It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Famous Nutritionist Gary Null on Coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Mainstream so-called science or medicine, for the most part, doesn’t buy into healthy nutrition or supplements. That’s a fact.

They denounce the most well-known alternative and nutritional information and only depend on medicine and drugs. No one is denouncing traditional medicine but it's proven that things like acupuncture, other forms of Chinese medicine, and nutritional health and healthy supplements work for millions of people. And there is an abundant number of peer-reviewed studies backing this up.

Mainstream medicine on the most part doesn't accept that. That’s why, for instance, the food in hospitals is terrible, a very bad practice: garbage food in hospitals.

For people who don’t have confidence in well known and well researched and proven supplements that work and are an integral aspect to overall health don’t have to accept them.
It’s a free country.

It’s an old dispute, nontraditional medicine versus traditional medicine. It doesn’t have to be.

The wisest way is a balanced approach, taking the best from both sides.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There is a good documentary I saw and I don't remember where. About the 'war' that took place about 100 yrs ago between the "allopaths" and the "naturopaths/holistic".

Allopaths obviously won the war. But it was interesting and made you think.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think the best medicine will be pina coladas. Maybe some popcorn popped with coconut oil will work good too.

It is acetylcysteine, it is spelled wrong in the op. Yes that works, as do many of the other natural things they have there. I do not know for sure if colloidal silver will be appropriate for this though. It works on lots of stuff and I might think of trying it someday for evaluation, but it can cause rapid die off of your gut bacteria, which could actually weaken you when they release all of their chemicals. I am not sure I would want that happening if I was under the gun for this virus from exposure.

Anyway, if you get this virus, you might actually get lifelong immunity, and it will be around for many years, Colloidal silver is expensive and I do not want to piss off the microbes in my gut, they are the only beings that will protect me from many viruses and troublesome bacteria I may encounter.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

...one on his list has been ripped to shreds by medical science...

No, it hasn't, and even your source doesn't "rip it to shreds."

Colloidal silver isn't considered safe or effective for any of the health claims manufacturers make.

Let's break down these weasel words... "considered." Not a blanket statement backed by clinical studies and statistics that silver causes any harm or damage, or otherwise unsafe. Nor any studies showing that it is ineffective. Nor does it say who "considers" it ineffective. Also from your link:

However, no sound scientific studies to evaluate these health claims have been published in reputable medical journals. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration has taken action against some manufacturers of colloidal silver products for making unproven health claims.

In other words, because no one has wasted mega bucks money conducting studies to prove safety and/or efficacy to gain FDA approval for a product that cannot be patented and their investment returned and multiplied, it is not "considered" safe or effective. For example, lots of people (including me) will tell you that a dropperful or two in a water bottle will knock out a kidney infection overnight. Not one clinical study has ever been conducted on treating kidney infections with silver. It has not been proven, and therefore medical professionals who are regulated by FDA approved practices, must say
something to that effect: It is not considered safe and effective for treating kidney infections.

Silver has no known purpose in the body....

True enough. There is no known bodily function or process that requires silver for proper health.

Nor is it an essential mineral, as some sellers of silver products claim.

Well, obviously. An essential mineral is one that the body does not produce but needs for bodily functions and processes to work properly. And I have never seen any such claim, but some people will say anything, so okay.

However, silver is very effective in fighting the sources of infection -- viral, bacterial, fungal -- which threaten our health. As evidenced by the many long established medical uses of silver:

The medical uses of silver include its use in wound dressings, creams, and as an antibiotic coating on medical devices. Wound dressings containing silver sulfadiazine or silver nanomaterials may be used on external infections. The limited evidence available shows that silver coatings on endotracheal breathing tubes may reduce the incidence of ventilator-associated pneumonia. There is tentative evidence that using silver-alloy indwelling catheters for short-term catheterizing will reduce the risk of catheter-acquired urinary tract infections.

Silver generally has low toxicity, and minimal risk is expected when silver is used in approved medical applications. Alternative medicine products such as colloidal silver are not safe or effective.

Some medical researchers thought silver was worthy of further research and development:

The use of metal nanoparticles provides an interesting opportunity for novel antiviral therapies. Since metals may attack a broad range of targets in the virus there is a lower possibility to develop resistance as compared to conventional antivirals. The present review focuses on the development of methods for the production of silver nanoparticles and on their use as antiviral therapeutics against pathogenic viruses.

"Novel antiviral therapies" -- as in the novel coronavirus pandemic we are currently facing.
Silver Nanoparticles as Potential Antiviral Agents

Abstract from the above clinical study:

Virus infections pose significant global health challenges, especially in view of the fact that the emergence of resistant viral strains and the adverse side effects associated with prolonged use continue to slow down the application of effective antiviral therapies. This makes imperative the need for the development of safe and potent alternatives to conventional antiviral drugs. In the present scenario, nanoscale materials have emerged as novel antiviral agents for the possibilities offered by their unique chemical and physical properties. Silver nanoparticles have mainly been studied for their antimicrobial potential against bacteria, but have also proven to be active against several types of viruses including human imunodeficiency virus, hepatitis B virus, herpes simplex virus, respiratory syncytial virus, and monkey pox virus. The use of metal nanoparticles provides an interesting opportunity for novel antiviral therapies. Since metals may attack a broad range of targets in the virus there is a lower possibility to develop resistance as compared to conventional antivirals. The present review focuses on the development of methods for the production of silver nanoparticles and on their use as antiviral therapeutics against pathogenic viruses.

My understanding, and my experience, is that colloidal silver is amazing for preventing and treating external infections, where you can get the silver directly to the infection site. It was once routine for newborn babies to receive silver eye drops immediately after birth to prevent infection (and potential blindness) from the birth canal. The problem using it internally is getting enough silver to the infection.

There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that silver has amazing healing properties. Including for CoV-19. Colloidal silver is the form readily available for self-care and healing. If I develop a cough, I won't be drinking colloidal silver, but I will be putting it in my vaporizer, allowing me to inhale it directly into my lungs and nasal passages where it can do its magic.
edit on 17-3-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
There is a good documentary I saw and I don't remember where. About the 'war' that took place about 100 yrs ago between the "allopaths" and the "naturopaths/holistic".

I think I saw that! I saw something like that... might not have been the same one. But yes, it sure made me think.

I read a fascinating book once about a similar "war" in the Renaissance Age between the wise women with their herbs and tonics and potions, and the men of "learning" who knew better. The men won.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I think I saw that! I saw something like that... might not have been the same one. But yes, it sure made me think.

I read a fascinating book once about a similar "war" in the Renaissance Age between the wise women with their herbs and tonics and potions, and the men of "learning" who knew better. The men won.

I seem to think I just stumbled across it on youtube. I wish I could remember it. It was so good.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks for the great info...

I've always hung onto my grandfather's coin collection just in case the SHTF. It's only silver coins though...wish there was some gold. But now I have another possible use for it and will keep your advisement about ensuring it gets to whatever infection site in mind.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I remember (in the documentary), 100 yrs ago, both allopathic medicine and nature based medicine were considered valid and equal.

But I think it was Rockefeller? Who started big pharma?

They waged a mass propaganda war against all nature based medicine.

And viola - now we have only big pharma to choose from. Or else we are called "quacks"....
edit on 17-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: clarified that I am not 100 yrs old! lol

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Thanks for the great info...

You're welcome!

I've always hung onto my grandfather's coin collection just in case the SHTF. It's only silver coins though...wish there was some gold. But now I have another possible use for it and will keep your advisement about ensuring it gets to whatever infection site in mind.

I have my grandmother's old coin collection too! And I have often thought of the many ways I could put those old silver coins to good use in a pinch.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I remember, 100 yrs ago, both allopathic medicine and nature based medicine were considered valid and equal.

And think about this... How many people will use one of the oldest and trusted natural medicine in this oh-so-modern pandemic: Vicks! Simple menthol, camphor and eucalyptus essential oils in petroleum jelly (aka Vaseline).

It's calming. It's soothing. It's healing.

I love me some Vicks when I have a chest cold.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I remember, 100 yrs ago, both allopathic medicine and nature based medicine were considered valid and equal.

And think about this... How many people will use one of the oldest and trusted natural medicine in this oh-so-modern pandemic: Vicks! Simple menthol, camphor and eucalyptus essential oils in petroleum jelly (aka Vaseline).

It's calming. It's soothing. It's healing.

I love me some Vicks when I have a chest cold.

3 yrs ago I had a bad cold/cough....wouldn't go away for weeks. it was bad. MY b/f at the time kept insisting I use vicks and I pooh poohed it for a while. When I finally gave in and used the Vicks, I felt better over night!

Seriously, that stuff does help with a cough. I have to admit!!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I don't think it helped that the wise women got a tarnished reputation for all the poisonings that were going on.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I don't think it helped that the wise women got a tarnished reputation for all the poisonings that were going on.

Yup! That was definitely part of the war against them!

It's also said that the Borgias and the de Medicis were quite talented in that area

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have it on good authority (another loopy thread here) that raw honey is a cure for everything. Funny that wasn't on the list.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You truly are a warrior for the truth and facts!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
First of all, to some:

I carefully wrote in the OP

He, of course, doesn’t claim this is any prescription for stopping the virus but only a scientifically proven way to powerfully enhance the immune system. He gives the studies and the particular elements in the supplement that works to enhance the immune system.

So, the OP is a delineation of some known good supplements to ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.

NOT CURE CORONAVIRUS

If one took the time to listen to this one would have heard what I just wrote by the lecturer.

It is not a dogmatic assertion that one has to get these things just a suggestion to research the topic and the supplements in question carefully and objectively. That's why the speaker gives scientific studies and reasons for his suggestions.

edit on 17-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You truly are a warrior for the truth and facts!

Thank you -- I take that as a high compliment.

For better and worse, I've had to learn -- it was survival for me. I couldn't depend on doctors or big pharma. If I can help others now, when none of us can depend on doctors or big pharma, then that's a "for better."

I know and understand that the vast majority will be just fine; but too many people will face life-threatening complications, and they need to know how to take care of themselves and their loved ones.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Go to 20:40 and he starts the lecture on Coronavirus

LINK

Here are the main antiviral botanical herbs and supplements he recommends. He, of course, doesn’t claim this is any prescription for stopping the virus but only a scientifically proven way to powerfully enhance the immune system. He gives the studies and the particular elements in the supplement that works to enhance the immune system.

ASTRAGALUS

GINSENG

LICORICE ROOT

SAMBUCUS NIGRA ELDERBERRY

ECHINACEA PURPUREA

OLIVE LEAF

OREGANO OIL

VITAMIN C

VITAMIN D3

ACETYSTEINE

COLLOIDAL SILVER

Its time to stop the bull# this is serious......these are anti-parasitic food based remedies and food based anti-viral remedies ....but they are lumped together and no explanation of the differences between the 2 or what they really do is ever given.

These things in no way enhance the immune system...everyones immune systems are just fine....these things either kill parasites or viruses which allows your immune system to finally do its job without being sandbagged.
There are many many more food based remedies....just find anything that is anti-parasitic....there are thousands of these food based remedies...…

This is my personal Hulda Clark based trifecta for bug killing …. Sweet Annie is AWSOME and you can buy it in alcohol based Bitters its also called Wormwood as is Green Walnut Tincture which you can get as a fine imported Italian liquor called Nocino...Cloves freshly crushed added finishes off the Trinity-Triad ….. this will render you bug free.

Darn I better go buy all the Nocino its going to be hard to get.

edit on 17-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join