It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

37-Page Indictment Dropped

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

They had no case from the very beginning. This particular disaster was orchestrated for effect and pretty much exploded prematurely when the American company owned by a Russian Oligarch showed up ready to defend themselves. The government’s pathetic group of Team Mueller lawyers were running away long before Barr was in charge at DOJ.

When the government can use secret documents and classified material that a defendant is not allowed to even see in order to obtain a conviction, in effect unable to defend themselves or even know exactly what they are accused of, I would think even most from the left would say, wait a minute, that’s a no go.

They knew they didn’t have a case from the beginning and wasted two years chasing down a rabbit that wasn’t even running. I realize TDS runs deep in some of us, and I know a troll post when I see it, but please use what little rationale left and agree that at the very least, Team Mueller flat out dropped the ball with this one and agree that no one, not even a Russian should ever be convicted in THIS country based on “evidence” that can only be viewed by Prosecutors and the Judge exparte.

No more secret courts and secret agendas, sadly so many cannot see that the very tactics can and eventually will be used against them by their own when somebody has the nerve to disagree with their agenda, don’t look too hard now but you can already find examples of left swallowing left.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

They had no case from the very beginning. This particular disaster was orchestrated for effect and pretty much exploded prematurely when the American company owned by a Russian Oligarch showed up ready to defend themselves. The government’s pathetic group of Team Mueller lawyers were running away long before Barr was in charge at DOJ.

When the government can use secret documents and classified material that a defendant is not allowed to even see in order to obtain a conviction, in effect unable to defend themselves or even know exactly what they are accused of, I would think even most from the left would say, wait a minute, that’s a no go.

They knew they didn’t have a case from the beginning and wasted two years chasing down a rabbit that wasn’t even running. I realize TDS runs deep in some of us, and I know a troll post when I see it, but please use what little rationale left and agree that at the very least, Team Mueller flat out dropped the ball with this one and agree that no one, not even a Russian should ever be convicted in THIS country based on “evidence” that can only be viewed by Prosecutors and the Judge exparte.

No more secret courts and secret agendas, sadly so many cannot see that the very tactics can and eventually will be used against them by their own when somebody has the nerve to disagree with their agenda, don’t look too hard now but you can already find examples of left swallowing left.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

You're wasting your time. He will flat-out ignore this information. He hasn't been told this by MSNBC so he's physically incapable of believing it.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Actually the Mueller team was called out pretty early, turned out they were bluffing...
www.cnn.com...

originally posted by: RickinVa
My understanding is this:

As noted above, one of the groups indicted decided to aggressively fight the charges.

In order to prosecute, the DOJ would be forced to reveal the methods used to gain an indictment.

The government decided to drop the charges rather than reveal the sources/methods they used for the indictment.

Quoted for truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join