Our big food PHARMA. Nothing tastes like anything. Tomatoes, strawberries, carrots, all taste of nothing. I am certain we are being poisoned by the pesticides, frankensteinian fertilizers; and the hacked up DNA of the plants. What is left of that soil? What are they putting into it to prop it up?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

It isn't just ATS and the extended world of conspiracy theorists. I think most people have a nagging feeling about this one. Just take the time to eavesdrop while out and about. Never have I ever heard so many people sound like they belong on ATS.

The writing is on the wall. It's just difficult to decipher right now.

In any case, everybody is picking up on the vibe. "They" aren't telling us something whether it be about the virus or some agenda.
edit on 18-3-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: Typo

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This virus is very much real. However, the “pandemic” is not. Those in power though, seized their opportunity to spread this illness into a widespread panic that will have ripple effects that last many decades. This is what happens when irresponsible people play dangerous games. Lives are lost. Millions of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join